Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) (56750 Views)

Check Out This Funny Wedding Guest Souvenir [hilarious Pic] / Hilarious Pic Of Man Dodging Bullets Behind A Bicycle In Indian Movie (pic) / When You Visit A Fake Native Doctor.. (hilarious Pic.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by LordofNaija: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is completely doomed. I'm off to Niger.
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Alao046(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Agege and mushin
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by muhsain299(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ajegunle. .....Bariga!!
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dab2mydick:
lol... F^ck no hard nah grin

Lol, Because you are not the Body receiving the fvcking pain... Them girls understand what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by nkechiben(f): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
ABA-NGWA. ENUGU, ABAKALIKI. NORTH, LOLZ!
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by lollmaolol(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Anoruo:
mainland

grin
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by sexychocho(f): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oh boi see Farting
Hahahahahaahahahahaahahaha
Lolzzz
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Xeedorf: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
CXLVII:
Shomolu Bariga
Hello. you no well. lolz
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by mizzbouqui(f): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
princeakins:
u cum dey shakara me bfor lik shakira cheesy lol... u rock

Dnt forget follow me

And stand for d prince in signature
Owkies, but aw many people I wan vote 4
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by piagbara: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abeg, don't tell me someone posted ekiti and vgc.... undecided tongue
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Seanherck: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Shitta in surulere

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by princeakins(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Owkies, but aw many people I wan vote 4
The real deal... d prince in ma profile
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by guccikhay(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dab2mydick:
Lmao grin I just can't stop laughing! .. See the perfume bursting out of the man's butt out of fear... grin grin grin grin life's too sweet!
na trouble the baddo dey oo
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by guccikhay(m): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
for mainland I guess
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Debbywills(f): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2016
Siincere:

Life's a biitch. Life is still sweet though

Yeah, exactly. Life's kind of Partial though.
I think there's a significance attached to that name grin
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by meniyoyo(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2016
iboroski:
mile 2
op mile2 is never a residential place na motor packs dey their, one Side is festac n d other side is old ojo comprising of maza-maza, oluti. Navy town, stretching down to kirikiri. Mile 2 u hear is famous for its large parks. U can get motor going to any part of d country their. There is also a signal barracks their towards orire.
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Ruhamah23(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Angelb4:
Nowhere! Lagos residents are not Ekiti's.

what did u mean!!!
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by marvin1135(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Oko filling or igando or Ayobo... No let Alimosho boi catch you ooo...
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Legbo6: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xmr nairaland is only 4 human no spiritual involvement, come to UK nd be wt spirit nd man, that is only 4 w the mariner.
:-Xmr nairaland is only 4 human no spirit involvement, come to UK nd be wt spirit nd man, that is only 4 w the mariner.
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by lolademariam: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
AJ city
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by lammy17(f): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2016
Lol.................agege
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 30, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is. sad
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 31, 2019
Simple. So revolutionary. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out / When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point / Hilarious Photo: Buhari Calling On Corrupt Officials To Identify Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.