Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA (4552 Views)

We’re Waiting For Saudi Mercenaries,——avengers / Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Blackwater Mercenaries To Face Militants / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by Dandsome: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
BUSTED!!! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face ND Avengers.

A staff in The Royal Embassy of The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Nigeria has confirmed to Vaxity that, the government of Nigeria and Saudi authorities have concluded plans to deploy Saudi Blackwater mercenaries to the Niger Delta region to tackle militants that have been attacking oil facilities. The deal is part of the agreement in the Saudi-led Islamic coalition against terrorism which Muhammadu Buhari signed up for on behalf of Nigeria. It is said to be worth$258m. Blackwater is being led by Anwar Eshki, a retired Major General in the Saudi Armed Forces. And these mercenaries are the once fighting for Saudi Arabian government in Yemen

*Can the Federal government of Nigeria signed military coalition of $258m without the National Assembly's approval?

Sentiments apart, what is President. Buhari doing??

NDA are militants but does that give him the right to do things without due process?

To my mind this man is working toward civil war. Please I stand to be guided..

I saw it here. Before some people will come for my head thinking I cooked up the story

http://dstvnewsafrica.com/2016/07/06/uncovered-tension-nigeria-doles-out-258m-for-saudi-mercenaries-to-face-nd-avengers/

My Ernest prayers is that this news should just be false. Cos this will send a wrong signal to our military and it will also be a blow to the president's transparency claims.

1 Share

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by NePro: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
I quote "Saudi mercenaries ain't the solution to the problem of militants". They can pay as much as they want, nothing after it will change the fact that much care is needed in ND. This is where our wealth as a nation comes from and yet we pay no attention to it.

7 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
WHEN U VOTE AN AGBOKI TO RULE THE NATION

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by saxby(f): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Seriously, I weep for my country Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fishes will be like, God will bless NDA for us becos na enjoyment galore for us..

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
I thought they want 2 shift oil drilling to CHAD BASIN, why still boarder about NDA??

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by biafran1stson(m): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
THEY SHOULD Write their will before coming, cos none of them will go back alive. Nobody can come to our land to fight us and Back alive. Since Buhari has cHoosen to tow the line of combat, we will tow the line SELF DEFENSE!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by titoetal(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
If this post is true, then everyone should be prepared for rougher time ahead. NDA intels should make a quick confirmation and do the needful. Full blown war is loading in this country with this happenings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by ba7man(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
I doubt if this is true.

But if it is, no one has anything to fear as long as you're not a pipeline blowing militant or kidnapper.

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by sulexcraig(m): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Stop this irrelevant rumors you re splitting around....for you too know that all your trashes is a lie....Blackwater's are American Mercenaries not Saudi Arabians...so stop the shit you ve been debunking around now...get your figure right next time...not all Nigerian are a fools

7 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by babadee1(m): 12:58am On Jul 09, 2016
This is why the social media bill is desperately needed, so that people like the OP can be arrested and jailed for 10 years minimum.

17 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by devilmaycry: 1:02am On Jul 09, 2016
#nansix
Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by Sadeik: 1:02am On Jul 09, 2016
the funny thing is most ppl know deep down that this story is absolute crap and the source is suspicious to say the least, but they still choose to write stupid stuff. i cry for this country..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by uniklinkum(m): 3:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Wow the IQ rating in the country must be at the negative of the integer for anyone with brain to believe this crap..

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by NaWetinDey(m): 5:54am On Jul 09, 2016
babadee1:
This is why the social media bill is desperately needed, so that people like the OP can be arrested and jailed for 10 years minimum.

Odiegwu

If these poor and wretched Nigerians are allowed to their fate, they could even beg politicians to pass a law enabling the rich to eat the meat of the poor - just as long as they themselves, as snitches, are not eaten.
Your writeup is an epitome of frustration.
How many years will you jail the fed gov for banning post ume today and then putting a price on it tomorrow, pegging pms at 87 today and then turning it to 145 tomorrow...and the likes?
It's the lies the gov sells that citizens dissect.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by Raypawer(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2016
another waste of money, will those guys be able to survive in the creek?

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by ConqueredWest: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2016
ISLAMIZATION of Nigeria. All thanks to the Afonjas in the West.
Odumakin Afenifere and OPC warned their people to no avail.
Watch them defend this

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by saintneo(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Hnmmm!

Two confirmed sources DSTV and Vanguard; why should I doubt?

Buhari will die if any mercenary lands in the ND. Civil war loading.....

Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2016
titoetal:
If this post is true, then everyone should be prepared for rougher time ahead. NDA intels should make a quick confirmation and do the needful. Full blown war is loading in this country with this happenings.
This is pathetic. Smh
Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by 7inches: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2016
nawa
Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by snezBaba: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2016
saintneo:
Hnmmm!

