Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Check How This Maid Told Her Madam She Want A Salary Race - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check How This Maid Told Her Madam She Want A Salary Race (2561 Views)

I Knew She Want To Ask Me To Give Her Money. / Maid Wanted Her Salary Raised, See What She Did. (pic) / Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check How This Maid Told Her Madam She Want A Salary Race by jide219(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Men I can't stop laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check How This Maid Told Her Madam She Want A Salary Race by Jadekitana2(f): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Funny
Re: Check How This Maid Told Her Madam She Want A Salary Race by Temmytea70(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Check How This Maid Told Her Madam She want wants A Salary Race raise

And don't forget to use the capital letters where necessary grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doctor And Paient / Little Rommy / Funny Things Nigerian Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.