Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Banky W: I Can't Even Post 'Good Morning' Without Fans Saying 'Go And Marry' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W: I Can't Even Post 'Good Morning' Without Fans Saying 'Go And Marry' (700 Views)

"Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W: I Can't Even Post 'Good Morning' Without Fans Saying 'Go And Marry' by deymoh(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Banky W came out in full to blast fans who clamour for his marriage every time he posts comments or upload photos on social media. He uploaded a song on his wall in response to the over-curious fans and claimed that it is nobody's business, adding that he will settle down with the right lady whenever he is ready.

Despite his words of admonition, fans replied him with hilarious comments that could frustrate even the most gentle man in the world.

See Banky W's comments and the responses below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHoxyNChGJ6/?taken-by=bankywellington
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi

Re: Banky W: I Can't Even Post 'Good Morning' Without Fans Saying 'Go And Marry' by deymoh(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
shocked
Re: Banky W: I Can't Even Post 'Good Morning' Without Fans Saying 'Go And Marry' by Godfullsam(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
enhh... U too goan marry na, abi dont you know you are no longer getting younger?

Go an marry joor!
Re: Banky W: I Can't Even Post 'Good Morning' Without Fans Saying 'Go And Marry' by teekay213(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
u sef go marry.sebi money dey even men wey no get money dey marry.so what's your problem?
Re: Banky W: I Can't Even Post 'Good Morning' Without Fans Saying 'Go And Marry' by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Go and marry grin
Re: Banky W: I Can't Even Post 'Good Morning' Without Fans Saying 'Go And Marry' by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
angry some peeps take marriage too seriously...arggg!!
Re: Banky W: I Can't Even Post 'Good Morning' Without Fans Saying 'Go And Marry' by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nice one Banky
Re: Banky W: I Can't Even Post 'Good Morning' Without Fans Saying 'Go And Marry' by Ayoswit(f): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
eyah but go and marry na

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Date Any Man Because Of His Wealth – Rita Dominic / A List Of Tracks On Frank Edward's Birthday Ep / This Nigerian Comedian Has This To Celebrate ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.