Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,449 members, 7,958,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nigerian Forensic Accountants - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Forensic Accountants (5204 Views)

How Much Does Grand Cereals Pay Accountants At Entry Level? / Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Nig (ican) 50th Anniversary Essay Contest / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Forensic Accountants by Sammy107d(m): 3:07am On Sep 10, 2009

Forensic Accounting is simply a speciality field in Accounting that deals identification of financial fraud, and reports in a way that it would be suitable for use in a court of law. Forensic Accounting is the fastest growing and highest paying field of Accounting, and with the integration and complexity of the global markets and financial institutions, it would be in greater demand within the next few decades.

Nigeria in particular is in dire need of well trained Forensic Accountants. If you are one, or you intend to practice in the near future, please shed insight onto how you intend to go about it, your level of education, and your intended organization (government, energy, )

You can also share ideas and discuss topics relating to the field here.
Re: Nigerian Forensic Accountants by barry06(m): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2009
nice one.

lets follow up.(locally and globally)
Re: Nigerian Forensic Accountants by Mustay(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2009
_
Re: Nigerian Forensic Accountants by luvola(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2009
forensic auditing is a recent dev in a/c 1st discov in d u.s.a, am stil a baby acc (200l) i intend to b a forensic auditor ,consultancy service,mgt a.ctant,tax expert by GOD grace. @ poster ; nice topic. greatest accountant

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Forensic Accountants by Mustay(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2010
There's actually acfe-ng.org i.e ACFE Nigeria. The thing about ACFE and being a CFE is that you find Nigerian scams as case studies and the realization that 419 is just not a Nigerian penal code, but an internationally recognised one! But it's a good one to get anyway. And in a fraudulent society like ours (permit me), opportunities for CFEs abound.
Re: Nigerian Forensic Accountants by Tobbey(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
LIKE SERIOUSLY . I HAD THE FLARE IN FORENSIC ACCOUNTING WHEN I WAS STILL A STUDENT. AND NOW. I'M ON THE VERGE ON DOING MY MASTERS DEGREE IN IT. FORENSIC ACCOUNTING OTHERWISE KNOWN AS EXPERT ACCOUNTING OR INVESTIGATIVE ACCOUNTING IS DISTINCT FROM JUST A COMMON AUDITOR. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Forensic Accountants by Rutyapex: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good day, please I have interest in running my MSc. In Forensic Accounting, which tertiary institution in Nigeria runs it. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Forensic Accountants by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hmmmm!
Re: Nigerian Forensic Accountants by Untouchable107(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2019
am interested tooo

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Habits Of Co-workers / Annual Salary For Entry Levels In Fidelity, Gtb, And Zenith Bank? / Which Is Actually More Important, Your Degree Or Work Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.