Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

God Is Good Motor Online Boarding - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Is Good Motor Online Boarding (1023 Views)

The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors / Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? / Who Else Got An Invite From God Is Good Motors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Good Motor Online Boarding by Omola8(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Pls I want to know the site to use in applying for a seat in God is good motor park online ,the site I used asked for my verve card number and pin which I think is not really safe
Re: God Is Good Motor Online Boarding by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2016
Godisgoodmotors.com
Re: God Is Good Motor Online Boarding by Omola8(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2016
I thought it was GIGM.com

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Motor Online Boarding by Chinexd22nd(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Egbon na wa for u o... Godisgoodmotors.com and they will still request for ur card number, i.e the one on the front, the cvv2 i.e the 3 numbers on the back and finally ur pin... That's how I have been booking with them... Unless, u didn't go thru their site... Chankyu don menshun
Re: God Is Good Motor Online Boarding by Chydobe: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Steps on How to Book a Bus with God is Good Motors Gigm.com

Requirements for booking GIGM online:

* A smartphone
* Tablet
* Computer or any internet enabled device.
* Steady Internet to complete your booking

STEP ONE

A) Navigate to the official website of God is Good Motors by typing GIGM.com on your browsers search bar

B) Fill in the the the necessary information:

i) One way or round trips

ii) Departure and arrival Terminals

iii) Departure Date and Number of Passengers

iv) Click "Book Now"

STEP TWO

A) Choose your preferred sitting position by clicking on View Seats

i) You will have to choose from the available sits (White color). Your selected seats will turn green. The ash seats have already been taken.

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO LEARN HOW TO BOOK A SIT WITH GOD IS GOOD MOTORS AT YOUR CONVENINECE

http://www.newzified.com/god-is-good-motors-click-here-to-book-a-bus-online-gigm-com/

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For Graduate Recruitment At Shongai Packaging Industry Limited / . / Sales Managers Required @ Various Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.