Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire (41323 Views)

This Mantra Will Help You Change How You Think About Yourself / How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire [part 1] / You Should Always Wash Your Pots. Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by JMAQ(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
guy u bad gan,u kept me n others spell bound
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by bishopstan(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
[i][/i][right][/right] nice story............ oga you too much
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by weblord1900: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Chineke nna emegokwa Nwa ogbenye egeze.

lol. your own case Na Egeze not Ezege
grin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Kelvin3028(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Guy! How many times i wan bookmark this trend b4 u go give us the final part nw! I dey hungry o! Abi make cum go steal d pot?
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by hotspec(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
ClassCaptain: For making me not sleep and laughing since yesternight, I hereby dash u ds award! kindly reconnect d story back to d begining, cant wait to see d end of d flashback since last night.
ClassCaptain ROCKS!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Everyone needs comic relief in their lives. Class Captain is giving us just that.
Funny stuff
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Episode 20 ( The finale )

At this point, i knew there was no escape..... This was when the beating and kicks in Episode one started...

Everything i was trying to explain fell on deaf ears, The last thing i remember was daddy tina coming towards me with pestle.

i woke up after a three days coma
in the hospital.... According to stories i was told, i was brought to the hospital after i stopped breathing and they thought i was dead....

It was mummy chiomobi that insisted i be treated as every other person left me for dead...

My parents were called in...... My father refused to show up blaming it on transport fares as only my mama showed up....

That day, despite my sick nature, i heard the history of my birth and thousands of advices from my mama who caused a scene with her tears....

All my attempt to rope in Atele failed as the police claim there was no evidence and he left scot free,,,

the shame was so too much in school even tho i managed to escape expulsion due to the pleas of my mother.....

My Father disowned me and warned me never to step in his house again and claimed i must be a bastard... This almost caused a divorce btw my papa and mama.

All in all, i dropped out of school in the 2nd year, and left with no option as i could not return home , i travelled to the big bros aka Kasadim the Money house in the next city.... Kasadim was that my elder brother who was into yahoo yahoo and there with him... I started a new chapter of yahoo and drugs...

Which brought more dire consequences than i could ever bargain for....

As an adage says. Dog wey go lost no go kuku Hear Hunter Whistle..

THE END....

Written By classcaptain

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by stainlink(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
ClassCaptain:

At this point, i knew there was no escape..... This was when the beating and kicks in Episode one started...

Everything i was trying to explain fell on deaf ears, The last thing i remember was daddy tina coming towards me with pestle.

in the hospital.... According to stories i was told, i was brought to the hospital after i stopped breathing and they thought i was dead....

It was mummy chiomobi that insisted i be treated as every other person left me for dead...

My parents were called in...... My father refused to show up blaming it on transport fares as only my mama showed up....

That day, despite my sick nature, i heard the history of my birth and thousands of advices from my mama who caused a scene with her tears....

All my attempt to rope in Atele failed as the police claim there was no evidence and he left scot free,,,

the shame was so too much in school even tho i managed to escape expulsion due to the pleas of my mother.....

My Father disowned me and warned me never to step in his house again and claimed i must be a bastard... This almost caused a divorce btw my papa and mama.

All in all, i dropped out of school in the 2nd year, and left with no option as i could not return home , i travelled to the big bros aka Kasadim the Money house in the next city.... Kasadim was that my elder brother who was into yahoo yahoo and there with him... I started a new chapter of yahoo and drugs...

THE END....

Written By classcaptain
You are simply awesome. Great comical story with a big lesson to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Kelvin3028(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Chai! Ciasscaptain! So u dey do yahoo yahoo?
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by JOSH002(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
bros u ar d bomb. every of ur episodes was a hit, back 2 back.

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Okaakoko(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
classcaptain, you have been the best and will always be the best. I will always read and love your stories. keep is up. my greetings to Boo Oshin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by hotspec(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
CLASS CAPTAIN CLASS CAPTAIN CLASS CAPTAIN
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Olubodef(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
igraman:

Hello colleague !
nyc to meet u here
Lol, nice to meet yhu too.... But don't report me to CSO
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Tonia500(f): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice write up
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by omolola15(m): 6:50am On Jul 24, 2016
ClassCaptain:

THE END....

Written By classcaptain

All hail the ClassCaptain grin oya pm me your whatsapp number na.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by korm2me(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2016
bro you are an awsome writer. you made my night and morning grin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Tonia500:
Nice write up
thanks maam
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by McBrooklyn(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2016
L-O-L grin grin

Bruh, you really tried with this your story cool

The story get as E be cos E just dey make person laff anyhow grin grin

Nice piece, Bro!!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Omeny: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode 3

I used buha as my screensaver and i was always on every thread on nairaland shouting Sai baba sai baba like a zombie.

All this while shingba 5kobo no enter my account ,,,, but i was just being patriotic ,,,, ..

This issue of Change caused me and some people to go seperate ways... The issue of buha no buha is why me and my pretty girlfriend, nneka seperated and i sent her packing from my hostel...she was not going to support buhari and i wasnt going to take that....

Even though i loved her, my love for buhari was greater and more important..

On election day , i was there from morning till 11pm when all the votes were counted in my presence and I almost died of hypertension from prof jega constant break during compilation of the results..

Finally, finally we got the change and i was very eggcited... I threw a celebration party that made me drop 25k... But it was small money to me at the time.

I went to give testimony in church and donated five thousand naira which i pledged that if buhari win , i will drop.

I went to open a new bank account where i will be collecticng the new 5k the government promised the youths and started pricing some items online in respect of the one dollar one naira policy...

...... Shior....

Na u sabi ooo

Baba said he didn't send anybody any msg ooo.

That was the propaganda,lies and drama Nigerians saw during 2015 elections.
GEJ became the most insulted,abused,down-graded president Nigeria ever had even him not being the worst. His offence is He's a gentle man. water and brooms where freely used each time he came to town in some parts of the north. These are all facts. We will all leave with it.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by samzysam: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Classcaptain, you are a Genius... May God continue to bless you and give you knowledge...

You Made me laugh and forget my worries....Anytime you are in Ib, pls holla at me...

Nice story and rib cracking grin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2016
More greace †̥♥ Ūя elbow class captain
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by igraman(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2016
Olubodef:
Lol, nice to meet yhu too.... But don't report me to CSO
and what made think I may ?
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Udochee(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
you just can't help but laff all through this story.i remember experiences of boys hostels.woe betide you once you start cooking & mistakenly leave the kitchen for whatever reason(s)...OYO is ur case
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by therealrajgupta: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by toonzay(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kudos to mr writer classcaptain, best comic writer 2016 for this wonderful piece..

Bravo

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Schoolguy9(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
You're the best, mhen.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by GoldenBoi111(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
Excellent excellent piece captain.,
.three gbosas for you.....
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Epic end to an interesting story...
Salute classcaptain.
More grease to your elbow...
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Okaakoko:
classcaptain, you have been the best and will always be the best. I will always read and love your stories. keep is up. my greetings to Boo Oshin

don start one new one boss
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Okaakoko(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
ClassCaptain:

don start one new one boss
thank bro, on my way to the new site right away
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Okaakoko:
thank bro, on my way to the new site right away
oga mi, we never see u oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Book Of Quotes / The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. / Short Story Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.