Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) (55922 Views)

Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) / 23 Best Crochet Twist Braid Ideas For Black Women(photos) / Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by ireneony(f): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
This looks so nice on you girl. Team natural wink. I'm so trying this out when my hair reaches that lenght. Can you teach me

So nice deaar me likey
it would be better if you go to youtube.
You know practice makes perfect.

Below are the two products i use for my twist out.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by ernesty20(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
telemapreye1:
Do I look like a prostitute?
yes

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Ferdyboss: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
But prefer artificial?

Angel, I didn't mention that I prefer artificial. I totally love it when ladies go natural.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Ferdyboss: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hi, HateU2.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by dubylhover(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Thank you. smiley

angry[ y did you remove ur pinsure..wanted to see whether you looked like a combination of meagan good and gabrielle union
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:
it would be better if you go to youtube.
You practice makes perfect.

Below are the two products i use for my twist out.
I will do that. Tanks.

I wil also check if I can get any of ur product anywhere.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
I will do that. Tanks.

hateus hateus
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Hi, tHateU2.
Hello
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
hateus hateus
Sir embarassed
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
Hello
how are you doing ?
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
Sir embarassed
am kamel4real your people ban me .
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by ireneony(f): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
I will do that. Tanks.

you re welcome.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
how are you doing ?
I'm fine. You?
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
I'm fine. You?
Am fine need your help looking for a lady dont no if you know here the moniker is. hibiscus76. Please help to call her out .
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
am kamel4real your people ban me .
lolz
What did you do cheesy
U dey fight abi?
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
lolz
What did you do cheesy
U dey fight abi?
it is one person asking for a website to download song and i gave the guy the next thing i saw was that i was ban but need your help on something more important.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
[img][/img]
abbeyboy2o15:
Am fine need your help looking for a lady dont no if you know here the moniker is. hibiscus76. Please help to call her out .
is thaaat d moniker?
I will check her out
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
[img][/img]is thaaat d moniker?
I will check her out
yeah hibiscus76 is the moniker thank you very much.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by desmond2pk: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Na Una go still drag us to artificial hair. Just wait for a little while.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by ucee64(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
B-) lol
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Okay Op you are now officially my 3rd crush on nairaland cheesy. You are just so very much beautiful grin (I ran out of superlatives sef)

Lalasticlala bros I greet you ooh, wetin u dey find for dz thread na.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:
This thread is to create awaereness for those who wants to go natural or transitioning.

In this thread we are going to share ideas on how to manage our hair.

I did my big chop February this year.
It has not been easy. Being natural is not an easy task.
I'm still trying my best to know more about natural hair.

What most black women don't know is, what works for another person might not work for you. Yes! I do watch youtube channel. The truth is whenever i try to manipulate my hair the way i watch it on youtube, i end up causing more damages to my hair.

These points am about to give out are based on my hair journey, which wasn't even serious..lol.

1.constant combing of hair: combing your hair always is a no! no!. The black hair as many of us call it afro hair like to left alone. It's advisable when you comb your hair, pls do it with a wide tooth comb. #stay away from those combs that have damaged edges(which makes it easy to strip the hair.

2.everyday conditioning: when you condition your hair, it makes it easy to manage

3.Shampoos: it's not advisable to shampoo (afro/kinky) hair constantly. constant shampooing may result in dryness of hair.do it once in two weeks.

4. Leave in conditioner: this is another good way to manage your hair.

5. Twist out: this serve as a protective style. This also save you a lot of time, so, you dont have to worry about getting your hair wet everyday.

6. Massaging the scalp of your hair:massaging the scalp of your hair with a good hair treatment also helps to grow an healthy hair.

7. Protective styling: this is another great way to manage your hair. Braids/weaves serve as protective style.

8.Tight braids/weaves: if you want to have an healthy hair, it is always advisable to avoid tight/weaves. Cos you may end up doing more damage to your hair. Always inform your hair stylist to go easy on your hair.

Note: these are based on my hair journey:

nt looking@ d hair....am looking at those natural RED lips.....
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by shozz: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
your hair is so small,even me I don't usually do what u listed there my hair is much full more than yours
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by kendrick9(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony looks like chidinma in these photos, nice.....fine girl...ur natural hair rocks
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:
This thread is to create awaereness for those who wants to go natural or transitioning.

What most black women don't know is, what works for another person might not work for you. Yes! I do watch youtube channel. The truth is whenever i try to manipulate my hair the way i watch it on youtube, i end up causing more damages to my hair.

These points am about to give out are based on my hair journey, which wasn't even serious..lol.

1.constant combing of hair: combing your hair always is a no! no!. The black hair as many of us call it afro hair like to left alone. It's advisable when you comb your hair, pls do it with a wide tooth comb. #stay away from those combs that have damaged edges(which makes it easy to strip the hair.

2.everyday conditioning: when you condition your hair, it makes it easy to manage

3.Shampoos: it's not advisable to shampoo (afro/kinky) hair constantly. constant shampooing may result in dryness of hair.do it once in two weeks.

5. Twist out: this serve as a protective style. This also save you a lot of time, so, you dont have to worry about getting your hair wet everyday.

6. Massaging the scalp of your hair:massaging the scalp of your hair with a good hair treatment also helps to grow an healthy hair.

7. Protective styling: this is another great way to manage your hair. Braids/weaves serve as protective style.

8.Tight braids/weaves: if you want to have an healthy hair, it is always advisable to avoid tight/weaves. Cos you may end up doing more damage to your hair. Always inform your hair stylist to go easy on your hair.

Bae u look pretty and simple, I love ur hair!!!..believe me if I was a guy, na ur type I for wan marry oooo, notin catches my eye more than a naturally looking person!!..Muahhh!!
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by blowjob: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:

U BE ALBINO... grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by ireneony(f): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bridgetania:

Bae u look pretty and simple, I love ur hair!!!..believe me if I was a guy, na ur type I for wan marry oooo, notin catches my eye more than a naturally looking person!!..Muahhh!!
thank you!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by ireneony(f): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
shozz:
your hair is so small,even me I don't usually do what u listed there my hair is much full more than yours
when i leave my hair in it natural state (afro texture) it becomes very full. From the pic, you can see i did some manipulation with my hair.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by ireneony(f): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Braidz:
your hair looks really nice @ Ireneony. I also have natural hair and it's always nice seeing other naturalistas......
thank you!
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Anabel(f): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Pls can you break number 4 and 5 down. I don't really understand what you mean there. Thanks
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:

I don't like you, but I like your hair. Cutesexy1, come and show us your natural hair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful native wear- Men, Women And Kids / Where Do I Buy Lace Wigs In Nigeria? / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.