Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com (24471 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com / 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by cstr11: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
arsenal33:

When IPOB rise against all the governors of the SE since 1999 for under developing the SE area, I will believe them
Ipob and eastern governors are at loggerheads. I doubt if there is any record of IPOB endorsing or supporting any SE governor. Their civil agitations alone is an affront to established state governance in the east.
Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by joeyfire(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
They are p@ssies. Disorganised, egotistical and selfish. Their vacuum has been largely filled by ipob and co. They are all scared to death of Nnamdi Kanu's popularity because they know he can pull more crowd than all of them put together so massacres of ipob members isnt their problem. Very sad.

Confirmed ponmo men. Lousy as OUK was he had balls

1 Like

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by homosapien(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
obaino860:

dude,,,Go and clear your salary forsaken brown roof republic,,before intruding into other peoples affair

So the south east governors has paid their workers January to December salary.

Next time kid, learn to be civil

2 Likes

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Victorvexz(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
cstr11:
You are pained bro. Ipob stood up without arms to face the bullets and weapons of backward bloodthirsty soldiers and C in C to protest for their God given rights. That is the stuff of revolutions.
There is no set of people in Nigeria that is as brave.
lol, what has Ipob achieved by getting shot by the savage Nigerian army? U call rebellion revolution? Lol, keep deceiving urself bro, As far as u all are still in Nigeria, Ipob and their symphatisers I'll do nothing, except to continue making mouth. Remember Ipob d currently at war with the army, u come and rebel, u get shot.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Victorvexz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
cstr11:
Ipob and eastern governors are at loggerheads. I doubt if there is any record of IPOB endorsing or supporting any SE governor. Their civil agitations alone is an affront to established state governance in the east.
Dude clear ur eye, SE governor are not at any loggerhead with Ipob. They not take u serious, they even take u all as miscreants, miscreants are not to be taken serious,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Aaronzy: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dis is an opportunity for Igbos on nairaland to share opinion on how to establish a united Igbo nation, but instead dey are all insulting Rochas Okorocha...dis is not an APC or PdP affair, even south south where GEJ hails from have decided to move on with dia lifes, pls election is over the hate campaign is not relevent anymore!
#ONE LOVE#

2 Likes

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Sant1m: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Which Rochas?... That greedy man?
This is the reason, because he does not belong to your party you are against him. people voted for him all over IMO to win, in njaba, ihiagwa, umuneke, omuma isiaku, orlu, isinweke everybody must not have sympathy for your party to be relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I am cumin
did you study mass cum why are you cumin seriously.
Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I am cumin
Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
WinningSun:

hehehehe! U must be a student of Cum-puter science
Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Ojiofor: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
What do you expect from Okorocha leadership.

1 Like

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
hehehehe! U must be a student of Cum-puter science
what is your gender maybe we can cum-municate Berra.
Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by iamDiabolic(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
asha81:
Obiano cannot sit in the same room with a castrated incompetent failed fat dunce called Okorocha. It cannot happen because it's an insult to commonsense and excellence.
who compete woth greedy Igbos from palm tree roof republic.shallow minded punks who are not united always blaming yoruba for there misfortune.silly 5th class igbo minority.a fellow greedy Igbo like u tried to swindle me today being the cunny yoruna I am I swindled him back.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Dragonking: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
And they are shouting for biafra.. .SMH
Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
WinningSun:

what is your gender maybe we can cum-municate Berra.
I have a cu-CUM-ber like you man

1 Like

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I have a cu-CUM-ber like you man
goan CUM-ment some where else.
Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by elsomm(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
asha81:
Worthless fool. Focus on your useless and worthless imo state. We cannot be led by hopeless and useless people.

[s][/s]

Nwanne were ya nwayoo. How can we Igbos forge ahead with such thoughts against each other as you did above. We are first Igbos before of our respective states.
Udo!

2 Likes

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by cstr11: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Victorvexz:

lol, what has Ipob achieved by getting shot by the savage Nigerian army? U call rebellion revolution? Lol, keep deceiving urself bro, As far as u all are still in Nigeria, Ipob and their symphatisers I'll do nothing, except to continue making mouth. Remember Ipob d currently at war with the army, u come and rebel, u get shot.
That is exactly what your thieveing elites in whatever cave you come from call you. Rebels and rascals.
From the oyo governor telling people to beg him before opening schools to the ''go and die governor'' oshiomhole. You are nothing but rascals and rebels to them.
But unlike IPOB, you can't even comprehend the depth of your miserable existence.
Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by oldninja(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
If I understand most of you guys here, standing against Nigeria commands respect??