Two confirmed sources DSTV and Vanguard; why should I doubt?

Buhari will die if any mercenary lands in the ND. Civil war loading.....

Nonsense!
And dis one too. Biafra herald

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by babadee1(m): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2016
NaWetinDey:

Odiegwu

If these poor and wretched Nigerians are allowed to their fate, they could even beg politicians to pass a law enabling the rich to eat the meat of the poor - just as long as they themselves, as snitches, are not eaten.
Your writeup is an epitome of frustration.
How many years will you jail the fed gov for banning post ume today and then putting a price on it tomorrow, pegging pms at 87 today and then turning it to 145 tomorrow...and the likes?
It's the lies the gov sells that citizens dissect.

What are you talking about? And how does your comment relate to my post? Are you saying we cannot hold the govt responsible for their actions and also hold citizens responsible for their actions at the same time? Spreading false information through media has led to violence, civil war and genocide in other African countries. Are you suggesting that we should allow people to continue spreading lies and misinforming the public? Let us fight lies wherever they may occur, whether from the govt or from dishonest posters on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2016
why didn't he do same against BH or Fulani Herdsman lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by lucyhelp(m): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2016
I hardly trust any news these days until we see it
Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by Istand4justice: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2016
sulexcraig:
Stop this irrelevant rumors you re splitting around....for you too know that all your trashes is a lie....Blackwater's are American Mercenaries not Saudi Arabians...so stop the shit you ve been debunking around now...get your figure right next time...not all Nigerian are a fools

Do you realise saudi arabians and Usa work hand in hand
Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by NaWetinDey(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2016
babadee1:

What are you talking about? And how does your comment relate to my post? Are you saying we cannot hold the govt responsible for their actions and also hold citizens responsible for their actions at the same time? Spreading false information through media has led to violence, civil war and genocide in other African countries. Are you suggesting that we should allow people to continue spreading lies and misinforming the public? Let us fight lies wherever they may occur, whether from the govt or from dishonest posters on Nairaland.

They are related.
As it is said, the anointing flows from the head downwards and not verse versa. When yout see citizens cooking up things and wasting their time and resources for fun, then look at the spirit over them-the government-as their source of inspiration.
A servant cannot be greater than his master. The lies, if it must be controled, must start from those holding positions of trust.

Let me ask you: You said "hold the government and hold the rumor mongers responsible together;" who will do that and how?
Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by estyvino(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2016
The Olympus has fallen!
Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by GoldenJAT(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2016
I'm just an observer!
Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by todayboy: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Islamization agenda
Sending money illegally to Saudi Arabia
The same thing they accuse dasuki for is what they are doing now
Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by sulexcraig(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Istand4justice:

Do you realise saudi arabians and Usa work hand in hand
. can you just please stop this your publicity stunt! Stop creating communication barrier poo...blackwater....is the largest private military mercenary company in the World...and it is an American base firm...and how does it take affect Saudi Arabia...you re just trying too cause a confusion too the people of this nation...through your cheap unachievable destructive rumors.... Oga abeg pack well...if you ain't no what too say than creating nuisance
Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by babadee1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
NaWetinDey:

They are related.
As it is said, the anointing flows from the head downwards and not verse versa. When yout see citizens cooking up things and wasting their time and resources for fun, then look at the spirit over them-the government-as their source of inspiration.
A servant cannot be greater than his master. The lies, if it must be controled, must start from those holding positions of trust.

Let me ask you: You said "hold the government and hold the rumor mongers responsible together;" who will do that and how?

This is a democracy and your religious analogy is totally misplaced. The people vote the govt into power and the govt is responsible to the people. We the people must hold our government at every level accountable. We must also hold ourselves accountable as a community. The first step is to point out wrongdoing wherever you see it. That was what I did with my initial post. I was holding the OP accountable for his own personal actions as an individual and you should too.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA by NaWetinDey(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
babadee1:

This is a democracy and your religious analogy is totally misplaced. The people vote the govt into power and the govt is responsible to the people. We the people must hold our government at every level accountable. We must also hold ourselves accountable as a community. The first step is to point out wrongdoing wherever you see it. That was what I did with my initial post. I was holding the OP accountable for his own personal actions as an individual and you should too.

Religion, as a word, is overused. It's now 'belief;' everyone to his belief. You can do all you like but you cannot seperate people from their belief, no matter how hard you try. And your so-called democracy is not far from personal beliefs. That's by the way. Anyways, when I see the results of you holding people responsible, then I can revisit your whole writeup and, maybe, give you a straight answer. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Caught Sleeping At Peace Meeting In Abuja / Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O / Buhari Vs Jonathan:beyond the election,by Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.