Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion (1626 Views)

How Did Babatunde Abracadabra Fashola Dissapear A Bilion Naira Market Contract? / 55 Govt Officials, Businessmen Diverted N1.35 Trillion From 2006-2013 – Sagay / Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by masterpiece86: 6:24am On Jul 08, 2016
CORRUPTION, PRESS RELEASE

Yesterday, Mr. Ayo Fayose, the governor of Ekiti state attempted to pre-empt the EFCC over the illegal acquisition of properties bought with stolen funds from the coffers of a state that has not been able to pay workers' salaries for over six months. As soon as he got information that some his detained agents had confessed that they assisted him to buy properties in Lagos and Abuja he issued a statement to the effect that he owns the properties legitimately. How legitimate?
Not knowing that his agents and contractors had admitted that he stole Ekiti state funds to purchase the properties Mr. Fayose claimed that he bought them from the "campaign fund' donated to him by zenith bank plc and some unnamed friends. But the efcc has since confirmed how Ekiti people were duped by the lousy governor.
This guy must be so confused that he does not appreciate the legal implications of his stupid outbursts. The more he talks the more he implicates himself. Whether the N1.2 billion was stolen from the office of the NSA, Colonel Sambo Dasuki through Mr. Obanikoro or donated by zenith bank plc the efcc has the power to recover the criminally diverted fund. Granted that zenith bank plc donated the fund does the financial institution have the power to remove depositors' fund and donate it to Mr. Fayose for his political campaign? Can a bank contribute N1.2 billion to a political campaign of a politician?
Has Mike Ozekhome SAN forgotten to educate his client whose confessional statements are sufficient to convict him in a court of law. Is Ozekhome not aware that the maximum amount stipulate for political expenses of a governorship candidate is N200 million whereas his client has admitted that he spent N1.2 billion? Has Ozekhome not made it clear to his client that the N1.2 billion is forfeitable since it was either stolen from the office of the NSA or from the vault of a bank being depositors' fund?
However, the efcc must be commended for carrying out a professional investigation which is so thorough that the explanations of the suspect, Mr. Fayose, look so unintelligent. Surely, Mr. Fayose stands to forfeit all the properties and other assets traced to the campaign fund of N1.2 billion, whether stolen from the government of Nigeria or donated illegally by zenith bank plc. But since the efcc has shown that the money for the properties was stolen from the account of Ekiti state government through contractors, what is the explanation of Mr. stomach infrastructure?
Mr. Fayose claimed that the N1.2 billion traced to him was donated by zenith bank and unnamed friends. He said that he spent the entire fund on his election. Now, the efcc has found and confirmed that he bought properties worth N1.35 billion within 6 months of his inauguration. Will Mr. Fayose or his lawyer, Mr. Ozekhome add up the figures for the members of the public?

Sina Odugbemi
Coordinator, Value and Integrity Group

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/07/fayose-admits-buying-properties-n135-billion

1 Like

Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by Goddex: 6:25am On Jul 08, 2016
[size=13pt]This Sahara reporters is just one ass piece of junk. This is not how to do journalism. You don't your news in such glaringly biased form.

By the way, what is #138m that somebody like Fayose cannot afford?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by Horlufemi(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Interesting
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by HERSLEY(f): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Issorai
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by bewla(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]This Sahara reporters is just one ass piece of junk. This is not how to do journalism. You don't your news in such glaringly biased form.

[/size]
how much be him salary and revenue generated from order business there is Gody o

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by SMARTKOSSY: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Tell me more
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by IstandWitBuhari: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Once I check the link and its Sahara repoters I don't bother myself reading anymore, Sahara Report SHIT
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by kcnwaigbo: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2016
This write up is so unprpfessional and stupidly biased!! BTW if Burutai can save his salaries and buy N600million worth of houses in dubai,I don't see any reason why Fayose a two time state Governor and businessman cannot afford such a house.Next story please
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by checkolatunji: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Goddex:

[/size]

Biased? How?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 08, 2016
I told you Fayose,.... By the time we are through with you, u'd forget you ever was a governor..

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by bender79: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Goddex:

[/size]
shame on you? What is fayose business line to have earned such.? Your father who probably has worked all his life, did he earn such?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by 0ubenji(m): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Goddex:

[/size]
Plz itz not #138mil..buh #1.35billion..biko read well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2016
This one na reportage or condemnation?

Sahara reporters are just lame here.

The law stipulate how much you will spend but,not how much you should raise for an election.so my question is how will the court know how much fayose spent on an election?

