Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! (2685 Views)

Army Arrests G2, Niger Delta Avengers Leader / Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by tomakint: 3:03am On Jul 09, 2016
– A leader of the Niger Delta Avengers has finally revealed his identity
– He showed his face in a video full of threats to the Nigerian government
– The NDA leader threatened that the group will kill President Buhari and oust his family
– He ordered that the embattled leader of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu be released immediately.
A very troubling video has emerged showing an alleged leader of the NDA simply named Ogenoghochuku, threatening that the militant group will soon carry out attacks aimed at killing President Muhammadu Buhari and destroying his family Ogenoghochukwu said the Nigerian government can only avert the attack by releasing the embattled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu. He noted that though the group did not set out to kill people, they will be forced to go into killing if their demands are not met. In the video made by Ogenoghochukwu on Thursday, July 7, the militant leader noted that the lives of some governors in the south-east are also at risk, for their continued support of the Nigerian government. Below is the video that details the grave warning sent by the leader of the NDA. The Niger Delta Avengers have reportedly blown up another oil installation belonging to Chevron. This was disclosed in a terse statement on Wednesday night, July 6, by Mudoch Agbinibo, the group’s spokesperson. According to him, the attack was carried out between the hours of 10.50pm to 11.10pm on Wednesday. Following attacks by the group, the general overseer of Victory Assembly Ministry (VAM), Bishop Jonathan Eze has warned the Niger Delta militants to stop blowing up oil pipelines or be prepared to face the wrath of God. The Bishop Eze who was reacting to the incessant attacks on oil pipelines by new militant group, the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) on Thursday, July 7, in Owerri said the avengers are incurring the wrath of God by their activities, Vanguard reports. “The Avengers are not fighting a just cause because their activities are affecting and threatening the peace of the nation. “Nigerian oil is a natural gift from God and nobody has the right to destroy it,’’ he said. The cleric who is also a UN peace ambassador said if the Avengers were aggrieved over any issue, they should address it in a civil manner rather than threaten the Country.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/884348-tension-buhari-and-his-daughter-will-be-killed-militant-leader-threatens-video.html

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by Standing5(m): 3:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Destroy your governors as well. They are just as guilty as all past 4 presidents we 've had in the last 17 years.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by 9jvirgin(m): 3:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Stupid people

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by freenortheast: 3:40am On Jul 09, 2016
NDA empty ogogoro threats, makes me laugh...am used to it....common councillor you can not kill, let alone a prez.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by Nature129(m): 4:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Trust these bloggers who are desperate for web traffic at your own peril. Avengers have made it clear that they are not out to harm anyone.

Any news that doesn't get posted on http://www./?m=1 is very fake. Those educated militants have made accessibility to their news so easy. Please don't fall for desperate bloggers.

Finally, violent militancy is wrong but Nigeria is long overdue for overall restructuring.

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by ufojude: 4:11am On Jul 09, 2016
My brothers in the struggle I have this to remind you... if you want to shoot, shoot and don't talk!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by kingthreat(m): 5:12am On Jul 09, 2016
That is not a Niger Delta avenger. That is an illiterate retarded IPOB member. He wants his dilector released. This fools wants war that will destabilize their region. Let them not mess with the Nigerian army. Imagine the hatred, wanting Zahrah dead. They are insane bunch of animals. God will not let them succed an inch of their evil imaginations.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by Aviero: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2016
Go kill am abeg.
Bomb Aso Rock, too. Abeg!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by Amberon11: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2016
oo
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by IstandWitBuhari: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2016
NDA abeg rush go Aso Rock now now cuz the suffering that man has caused Nigerians is becoming unbearable
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by femmy2010(m): 6:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Yeye people
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by tdayof(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Mr ogorchukwu, you should know that the military isn't a joke. When the military descend full force on you and your brothers you will know the difference between.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-jJtHPbRv4s8/V31JEUwpCDI/AAAAAAAAByo/jjTemHGdhhoJCOlu6cUef0u2nQQ64s_-wCLcB/s1600/tmp_23846-Niger%2BDelta%2B1-1593375311.jpg[/img]
and

and

and

and

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5r8s5311mlk.1cff89cc.jpg[/img]

and finally

and

...and so unforunate for you, if these arrive very soon.

Then your RPG's becomes useless.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by peterd53(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Pls Go to www.FaceOfCampus.com

Start voting for fadesewa for most campus fotogenic.... Ur vote is needed and pleaded for

One person can vote once every hour (i.e 24 times in 24hours)... Thanks
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by DaBullIT(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Just one mad man doing what mad people do best
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by Cutehector(m): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Aviero:
Go kill am abeg.

Bomb Aso Rock, too. Abeg!
grin cheesy

hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by Aviero: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
grin cheesy

hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much
Yo, man! You got my vote. smiley

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by Almajiri1: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
avengers should go and sit down so that distinguished senator Dino The Rhino and colleagues can impeach buhari according to our constitution.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Aviero:
Yo, man! You got my vote. smiley
yay. Thanks bro. I"l follow u ryt away so as soon as the voting starts, i"l foward u d link to the thread
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by RZArecta(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
It gets ridiculouser everyday, now some idíotic elements have seized the opportunity through lousy blog sites just to cause unnecessary tension in my region but it all goes to prove my assertion when these comedy skits are released who really is in control of these so called avengers.

God bless Ijaw land

God bless Nigeria
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by Aviero: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
yay. Thanks bro. I"l follow u ryt away so as soon as the voting starts, i"l foward u d link to the thread
Thats okay, bro
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Leader Threatens To Destroy Buhari Soonest! by Jazzman44: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2016
Empty treats 4m noise makers

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About End- User Certificates / EFCC With Another Hilarious Reply To Someone Asking Where To Get A Bus To Canada / The True Story Of The “ghana Must Go” Saga In 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.