Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Transfer Photos From S3/S4/S5/S6 To S7/S7 Edge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Transfer Photos From S3/S4/S5/S6 To S7/S7 Edge (418 Views)

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data / How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung S5/S6 To Iphone 7 Plus / How Can I Transfer Data Contacts From Samsung S4/S5 To S7 Edge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Photos From S3/S4/S5/S6 To S7/S7 Edge by mcvuejn: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2016
The Galaxy S7 also comes with more storage. And the much-loved expandable memory slot means you can boost this by a further 200GB, so you never need to choose between your favourite music and videos. The S7 also has a larger, more efficient battery, so you can do more of what you love without worrying about running out of juice. You can fully charge the phone in no more than 150 minutes and get on the road in a rush with a fastest charge time of 95 minutes. And wireless charging means no more cables to tangle with.

"I have an S5 that I am giving to my wife to replace her current phone. I have just taken delivery of my new S7 and would like to copy all the photos from the S5 to the S7. What is the easiest and the quickest way to accomplish this?? Can I off load the contacts from the S5 to my PC and then just copy them to the S7?? If so, where is the proper place to reload the photos file on the S7??"

Samsung Transfer if our best recommend, because you can easily transfer all photos from old samsung phone galaxy s3/s4/s5/s6 to new galaxy s7 /edge by yourself just one click. Like copy text messages from s2/s3/s4/s5 to s7/edge, transfer photos from old samsung to s7/edge, sync videos to new galaxy s7/edge, migrate calendar from old samsung to new s7/edge, transfer apps fro ms2/s3/s4/s5 to s7/edge.

Related Articles:

How to Transfer Photos from S3/S4/S5/S6 to S7/S7 Edge

How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to Galaxy S7

How to Transfer Text Messages from S3/S4/S5/S6 to S7/S7 Edge

(1) (Reply)

Which Sections Of Nairaland Do You Visit And Why? / News Updates / Females And Their Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.