1 Like

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
WinningSun:

goan CUM-ment some where else.
hehehehehe! Baddosneh
Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by okwadatigbogal: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
I have said it before and I will continue to say it. Anambra Has very insecure, angry, jealous and most frivolous people in the southeast. Just check all the nairaland threads, they are the ones who flood it bragging and arguing up and down. Thank God other state indigenes are too preoccupied and mature to ignore them. Empty barrels..all they do is brag. Believe me, almost all of them on this thread are jobless. All they do is brag about one rich drug dealer or ritualist in their village. They fill that ppl have time to compete with them. To be very honest, almost all the Anambra ppl I have seen have NO substance. Look at ppl like Uche Ogah of Abia State who before this election bouhaha has been a very rich man, but I bet many of u didnt know him and no abia man even had time to brag about him, everyone is busy hustling. Even Nnamdi Kanu, if not for his name, u wont know where he's from because they do not have empty barrels and chestbeaters from there. Same cannot be said aboUT anambra. They would have bragged and disturbed our ears of how rich and they are. Most of their rich ppl have NO substance. They are always ready to hijack every thread and talk rubbish. They have no single respect and they like to distort other ppls history. If u check out list of igbo men whose source of wealth is genuine u wont see many of them. Orji Uzor Kalu is the richest Igbo man according to forbes, but u can never hear them disturbing our ears. Even this rochas was one of the richest igbo men before he became governor, but no imo person gives a hoot. Everyone is hustling and minding their business. With these people, I dont see biafra as a success becos believe me, they are the ones that cause problems. They badmouth ppl and other governors but they see nothing wrong with theirs even though they do not live in those states. Others states pls keep it up, I am very proud of u!!'let them keep arguing over nonsense, while u keep quiet and keep succeeding in all u do. They are empty barrels that make noise everywhere. Let the jobless dogs keep barking. Don't bother calling me out, I will never reply. Thank God that I come from a place that dont have jobless and insecure ppl, so no need to reply.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by okwadatigbogal: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
[qHote author=Sant1m post=47338555] This is the reason, becauf the does not belong to your party you are against him. people voted for him all over IMO to win, in njaba, ihiagwa, umuneke, omuma isiaku, orlu, isinweke everybody must not have sympathy for your party to be relevant.
[/quote]

Are u minding them...that's the only reason they hate rochas(because) he's not from their party. Thank God a good number of imo people are naturally enlightened, they follow their minds and not party. I am not a fan of rochas and I believe he talks too much, but I dont dislike him becos of his party. I can bet that comment was made by an anambra person, they are always very bitter and jealous

2 Likes

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Tinyemeka(m): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Abagworo:
The reason is simple. Anambra doesn't want to be led by others. T. A. Orji emerged the forum chairman simply because Obi's tenure ended a year before others and he gave it temporarily. The obvious chairman is Rochas Okorocha as the oldest SE Governor in this 2015-2019 dispensation.

Okorocha is the reason for the breakup.

He's a treacherous Judas. A forever unrepentant one.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Tinyemeka(m): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Sant1m:
This is the reason, because he does not belong to your party you are against him. people voted for him all over IMO to win, in njaba, ihiagwa, umuneke, omuma isiaku, orlu, isinweke everybody must not have sympathy for your party to be relevant.
You've just listed Owerri/Orlu axis.

Mention anywhere in Mbaise or Okigwe that voted for him. It's not just about the party.

1 Like

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by KissCODE(m): 1:45am On Jul 09, 2016
Abagworo:
The reason is simple. Anambra doesn't want to be led by others. T. A. Orji emerged the forum chairman simply because Obi's tenure ended a year before others and he gave it temporarily. The obvious chairman is Rochas Okorocha as the oldest SE Governor in this 2015-2019 dispensation.
it is a pity you think this way.
But come to think of it: dont you know that Rochas is seen as a traitor all over Igboland?
What leadership direction will he provide for SE governors?
He owes his workers, dupes Imo people with his fake free education.
He lacked all manner of LEADERSHIP QUALITY needed by Ndi Anambra state.
Even when Peter Obi was the chairman of SE governorsā€˜ forum, Rochas & Obi always quarel & disagree all the time. Then Rochas stopped attending meeting when he finally betrayed APGA & Ndi Igbo by joining APC.
So it is not Anambra that is your problem.

