Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height (2605 Views)

Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s / Amazing Picture Of 3-year-old Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
I came across this lovely picture and saw people arguing about their height difference. So, I brought it to you my lovely people. Does height really matter in either friendship or relationship?

***PS. The two persons in this picture are not dating.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/lovely-picture-of-young-lady-and-man.html

1 Share

Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by vizkiz: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2016
The guy is human too...he deserves to love and be loved.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by madridguy(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2016
grin
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Oh please? Nigerian ladies? Height matters alot grin
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by SeverusSnape(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Tyrion Lannister

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by sinaj(f): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Cme to read comment tongue
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by KingTom(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Leave height. Let us debate the size of that corper's yansh shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by floragregs(f): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Who said they are dating? Why expose his pictures here na? Did you ask for his permission? Na wa for Nigerians
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by iykekelvins(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Nothing bad there, height doesn't matter to me

But 9ja girls, this is for you.
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Beremx(f): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2016
height matters to me.
#teamtallandhandsome

grin
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by deewhone(f): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2016
What's the need 4 argument when the difference is obvious
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by dollyjoy(f): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2016
The guy must be very wealthy.
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Aminat508(f): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
The guy must be very wealthy.
ole tongue
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Young03(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmm naija girls height matters
BT the corper nyash dooo

I know that the size of his John Thomas attracted the guy
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Flexherbal(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2016
You can't fight nature. Use anything nature gives you, to your advantage. Like akin and pawpaw.
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2016
The guy got swag,cute. kiss cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2016
If it's friendship.....heights doesn't matter to me,bt if it's a relationship it does matter,my boo must be taller than am I or we should be the same height.
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by johnwizey: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Dis corper gal gather yansh o
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Perfecttouch(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2016
vizkiz:
The guy is human too...he deserves to love and be loved.

the dude is handsome sincerely
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Aminat508:
ole tongue
Your hand go break if you reply my message for the other end baa ?
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by asumo12: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2016
KingTom:
Leave height. Let us debate the size of that corper's yansh shocked

My brother!

grin

Am fasting ooooo...
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by modestofynest(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2016
That corper on the first pix a night with me won't be badt for a start omo see ukwu when she chill with me finish omo she go avoid that dwarf with passion tall dudes rock

Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by peeparty(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2016
Chisos shocked
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Aminat508(f): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Your hand go break if you reply my message for the other end baa ?
angry cry
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Aminat508:
angry cry
grin Settled !
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Cutehector(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Aminat508:
angry cry
aminat it's ur boy hector.. lol.

Urm ok, I wish to solicit for your votes for my Muslim brother and friend falconey for mr nairaland. I'll be very grateful for a positive reply from u on this.

Thanks so so much
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Aminat508(f): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
aminat it's ur boy hector.. lol.

Urm ok, I wish to solicit for your votes for my Muslim brother and friend falconey for mr nairaland. I'll be very grateful for a positive reply from u on this.

Thanks so so much
No problem.
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Aminat508:
No problem.
thnks
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by Sirmuel1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Finally, I don see Lalasticlala's face grin
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by KingTom(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
asumo12:

My brother!

grin

Am fasting ooooo...
I know sir grin
Re: Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height by robosky02(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
wow....
sometimes....

FlirtyKaren

(1) (2) (Reply)

LETTER OF EXCLUSION: Pls I Need Your Advice / Congrats to all Batch B 2012/2013 corpers as they pass out of NYSC today / Angry Memo To NYSC About Corpers Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.