Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) (36919 Views)

10 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Dated And Slept With / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by flexflex: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Here are the names of the 5 men Genevieve Nnaji has slept with:

5. Kunle Coker

Genevieve Nnaji dated actor Kunle Coker earlier in her career.

The actress did confirm the two of them dated when she was asked of Kunle brought her into the entertainment industry.

She responded to the question saying, ” Yes, Kunle Coker was actually my boyfriend, but he did not bring me into the industry”.

4. Ramsey Nouah

Ramsey Nouah’s name has been consistently linked with Genevieve for number of years. Genny has never addressed her relationship with Ramsey.

The two didn’t act many movies together but rumors of an old fling hasn’t been far off. Addressing rumors of a relationship, Ramsey said “It is quite funny. I think everybody just tried to marry Genevieve and I before we actually got close. I didn’t shoot much movies with Genevieve like I did with other actresses. I think I shot five movies with her. I have never had such feeling for her. We were just colleagues who wanted you people to feel the way you are feeling now. It tells you that we played our roles very well.”

See the remaining 3 at http://doyennaija..com.ng/2016/07/5-men-genevieve-nnaji.html?m=1

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by saintkel(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wot kind of nonsense thread is dis?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
How did she now sleep with the guy? undecided angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by waternogetenemy: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
OP Gene said she never gave any such interview. so stop the falsehood!

Funke Akindele una sister is also in nollywood and deserve this attention.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why cant u post everything here. La click la mb finish

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
What of Atiku

2 Likes

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
saintkel:
Wot kind of nonsense thread is dis?

Epic comment grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by smallJagaban: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
ATIKU

ATIKU
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Genevieve can sleep 200 men, ka kan ayee. OP kontinue o

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by 7inches: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
atleast shez better dan tiwa the sharer who is married and yet knacked d whole Marvins crew....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by NaWetinDey(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bastards everywhere.
How many people in your village did your mother sleep with before marrying your father?
Go and learn how to do.attractive and successful blogging - not this trash

3 Likes

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dj cuppy is currently fvcking victor anichebe focus on ur sisters pigs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by WeAreGods: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
We don't click links.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op were ♈όϋ there?
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by graciabelle: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
This op must be from the yellow-bar tribe, just saying [/color][color=#990000] undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by sainty2k3(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Omohjick:
Genevieve can sleep 200 men, ka kan ayee. OP kontinue o
don't mind the op jare. just 5 and dey don dey talk. he never check your own record
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
She even do @Lolaaokoku sef
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by daviddagreat: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
7inches:
atleast shez better dan tiwa the shearer who is married and yet knacked d whole Marvins crew....

n u wer there wen she was sharing it ryt
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by NzeeChuks(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
sad

1 Share

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
CompWinch:
What of Atiku
Atiku supose to be Number 1 sef.
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by 7inches: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
daviddagreat:

n u wer there wen she was sharing it ryt

it was confirmed from d right source u wnt understand
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by JohnieWalker(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2016
THE MATRIMONY, THE BLESSING by Khalifa (JW)...Like my page www.facebook.com/poetskoinonia
My Daughter listen to thy Mother
For same path thou has chosen I took
For marriage I tell you its a rare gift
For it might not be all rosy but it isn't all thorny
For my tears flow freely today
Because my young girl embarks on a journey
My Child listen to my words for Marriage fail not
But people fail when they enter into Marriage
For love, trust and forgiveness are the foundations of marriage
In marriage reaching to each other as friend is the secret
May you look for things to praise, often say, I LOVE YOU
Marriage is a promise that takes a lifetime to fulfill
I pray for fruitfulness for you in all realms
For never allow peoples opinions stray your heart
For contentment they say is great gain
Remember my daughter in marriage, there is a blessing. For few findeth it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by kcowen(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Make una forgive the OP. He is just a living proof that man can live without a brain!

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by ibkgab001: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Atiku
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by SurefireFashion: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
The source said it all. Lookin for traffic and backlinks
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by patwhizkid(f): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Silkmoth33:
How did she now sleep with the guy? undecided angry angry angry

She sat on his laps tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
PhD syndrome is a serious disease grin grin grin
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by moshould(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Na she get her toto, and na only her go decide to open it for anybody...don't be surprise to see me on d next list....i love Jenny...
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by 400billionman: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
So wetin happen after ?

Did the man release ?
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by superfelix: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rubbish.

Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
sainty2k3:

don't mind the op jare. just 5 and dey don dey talk. he never check your own record

tongue embarassed u must be a poor boy
Re: 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) by sainty2k3(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Omohjick:

tongue embarassed u must be a poor boy
that's subjective, not just a boy, and definitely not poor. Not as rich as Dangote though. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing Reveals What Made Her Lie About Her House Ownership / Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) / Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.