Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Gaming On Intel HD Graphics - Gaming (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming On Intel HD Graphics (51367 Views)

How To Improve Image Quality And Boost Gaming On Your Android Phone / Gaming On The Asus R9 290 DCUII OC Edition / Gaming On The MSI Geforce GTX 970 Gaming 4G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by onhax: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
I have HP New gaming laptop. I installed NFS, [url="https://ithubpk2..com/2018/10/nba-2k19-apk.html"]nba2k19 Android[/url] game, GTA Vice City game on it. these games are working good. i have read a [url="https://www.bloggerfunda.info"]Blog[/url]Post About updating Grahpic Driver
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by ahsanawan4: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
i really love this post thank for sharing https://theemuparadise.com/
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by ahsanawan4: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
i download all games https://oceantogames.com
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by beekay2002: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hello guys

Pls can a GPU be bought and connected to a laptop for mining purpose

Thanks
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Themaths(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
beekay2002:
Hello guys

Pls can a GPU be bought and connected to a laptop for mining purpose

Thanks
Yes it's possible. But the creature is only exclusive to high end power laptops via the Thunderbolt port.

Besides, mining capable GPUs are not cheap, why mine with your laptop and risk trying your board? Is mining still profitable these days?
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by williamchaze54(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2021
Tune your game for Intel Graphics Use game play to find the best in-game settings for your hardware.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Christiansen(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hello. I have a question I want to ask but before I do, I also want to say this.
I'm using a HP elite book laptop with 4gb ram, 2.4ghz and Intel (r) & 400gb rom.
I am able to play pes 2017, Cod MW, Cod 2, Battlefield bad company 2, AOE 3 CE, Crusader Kings, all in high quality/max textures with highest resolution.
I have GTA IV EFLC DLC. I play the Tbogt at Max Settings and get good fps but when I play the Tlad dlc it drops. I have saints row the third. I play at medium quality with high resolution and get a very good fps. I play fm21 and get good fps at the lowest quality.

Now, I downloaded far cry 3 today, and didn't check the requirements until now (I must say I'm disappointed in myself for being so naive).
The minimum requirement is 4gb memory and with a AND or navida gpu
While I meet the memory, I'm only using an Intel hd graphics. I even learnt some people are saying Intel 4000 isn't even able to run it.

Now my question is. Is there a way for me to upgrade my driver to 4000 or even higher?
How do I know if I meet the requirements because each time I try to automatically update it it says "windows has selected the best driver for my device"

Thanks
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by jikins(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Christiansen:
Hello. I have a question I want to ask but before I do, I also want to say this.
I'm using a HP elite book laptop with 4gb ram, 2.4ghz and Intel (r) & 400gb rom.
I am able to play pes 2017, Cod MW, Cod 2, Battlefield bad company 2, AOE 3 CE, Crusader Kings, all in high quality/max textures with highest resolution.
I have GTA IV EFLC DLC. I play the Tbogt at Max Settings and get good fps but when I play the Tlad dlc it drops. I have saints row the third. I play at medium quality with high resolution and get a very good fps. I play fm21 and get good fps at the lowest quality.

Now, I downloaded far cry 3 today, and didn't check the requirements until now (I must say I'm disappointed in myself for being so naive).
The minimum requirement is 4gb memory and with a AND or navida gpu
While I meet the memory, I'm only using an Intel hd graphics. I even learnt some people are saying Intel 4000 isn't even able to run it.

Now my question is. Is there a way for me to upgrade my driver to 4000 or even higher?
How do I know if I meet the requirements because each time I try to automatically update it it says "windows has selected the best driver for my device"

Thanks

You can't upgrade your graphics card on a laptop. Best thing to do is save up cash and get a gaming laptop with at least 4gb of dedicated graphics card.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Christiansen(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
jikins:

You can't upgrade your graphics card on a laptop. Best thing to do is save up cash and get a gaming laptop with at least 4gb of dedicated graphics card.

Sadly I won't be getting another laptop until next year ending. I heard some people were able to replace their Intel with AMD of Nvidia though?
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by jikins(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Christiansen:

Sadly I won't be getting another laptop until next year ending. I heard some people were able to replace their Intel with AMD of Nvidia though?

You can do it on desktop cpu, not laptop.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Christiansen(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
jikins:

You can do it on desktop cpu, not laptop.

I see thanks for your time
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Christiansen(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pls op can this run far cry 3?
I just dumbly downloaded it yesterday without checking spec. I could've easily downloaded another game instead. what a waste of data. I'm gutted

1 Like

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by majesticguy: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yes it would run flawlessly
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by majesticguy: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Christiansen:
Pls op can this run far cry 3?
I just dumbly downloaded it yesterday without checking spec. I could've easily downloaded another game instead. what a waste of data. I'm gutted

Chill.….. it'd run flawlessly.... My kid bro installed same game some days back & he's only got Intel HD 4000 & 128 dedicated graphics. But you've got Intel HD 4400 & 500+ dedicated graphics. So, you are good to go.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Christiansen(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
majesticguy:

Chill.….. it'd run flawlessly.... My kid bro installed same game some days back & he's only got Intel HD 4000 & 128 dedicated graphics. But you've got Intel HD 4400 & 500+ dedicated graphics. So, you are good to go.

Alright boss thanks. Really appreciate.
We haven't got the electricity now for me to install it

1 Like

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by jikins(m): 5:08am On Sep 20, 2021
Christiansen:

I see thanks for your time

No worries,

On my old pc with 5500u and 500 graphics could play Dragon age inquisitor, fair warning it isn't for everyone but I enjoyed it looking forward to the new one in the works. I also played GTA V but it struggled when driving in the city but driving outside the city was fine, on foot and in buildings were perfect. You can try crysis 1, 2 and maybe 3. Shadow of mordor, Assasin creed black flag, Elder scroll skyrim, Halo 1, 2, 3 and reach, they worked fine as well. mostly most games made before 2014 did alright on that pc. Didn't try the far cry 3 but it seemed it would work.

2 Likes

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Christiansen(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

No worries,

On my old pc with 5500u and 500 graphics could play Dragon age inquisitor, fair warning it isn't for everyone but I enjoyed it looking forward to the new one in the works. I also played GTA V but it struggled when driving in the city but driving outside the city was fine, on foot and in buildings were perfect. You can try crysis 1, 2 and maybe 3. Shadow of mordor, Assasin creed black flag, Elder scroll skyrim, Halo 1, 2, 3 and reach, they worked fine as well. mostly most games made before 2014 did alright on that pc. Didn't try the far cry 3 but it seemed it would work.

Bruh I'm playing far cry 3 now medium settings, 1280x720 resolution.
There's no lag whatsoever.
I'll be dropping the fps later Lemme just finish with this current mission before I launch fraps
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by jikins(m): 4:48am On Sep 21, 2021
Christiansen:

Bruh I'm playing far cry 3 now medium settings, 1280x720 resolution.
There's no lag whatsoever.
I'll be dropping the fps later Lemme just finish with this current mission before I launch fraps

No wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Help Needed To Convert NTSC LCD TV from the USA To PAL / The Real Super Mario Dies Aged 84 Years / PES 15 Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.