Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Working As A Marketer For A Bank...... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Working As A Marketer For A Bank...... (2076 Views)

My Bitter Experience Today As A Marketer / How Do I Get A Bank Job? / Earn Up To N50000 Monthly Working As An Airtel Smart Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working As A Marketer For A Bank...... by adelcole(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
I am writing to seek your opinions on this offer. And this is directly to those who had have experience in Banks marketing job.

Wil you swap a job of 35k as a marketer in a bank with a teaching job of 25k?

This is urgent as the person is confused never known what to do.

Opinions are welcomed please no insults.
This person is confused dunno what to do.
Re: Working As A Marketer For A Bank...... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
my candid opinion: Teaching is more dignifying and u know u r impacting life but ma wetin sef . I don't like dt job for real

1 Like

Re: Working As A Marketer For A Bank...... by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2016
adelcole:
I am writing to seek your opinions on this offer. And this is directly to those who had have experience in Banks marketing job.

Wil you swap a job of 35k as a marketer in a bank with a teaching job of 25k?

This is urgent as the person is confused never known what to do.

Opinions are welcomed please no insults.
This person is confused dunno what to do.
get ready to work d streets of Lagos
Re: Working As A Marketer For A Bank...... by matrix199(m): 5:16am On Jul 08, 2016
A 25k job, with rest of mind, is far better than a 35k job with no rest of mind.

Teaching is a professional job. You get to sit and stand while doing your job. But in bank marketing, you get to stand, walk, walk some more, walk some more some more, and eventually run.

You can earn more offering private lesson service to pupils/students, and at the end, your earning will definitely be more than that of a marketer.

3 Likes

Re: Working As A Marketer For A Bank...... by KillerBeauty(f): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Take d marketing job if u knw u can meet up with their target every month. But if u ate doubt about DAT pls take the teaching job.
Take d marketing job if u knw u can swallow insults and firing threat from oga every week for not meeting target but if u want rest of mind take the teaching job.

1 Like

Re: Working As A Marketer For A Bank...... by hardeyswaggz: 9:47am On Jul 08, 2016
many things are involved, presently a bank job isnt the real deal cuz of the economy, marketers aint enjoyng the job at all. But overall, if u hit it on the job, u cld get promoted, become permanent staff or even change role as time goes on. bank will earn u faster money if u stay consistent and hardworking
Re: Working As A Marketer For A Bank...... by adelcole(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
I appreciate everyone who has contributed. I have painstakingly read all the comments. I am taking my step right away I pray the Lord will give everyone of us direction. Amen

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Work At Banana Island Who Can Provide / Get a well written CV / Recruitment At Energy Commission Of Nigeria 2018 And How To Apply For ECN Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.