Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? (7593 Views)

Could My Abusive Marriage Preventing Me From Finding True Love Again? / TRUE LOVE: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Half Man Boyfriend / I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by johnson232: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
K9blunt:
Oya now, single and ready ladies should show joor!

Its not easy to come out reveal what is in ones mind... Op good luck!
not doubt... but @least it should be something meaningful... not this kinda bullsh!t..

op girls don finish for your area?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
dealordea:
It's a journey which I think should be believed in! Met my fiancé on here and she was based in Dubai! She died last two month in her home town and I am just trying to move on! She was an active member of NL and so I am but God knows best.... We had plans but God wants another for me... Try your luck and you may find the real deal on here! NL is big world bro
Awww, sorry for your loss. What happened?
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
checkengine:

Thanks buddy. Dunno why I have this strong conviction that this is gonna be it seriously. Time will tell as the days unfold.
Op you should be specific on what you want, like her physical characteristics, occupation, ethnic group, religion etc.

Good luck in your search and don't forget to send us invites wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by K9blunt(f): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
johnson232:

not doubt... but @least it should be something meaningful... not this kinda bullsh!t..

Johnson232 why you dey para, free the guy now.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Op you should be specific on what you want, like her physical characteristics, occupation, ethnic group, religion etc.

Good luck in your search and don't forget to send us invites wink

Thanks buddy. Your point is noted. However, I deliberately left off those attributes in other not to sound cliche. Religion on the other hand is one fundamental attribute that Nigerian and the world over pay great attention to. Thanks for the heads up. I am a Christian and that makes means she has to be a Christian too.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
johnson232:

Thanks for stopping bye buddy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by sisisioge: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
dealordea:
It's a journey which I think should be believed in! Met my fiancé on here and she was based in Dubai! She died last two month in her home town and I am just trying to move on! She was an active member of NL and so I am but God knows best.... We had plans but God wants another for me... Try your luck and you may find the real deal on here! NL is big world bro

Wowzer! I sincerely sympathize with you. May God bless you with one who would grow old with you and forgive the departed. Pele.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by abimbawealth(f): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Awwwwn
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by speciallymade(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
True love can be found anywhere even on nairaland but instead announcing to everyone you are looking for love, you can use other way. I admire your courage though I don't think I can do same thing
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
sisisioge:
Oh baby you got my attention! However my pm isn't working(can't access my mail). Duh! I think you should drop your number...I will definitely call. I be cat mehn.

By the way, my friend got married last May to a guy she met here. I'm gonna be a godmother son wink

hmmmm...things are happening here o shocked

abeg couples that met here should come out and be counted abeg.

if you got/getting married to someone you met here, please share your love story.

we're interested. smiley
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Joavid:

if you got/getting married to someone you met here, please share your love story.

we're interested. smiley

...hmmm... it might interest you to know,

millions of registered members here aren't ghost and many also resides abroad and always connect home through this forum like as I'm typing Right now i felt like I'm in in nija

Besides, people that upload their images on their Monika's especially the ladies got more connected easily

since they don't have the power to chose but to be chosen

men get attracted to what they see..... abi na lie?
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by BluStreak(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
OP do you mind to give us a hint of what's going down? Any luck with the quest? tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by jashar(f): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like reading things like this. Biko, what should the subject of the mail be?
'Interested' or what?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by gbens2000(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol person like me open thread say I dey find true love. If one babe drop number make I shit igneous rock.
lol chief basher abi?
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by sisisioge: 5:23am On Jul 15, 2016
Keeping the thread alive...

How are we doing?
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by blessedqueen(f): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2016
checkengine:

Ain't you a lady bae wink, it could be us announcing our engagement here.

I dnt think u r serious
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
blessedqueen:

I dnt think u r serious

I am serious o QueenB. Never say never. grin
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
RoyalRoy pls set as featured post to enable it get the desired exposure.

Like the original post if you believe Mods should move it to homepage or Share if you think not.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is interesting.

My coursemate i introduced to NL met love here oh. the love strong like GP tank, i won't be surprised if wedding bells start ringing soon.

but most NL dudes ehh, well make i no talk.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by yetseyi(f): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
checkengine:
RoyalRoy pls set as featured post to enable it get the desired exposure.

Like the original post if you believe Mods should move it to homepage or Share if you think not.

Honestly you don't want this thread on FP, oga royalroy just leave it where it is.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
yetseyi:

Honestly you don't want this thread on FP, oga royalroy just leave it where it is.
its better is not on FP oh. to avoid trolls and those that derive joy in spewing thrash.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adaobi12:
This is interesting.

My coursemate i introduced to NL met love here oh. the love strong like GP tank, i won't be surprised if wedding bells start ringing soon.

but most NL dudes ehh, well make i no talk.

grin grin grin grin grin @most NL dudes. Well, one bad egg doesn't really always spoil the dozen others. Don't give up on all for just a few ro**en ones.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adaobi12:
its better is not on FP oh. to avoid trolls and those that derive joy in spewing thrash.

Brilliant opinion sha. I did give it a thought but wont the advantage far outway the disadvantage?
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
checkengine:

grin grin grin grin grin @most NL dudes. Well, one bad egg doesn't really always spoil the dozen others. Don't give up on all for just a few ro**en ones.
Did you create this account specifically for this?
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adaobi12:
Did you create this account specifically for this?

Yes I did. Sometimes, you just cant help but want to keep things private and anonymous.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
checkengine:

Yes I did. Sometimes, you just cant help but want to keep things private and anonymous.
ok then. pls share your testimony with us oh.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adaobi12:
ok then. pls share your testimony with us oh.

It sure will get this place lit when it happens except my significant other desires her privacy. But I sure will come back to mention that it indeed did happen and from here. Ciao.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by lawlhee: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
we find love in hopeless places, so we should never underestimate the power of love. But the problem is that most times we confuse love for lust, infatuation for love and the likes. we just need God and our no 6 to know which is which.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by benjibabs(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Joavid:

we're interested. smiley

Met my wife here back in 2007. Got married in 2009. We now have two lovely kids and our love is waxing stronger by the seconds. smiley

And yes, we were living in different countries when we met here. Will share the love story another day. cool

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
checkengine:

I am serious o QueenB. Never say never. grin
How's the search going? Met anyone interesting yet?
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by BluStreak(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Guy any news that we could use grin wink?

We're all anxiously waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Forgive Someone When Its Hard To Forget What They Did? / He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him / A Cry For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.