Anyway... I am a proud Anambrarian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Duru1(m): 1:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Abagworo:

Who in his or her good senses would want to heed a call made by Okoroawusa?

2 Likes

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
The only governor I respect in the south East presently is Willie Obiano of Anambra.
y cos ur frm anambra?

1 Like

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by SeverusSnape(m): 5:26am On Jul 09, 2016
serialkilla:
y cos ur frm anambra?
No.
Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 09, 2016
okwadatigbogal:
I have said it before and I will continue to say it. Anambra Has very insecure, angry, jealous and most frivolous people in the southeast. Just check all the nairaland threads, they are the ones who flood it bragging and arguing up and down. Thank God other state indigenes are too preoccupied and mature to ignore them. Empty barrels..all they do is brag. Believe me, almost all of them on this thread are jobless. All they do is brag about one rich drug dealer or ritualist in their village. They fill that ppl have time to compete with them. To be very honest, almost all the Anambra ppl I have seen have NO substance. Look at ppl like Uche Ogah of Abia State who before this election bouhaha has been a very rich man, but I bet many of u didnt know him and no abia man even had time to brag about him, everyone is busy hustling. Even Nnamdi Kanu, if not for his name, u wont know where he's from because they do not have empty barrels and chestbeaters from there. Same cannot be said aboUT anambra. They would have bragged and disturbed our ears of how rich and they are. Most of their rich ppl have NO substance. They are always ready to hijack every thread and talk rubbish. They have no single respect and they like to distort other ppls history. If u check out list of igbo men whose source of wealth is genuine u wont see many of them. Orji Uzor Kalu is the richest Igbo man according to forbes, but u can never hear them disturbing our ears. Even this rochas was one of the richest igbo men before he became governor, but no imo person gives a hoot. Everyone is hustling and minding their business. With these people, I dont see biafra as a success becos believe me, they are the ones that cause problems. They badmouth ppl and other governors but they see nothing wrong with theirs even though they do not live in those states. Others states pls keep it up, I am very proud of u!!'let them keep arguing over nonsense, while u keep quiet and keep succeeding in all u do. They are empty barrels that make noise everywhere. Let the jobless dogs keep barking. Don't bother calling me out, I will never reply. Thank God that I come from a place that dont have jobless and insecure ppl, so no need to reply.
I think U are the MOST SENSIBLE PERSON here today.
U are matured in your observation so far.
I think u are not far from the TRUTH.
it is obvious to NIGERIANS that the problem of the IGBOS is Anambra.
They know how to berate and Denigrate other tribes, yet they want BIAFRA.
They always see other IGBOS as outcasts Yet they want Biafra. They want Unity.

They hardly allow other IGBO MEN marry their daughters, yet they want Biafra.

To hell with BIAFRA for now.
I Spit on it this DAY, until the indigenous people of the Anambra SOIL learn to respect the values of others.
Until they get to understand that, it is only the casted walls beside the Major highways that demarcated state boundaries of the Eastern states.
And if such are removed and renamed, no one knows which is Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia even others applicable.

the GREATEST problem of any IGBO is Anambra.
This I knew right from infancy, when We had them as neighbours.
They always feel no one should LEAD THEM.
that's not Bravery nor sensible.
They play immature politics. (politics of division)
Just Imagine the tussle between Chekwas and Umeh which took almost 2 decades.
Embarrassing every Igbo out there.
I hope we correct this Mess.
Mind U, My Fiancee hails from Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2016
obiano is good but just too proud while okorocha deserves to be banished from Igbo land forever. As for me, I respect nnamdi KANU more than I respect all the five gov put together
Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by INOWANTCASE: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2016
i think these ur attacks is becoming senseless. u better be wise.
Re: Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com by INOWANTCASE: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Worthless fool. Focus on your useless and worthless imo state. We cannot be led by hopeless and useless people.

U always talk without minding the interest of ndi-igbo, as long as it satisfy the "imakwa onye anyi bu" attitude of Anambra pple. we unity more
[s][/s][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri / Street Traders And Hawkers Protest In Lagos / Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.