Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

When Last Did You Witness This (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Last Did You Witness This (photo) (4962 Views)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" (2) (3) (4)

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
yanshDoctor:
grin it can still happens but only if you can afford generators and fuel.
abi o, with your gene.. Your stuffs will be cold as anything, just get money for fuel. Naija still good with money plenty money.
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Dexema(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I hope you don't mind posting pictures to back up your claim
I don't need pictures for that of osogbo it's always been that way.
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
jahsharon:
Pictures taken 3 minutes ago.
interesting what is your location
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
diegwu01:
Those agbayas complaining, stopped seeing this the very month they decided not to pay their PHCN bills hoping to cheat the govt.. Criminals! Go pay your Bills
So much ICE and frost in my Freezer i cant even Close it.. Thanks to PMB and FASH. grin grin grin grin cant remember the last time i witnessed a blackout

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by dapachez: 12:45am On Jul 10, 2016
Every other day at iguosa Benin city
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by AprokoNaija: 1:18am On Jul 10, 2016
Ucheosefoh:

That guy is right. I have some families in Osogbo and the thing is, they believe PMB is the best as far as electricity is concern, they don't believe all those stories of No Light in Lagos cos their light is always constant.

I can say they enjoy 20-22 hours/day electricity.
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by bayodele73(m): 5:33am On Jul 10, 2016
HURRAY!!!
MTN 1gig is now 700 NAIRA ONLY With 1 full month VALIDITY On ACEDATA. 2GB - N1300 CALL/TEXT/WHATSAPP: 07034765350
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by ayo291: 6:31am On Jul 10, 2016
This thing dey hpen hia in kano na. Tho nt all part of kano sha

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by tempem: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2016
Badtman:
This tin dey happen @Osogbo, Warri, Kwara
Get us a picture, snap and hold a yellow cardboard, with your name written on it with a black pen.

Men!! You can lie, hehen wink
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Obawole iju area of lagos..light is good there for several months naw
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by xreal: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2016
Badtman:
This tin dey happen @Osogbo, Warri, Kwara

I don't know of Warri, true it does happen in Oshogbo, but not in Kwara.
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by cruz97(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
forget it,osogbo is da bomb..constant light
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Femich18(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2016
3days ago...Some even got broken especially that of the coca cola bottles
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2016
AprokoNaija:

That guy is right. I have some families in Osogbo and the thing is, they believe PMB is the best as far as electricity is concern, they don't believe all those stories of No Light in Lagos cos their light is always constant.

I can say they enjoy 20-22 hours/day electricity.
I understand cus I have witness such in Enugu for the past three years, the people in the street where I use to stay and most part of Enugu don't need generator cus light na oyibo style but since this year I have not visit there.
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2016
ayo291:
This thing dey hpen hia in kano na. Tho nt all part of kano sha
Oil inside freezer ?

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by freshcvvs: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2016
Just yesterday. We had more than 15hrs non stop and I was afraid.

Completed games of thrones season 6 same yesterday.
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2016
freshcvvs:
Just yesterday. We had more than 15hrs non stop and I was afraid.

Completed games of thrones season 6 same yesterday.
What a country.
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by diegwu01: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2016
sirade:

amaechi1 alais uwa diegwu1, the igbo wannabee.

e kuse.
you have not answered my question.
I only saw your nauseating rants.

Anu nchi ki' bu. ndi army gbagbukwe gi there, Onye ara!.. your type disgrace the igbo race and have put Igbo popularity ratings in Nigeria in its present lowest ebb.

Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. / . / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la