Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Lucky Igbinedion Vows To Anoint Edo Next Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Igbinedion Vows To Anoint Edo Next Governor (696 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party / I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucky Igbinedion Vows To Anoint Edo Next Governor by fruityvine: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2016
Eight years after keeping mute on the political scene since he left office as Governor of Edo State, Chief Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion has bounced back vowing to anoint the next governor of the state when Oshiomhole’s tenure ends next year.

Chief Igbinedion noted that being a high ranking member of the Peoples Democratic Party in the state, he was in the prime position to anoint who will be the next governor of the state.

He said he would play a prominent in the process of picking the PDP governorship candidate when the time comes.

The former governor spoke at the birthday reception of former Secretary to Edo State Government (SSG), Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and his wife.

Pastor Ize-Iyamu who shared the same birthday with his wife served as Chief of Staff and Secretary to the State Government during Lucky’s administration.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Vows To Anoint Edo Next Governor by Paulpenny(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Thief want to anoint another looter in the making

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion Vows To Anoint Edo Next Governor by TippyTop(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Vows To Anoint Edo Next Governor by Dcomrade(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2016
TippyTop:
Thanks to Dcomrade for the picture below.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3938407_fbimg1467715730550_jpegc4bb588da679a0defbe1c0b9ce0b9806
My pleasure fellow comrade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucky Igbinedion Vows To Anoint Edo Next Governor by Dcomrade(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2016
grin
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Vows To Anoint Edo Next Governor by sorextee(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2016
see his head.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Vows To Anoint Edo Next Governor by osesology(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Let me guess...he wants to anoint him with the spirit of corruption!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Pulling Out Ceremony Of The Controversial AIG Joseph Mbu / Edo Apc candidate Obaseki Deputy Dg Threatens Engr Hope Again (snapshot) / Dino Melaye Debunks The 'comment' About Aisha Buhari Being Credited To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.