Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here (1704 Views)

Laptop Gurus Your Help Are Need / My New HP 6735s Is Giving Me Headaches! Please Help Out, Computer Gurus! / Computer Gurus Pls Help O, My User Profile Cannot Be Loaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by wins18(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
pls I really need help, my laptop just developed a fault, and I don't know how to go about it.
When I boot it, immediately I want to put the password it will hang, just hang like that, what could possibly be the cause, and profering solution will be highly appreciated, I have alot of files in it that I won't afford to lose. Thanks
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by Donald3d(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
wins18:
pls I really need help, my laptop just developed a fault, and I don't know how to go about it.
When I boot it, immediately I want to put the password it will hang, just hang like that, what could possibly be the cause, and profering solution will be highly appreciated, I have alot of files in it that I won't afford to lose. Thanks
your hard drive is developing or has already developed fault,it freezes and the mouse doesn't move abi.?
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by Cooldude68(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
It could be your RAM or Hard Disk. Go see a competent computer engineer
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by raski04(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
wins18:
I will suggest u take it to engr since you said you have very important files on it.
I can't help u except I see the computer and if u reside in lagos.
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by wins18(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
thank you all for your advice
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by dungas30(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
pls my tecno G9 IS SHOW UNFORTUNATELY APP HAS STOP I FLASH IT. I CLEAR CACHE BUT STILL DOING SAME EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT ALL APP BUT SOME APP INCLUDING MY BBM APP AN SOME OF MY BETTING APP PLS HELP UN INSTALL AN REDOWNLOAD THE APP FROM PLAY STORE BUT STILL SAME I ALSO COLLECT IT FROM OTHER PHONES BUT STILL DDNT SOLVE IT PLS

Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by wins18(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
raski04:
I will suggest u take it to engr since you said you have very important files on it.
I can't help u except I see the computer and if u reside in lagos.
pls, I want to formatt it, pls which keys should I use
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
wins18:
pls, I want to formatt it, pls which keys should I use
what is the model of your laptop?
for HP use f9 for other models use f12
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by wins18(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
udemzy101:

what is the model of your laptop?

for HP use f9
for other models use f12
Compaq is the model, but is it only f12 or f9, is there any other key I can press together with it?
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
wins18:

Compaq is the model, but is it only f12 or f9, is there any other key I can press together with it?

since u say u want to format, I believe you're using the disc, insert it and switch off your laptop..

then switch it on and keep pressing the f9 button till it take u to boot menu..

I believe u know the rest...
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by wins18(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
udemzy101:

since u say u want to format, I believe you're using the disc, insert it and switch off your laptop..

then switch it on and keep pressing the f9 button till it take u to boot menu..

I believe u know the rest...
No sire, I don't know the rest, its a whole new ball game to me pls help a brother
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
wins18:

No sire, I don't know the rest, its a whole new ball game to me pls help a brother

drop your whatsapp number let's do it together...
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by Aminu212: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
wins18:
the best thing to do if you don't want to loose your files is to restore it.
Well I don't know how ur PC might look like but I will advise you to Google 'how to restore your computers name from bootloader menu'.
I have had similar issue before and restore worked for me.
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by wins18(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Aminu212:
the best thing to do if you don't want to loose your files is to restore it.
Well I don't know how ur PC might look like but I will advise you to Google 'how to restore your computers name from bootloader menu'.
I have had similar issue before and restore worked for me.
Thank u sire
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by wins18(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
udemzy101:

drop your whatsapp number let's do it together...
Here bro,
Sorry for the delay, thanks
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by olatunjithomas(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
wins18:

Here bro, 07017880751
Sorry for the delay, thanks

Good afternoon boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

1 Like

Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by wins18(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Good afternoon boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.
Ok sire

1 Like

Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by olatunjithomas(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
wins18:

Ok sire

oh thank you so much much Boss, if you don't mind, I would like to invite you to the group's WhatsApp page.you can drop you number so I can do that

let's have some fun before the elections.
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by wins18(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
olatunjithomas:

oh thank you so much much Boss, if you don't mind, I would like to invite you to the group's WhatsApp page.you can drop you number so I can do that

let's have some fun before the elections.
ok, I have posted the no. Here, check any quoted post around here, you will see it, then, you are free to add me
Re: Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here by Carlcaresophia: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
dungas30:
pls my tecno G9 IS SHOW UNFORTUNATELY APP HAS STOP I FLASH IT. I CLEAR CACHE BUT STILL DOING SAME EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT ALL APP BUT SOME APP INCLUDING MY BBM APP AN SOME OF MY BETTING APP PLS HELP UN INSTALL AN REDOWNLOAD THE APP FROM PLAY STORE BUT STILL SAME I ALSO COLLECT IT FROM OTHER PHONES BUT STILL DDNT SOLVE IT PLS
Hello Dungas30, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Dead Or Scrap Laptops To Us / Dell Latitude 5480 8gb Ram, 256 Ssd, Us Used.... SOLD / Startech Connections Deployes Alvarion's Wimax System In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.