Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Popular Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Visits Community Again, Rapes Woman To Stupor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Visits Community Again, Rapes Woman To Stupor (1534 Views)

Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos / Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Visits Community Again, Rapes Woman To Stupor by Realwvn(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Last month, we reported a case of a notorious rapist known as Baddo, Baddo needs no introduction in Ikorodu, in his name many have given testimony in the church while many have been afflicted

Hell broke loose on the 12th of June when he was arrested and safe guarded to the King's palace before angry mob could lynch him

Residents came out in hundreds to call for his head, but the king vehemently refused to support jungle justice and ordered the police to tow him back to their station

Yesterday, Ibeshe residents got the shock of their lives as Baddo visited them again, this time he came back in seven folds, not only raping the victim but beating her and her daughter to a very sorry state

As we write this, the victim and her daughter are currently recieving treatment

Now, the question making rounds in the community is simple; has he been released by the police? Was it the wrong person they arrested?

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/popular-ikorodu-rapist-baddo-visits-community-again-in-style-rapes-woman-to-stupor/

Re: Popular Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Visits Community Again, Rapes Woman To Stupor by Realwvn(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
You can follow here; https://www.nairaland.com/3162520/ikorodu-robber-rapist-baddo-arrested

Lalasticlala please update this for everyone to see
Re: Popular Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Visits Community Again, Rapes Woman To Stupor by greatness22(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Pishure of the mother and daughter been rape or you get lost with your *stupor* story.

1 Like

Re: Popular Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Visits Community Again, Rapes Woman To Stupor by MOA15(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
I was wondering if baddoo is now the official name for rapist. I tot the dude was allegedly arrested
Re: Popular Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Visits Community Again, Rapes Woman To Stupor by Realwvn(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lool. Would you be happy if I shared a picture of your sister lying in an helpless state?
greatness22:
Pishure of the mother and daughter been rape or you get lost with your *stupor* story.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Visits Community Again, Rapes Woman To Stupor by Marvel1206: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
You see?

This is why i support jungle justice...

Next time(If caught) His dick should be tied to a moving vehicle and dragged to death!
Re: Popular Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Visits Community Again, Rapes Woman To Stupor by Realwvn(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Picture of the 10 year old daughter Baddo stabbed

(1) (Reply)

They Want To Kill Me Because Am Black- Ejike Eleweke Cries Out / Nigerian Man Causes Outrage After Posting Photos Of Female Circumcision(photos) / Video:father Cuts Off Man’s Leg For Defiling His 6-month-old Baby In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.