This reportage is just for massaging of zombies here on nairaland.
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Drabeey:
I told you Fayose,.... By the time we are through with you, u'd forget you ever was a governor..

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
fayose is asking your olodo EFCC to keep their yeye evidence till 2018 and stop their unprofessional media trial.

You will be alive to witness how EFCC will still be embarrassed come 2018.
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by double0seven(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2016
wasn't is Sahara Reporters who also broke the news about Buratai? Some people just be saying nonsense. Sahara Reporters has a lot of integrity whether you like it or not

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by AntiWailer: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2016
Goddex:

[/size]

Really 138 million ?

What is his business line ?

More money for his Lawyer sha.

This leaking mouth is doing him more harm than good.

He collected people's money for election and used it to buy personal property. grin grin

Some poverty abused minds are still seeing something to defend with that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2016
The writer of this article needs to go back to primary six cause he lacks everything intelligence and wisdom.
What a weightless and unintelligent write up!

Tufiakwa!

This is what our country has reduced to,out of sentiment.
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2016
bender79:
shame on you? What is fayose business line to have earned such.? Your father who probably has worked all his life, did he earn such?
he saved money to buy those properties simple!

He learnt it from burutai!
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 08, 2016
Cry me a river plz!witch hunting or whatever must continue till der are no more witches 2hunt
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by Lanretoye(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]

[/size]
look at you,and you knw how ur parent struggled to pay ur school fee.btw i dont seem to understand where 138m was mentioned in the write up.
enu e lo wa yen.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by infohenry(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2016
frankline5:
This one na reportage or condemnation?

Sahara reporters are just lame here.

The law stipulate how much you will spend but,not how much you should raise for an election.so my question is how will the court know how much fayose spent on an election?

This reportage is just for massaging of zombies here on nairaland.
what level of education do you have please, sometime I just don't understand how an adult cannot differentiate an opinion article from newspaper report. Sorry to say this but the real zombie here is you.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by DaBullIT(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Make them hol am well abeg

Him Na Yoruba bastris and we do dey proud of am , so , make them hold am treat im fk
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by PrinceMario(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2016
Some people are just too dumb. They believe SR's news about Buratai's dubia properties but accuse same SR of false report concerning Fayose #1.35b worth of properties.
BTW, this article is someone's opinion published by SR but deluded wailers can't even differentiate between a newspaper article and an opinion published through it.

Antiwailer i called your attention to something but you're yet to respond.
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by AntiWailer: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2016
PrinceMario:
Some people are just too dumb. They believe SR's news about Buratai's dubia properties but accuse same SR of false report concerning Fayose #1.35b worth of properties.
BTW, this article is someone's opinion published by SR but deluded wailers can't even differentiate between a newspaper article and an opinion published through it.

Antiwailer i called your attention to something but you're yet to respond.

Wat is that ?

Can u mention me again on it.
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2016
infohenry:
what level of education do you have please, sometime I just don't understand how an adult cannot differentiate an opinion article from newspaper report. Sorry to say this but the real zombie here is you.
Thank you my brother. I think the retarded fellow graduated from one of these useless institutions around or he never had education at all. He sounds more like a thug just like the nigga governor.
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by Koolmexxi(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2016
bewla:
how much be him salary and revenue generated from order business there is Gody o

So Burantashi who is a military man and isn't supposed to be involved in any other business can save and afford properties in Dubai and d EFCC boss can furnish a rented apartment with 40m in Abuja but a past governor and sitting governor can't abi? Some of d double standards some of U live by is embarrassing.
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by Thobiy(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Goddex:

[/size]
When state workers are yet to be paid
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by PrinceMario(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2016
AntiWailer:

Wat is that ?

Can u mention me again on it.
Below is what i post yesterday;

I've been reading this thread for hours and posting. Only God can reward you guys. Antiwailer and Ymodulus. The money is not what i need now, what i need is knowledge from you guys on how you make your money, i also love to be a blessing. Antiwailer and Ymodulus...Please dont disregard this. I'm still a student studying engineering. God bless.
Re: Fayose Admits To Buying Properties Of N1.35 Bilion by KINGwax007(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Goddex:

[/size]
Sahara reporters

Guy, go hang abeg...

(1) (Reply)

Those Cheering Against Kemi Olunloyo & For Pastor Ibiyeomi &sulaiman Will Regret / Breaking: Senate Orders Probe Of Buhari’s $1b Ogoni Land Cleanup / Finally, Igbo Diaspora Joins the Call For Biafra(Biggest uk Biafran Rally_video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.