Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria (21042 Views)

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here / Institute Of Chartered Economists Of Nigeria (ICEN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2010
As an accounting undergraduate and ican student (pe1)am  Just curious after reading the post on lawyers, If u got any info kindly share thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
It all depends on where you eventually fit yourself as a charetered Accountant! But be rest assure that ACA command respect and every employer is ready to pay the premium provided you yourself can deliver what is expected of You. Teslim (ACA).

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
50k - 60k for officer level
Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
it can be as low as 60k per month, entry level accountant in a small entity to 5m per month, GCFO in n IOC. and both are chartered accountants. So your question get as he be.

If you get my point, it depends on where you get job, the role and your experience. it is foolhardy to think there is an across board salary level for chartered accountants.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by nitrogen(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2012
Jarus: it can be as low as 60k per month, entry level accountant in a small entity to 5m per month, GCFO in n IOC. and both are chartered accountants. So your question get as he be.

If you get my point, it depends on where you get job, the role and your experience. it is foolhardy to think there is an across board salary level for chartered accountants.
Is that possible?
Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
nitrogen:
Is that possible?

Confidentiality requires I don't give details. But it is real. Do you know what GCFO mean? In an IOC for that matter. A mate just joined Chevron few weeks back and he is on close to 2m per month. And by GCFO, we are talking of oga patapata for Finance, a director.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by Alamutatalo: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
I wonder when Nigerian graduates will understand it is what you do with your certificates that matter.
FCA,ACCA,Bsc,HND or OND does'nt matter,Only ur personality does!
I have worked with fresh NCE holders that earn 60K as tellers,I knw a guy whose uncle earned 250k per month for years with an oil service coy with his NCE.
I have also seen chartered accts that apply for 30' jobs and I have heard Phd holders that want to drive trucks,so my advice goes thus,
Complete ur Ican and degree,package urself well and set a minimum u will settle and don't let anything distract you as you work towards getting ur dream job.
Above all,pray for God's favour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by blackjyd: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Certified Fraud Examiner(CFE) 2016 material international version is available in pdf

if you are intrested, contact me
Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by Mannylex(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
ednut1:
As an accounting undergraduate and ican student (pe1)am  Just curious after reading the post on lawyers, If u got any info kindly share thanks.

Determined young man from the very beginning, knew what you wanted and 6 years later you are where people wished they could be. I sight you bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mannylex:

Determined young man from the very beginning, knew what you wanted and 6 years later you are where people wished they could be. I sight you bro.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by Onyemadonald(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2019
Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by collectiveconsu: 6:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Whatever you do, be determined to succeed. Be it accounting or medicine, etc. And indeed you will.
Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by collectiveconsu: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2019
Onyemadonald:
Accountant Salary Structure In Nigeria 2019 https://www.trendingaccounting.com/2019/05/accountant-salary-structure-in-nigeria.html?m=1

Having studied the above link, I think it is just a guide. You could earn more if you do your research properly. What do you all think?
Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
That's a bit higher
Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by wowmagonline: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2021
Accountants are well paid in Nigeria. A chartered accountant is even paid higher. It is somewhat impossible to know exactly how much, chartered accountants are paid in Nigeria because of the factors that influence their pay. However, this article is a strong guide to knowing more about chartered accountant salary in Nigeria. https://www.nigeriaboom.com/2021/01/accountant-salary-in-nigeria.html
Re: What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria by CrazyMan(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2021
That would depend on the firm or organization you're working with. I don't think there's a fixed pay for them. Reason being that the current demand for them is very minimal compared to the hundreds of thousands of them on ground seeking employment. So most times, prospective employers use this to their advantage by under pricing them.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Pay Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Better? / All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job / 11 Things To Do To Make 2019 A Better Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.