Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired (39266 Views)

Applicant Tracking System: A Possible Reason You’re Still Unemployed / 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) / These 10 Things On Your CV Could Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired by Daniyomex(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2016
DMeanMan:
Did this guy just say "No one cares about your age"?

Oh no he didn't! grin grin
I thought as much too
Re: These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired by joshuamoses101(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2016
TrollTrap:
I normally don't believe in luck but I've come to accept the fact that life is all about luck
and whats the Basic for this conclhsion of yours??

Hard work breeds success, God's favour breeds success and information is power

There is no such thing as luck in life sir
Re: These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired by karleone(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
joshuamoses101:
10. Career objective:
Between
It is not between, it's By The Way
Re: These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired by joshuamoses101(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
karleone:

It is not between, it's By The Way
ok sir
Re: These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired by joshuamoses101(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Srallens:
. I don't agree with your number two. Assuming i have a NCE in Bio/Chem, and B.Sc in chemistry, and applying for a teaching position in a well reputed school. Don't you think that my NCE is necessary in my CV?
u hv to agree with me that a bsc certificate will be picked over an NCE cert.but in comparing a Bsc with a Bsc adding ur Nce sure puts you in the advantage so i agree with you.thanks 4 pointing that out
Re: These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired by Ephreboh(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
DMeanMan:
Did this guy just say "No one cares about your age"?

Oh no he didn't! grin grin

you want to remove your CGPA right;I can feel your pain dude
Re: These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired by Mememan: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Loonyy:
My fellow jobseeker's pls no mind anybody about this CV tingy, formats upon formats upon formats.....the only format me am waiting for now is Favour from God, because with that on side protocols are broken even with typographical errors Mr dear you will still end up getting the job....ps: not a fan to mediocre tho
Let your ignorance not continue to give you setbacks....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination / Why A First Class Graduate Might Not Get A Job? / My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.