Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) (56745 Views)

Check Out This Funny Wedding Guest Souvenir [hilarious Pic] / Hilarious Pic Of Man Dodging Bullets Behind A Bicycle In Indian Movie (pic) / When You Visit A Fake Native Doctor.. (hilarious Pic.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by princeakins(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
herbie27:
Taking note of the places i won't visit wen i'm in Lagos state. cheesy Ajegule, mushin, Ikorodu, Agege. Guys continue.
lol... dz places u mentioned na real gbaun gbaun hood.

Btw wr r u nw
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by mystmoze(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Na olamide ybnl street be dat

1 Like

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by princeakins(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Swissheart:
.......where are you from?
i myt hv answers to that.. i fink sambisa cheesy
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by princeakins(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
mystmoze:
Na olamide ybnl street be dat
Naso...

Guy na xoxo female u follow undecided u b woman wrapper embarassed
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Swissheart(f): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
princeakins:
i myt hv answers to that.. i fink sambisa cheesy
Most likely.
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by futurekin(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ikorodu
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
princeakins:
lol... dz places u mentioned na real gbaun gbaun hood.

Btw wr r u nw
Have never been to Lagos State, plan visiting wen the need arise though. grin PH.

1 Like

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by tayorx(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Idiaba, aiyedun, odunsi, all dis places na bariga
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by princeakins(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
herbie27:
Have never been to Lagos State, plan visiting wen the need arise though. grin PH.
holla me wen u decide to visit gidi.. ama tk u to a safe haven grin

BTw

Check out my signature.. he nids u on dz kiss
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by hertont(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
LWKM
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
princeakins:
hmmmm u base dr abi
I dunno, don't ask wink
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by princeakins(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Swissheart:
Most likely.
lool.. grin

Swissheart how is you today
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Siincere:

You can see such thing in our village via Agulu.

My village blood don't joke around, my village bloods are stubborn and hard as fvck. cool
lol... F^ck no hard nah grin
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by lizberry1(f): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
mogaji,aguda surulere
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Hollaryeenqah: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ajegunle
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by kadree(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Going by the contour on the face of the "trained agent of darkness", that on the face of baba pat "the man wielding the cutlass n ibe" the hunter boy "one can come to conclusion dat even the name of the area can't be near smooth. At this point, It is of honor to admit that this took place in AJAMGBADI.tnks
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by princeakins(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I dunno, don't ask wink
lool.. am curious .. cheesy

So cure it
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by arabaribiti(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
tayorx:
Idiaba, aiyedun, odunsi, all dis places na bariga

You try but where you put kusa I remember those 93/94 when you go inter house sport for bariga eyin de boss for one side, idi igo for another side, aro kalamu for another saburi with his scissor for another side and it relay race just pray non bet on ur school cos na Gobe
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Swissheart(f): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
princeakins:
lool.. grin

Swissheart how is you today
....smiles,me is fine....
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by andreernest28(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mushin boiz
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
princeakins:
holla me wen u decide to visit gidi.. ama tk u to a safe haven grin

BTw

Check out my signature.. he nids u on dz kiss
Sure!. grin

1 Like

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Elebiju: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Keneking:
Ketu
which area for ketu? Maybe ikosi because I'm sure it can't happen on the other side along demurin.
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by princeakins(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
herbie27:
Sure!. grin
tanku dear! How has ur day bn lik

Follow me
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by princeakins(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Swissheart:
....smiles,me is fine....
Oya rush n follow bck lik i hv done... berriful smiles uv got kiss

Btw

Check out ma signature... d prince nids u on dz.
Countin on u dear kiss kiss
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
princeakins:
lool.. am curious .. cheesy

So cure it
Okay okay yes

1 Like

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by sensolution10(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
diz 1 na confirm ijora badia
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by dantyboy: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
I dnt know, BT it happens in a place called DIOBU in portharcourt
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by mcversatile(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ojo ilufe..... Lols
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by princeakins(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay okay yes
u cum dey shakara me bfor lik shakira cheesy lol... u rock

Dnt forget follow me

And stand for d prince in signature
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
A.J city
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by worshipdevice(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bambless1:
Ajegunle grin
bros you sabi am. Go try am for places like JMJ quaters, Ilaje side , all those guys for mogaji no dey smile at all, I even hear say police no dey even try am to enter that side. AJs I fear those guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out / When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point / Hilarious Photo: Buhari Calling On Corrupt Officials To Identify Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.