Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) (19229 Views)

Coca-Cola Accused Of Abandoning Staff Who Was Amputated After Injury (Photos) / Aggrieved Ciscon Staff Warri Seal Off Office Premise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by Lawalemi(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2016
With the news emanating from Nigeria these days, our economy might soon be in jeopardy.
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by dfav: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2016
To some of u who refused to believe in entrepreneurship u can see now.

I worked for Ciscon in the 2000s and retired in the late2010 to focus on my entrepreneurship vision I.e my business.

I can tell that some of those sacks guy were my ex colleagues. Most thought I made the wrong decision.

Any way even though I feel for them.
I also thank God that I am in business today. Who knows maybe my name would have been among the sacked employees.

1 Like

Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by shehuolayinka(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Nigeria is a calabash country.
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by Daniyomex(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Only God can save Nigeria on the bringe of collapse she already is. At a time when people are crying that times are hard, a comany deemed it fit to sack workers, even when they in the field working their butt out, in the most degrading manner.
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by Azord(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2016
Ezedon:
Instead of creating jobs they are sacking people
IMPROPER SACK FOR DAT MATTER
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by fr3do(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2016
gurunlocker:
are they saying vulcanizer and carpenters are illiterates?

don't mind them looking down on honest and basically vital professions.
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by aljharem(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Bluetooth2:

If Corruption doesn't kill Nigeria, Unionism will.

Some of you APC zombies just type trash all the time

Ok explain how Unionism will kill Nigeria ?
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by aljharem(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2016
dfav:
To some of u who refused to believe in entrepreneurship u can see now.

I worked for Ciscon in the 2000s and retired in the late2010 to focus on my entrepreneurship vision I.e my business.

I can tell that some of those sacks guy were my ex colleagues. Most thought I made the wrong decision.

Any way even though I feel for them.
I also thank God that I am in business today. Who knows maybe my name would have been among the sacked employees.

Bros it depends on what Ciscon is paying ?

If it is within 350k-450k then I don't blame them for not leaving

1 Like

Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by ekesol: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2016
This is clearly an indication of a failed System, where workers are treated with disdain and obscurity. I want to vividly state that the near collapse of the Nigeria state is an affront and an indication of the comatose and destructive tendencies of Nigeria employers of labour. There is no more dignity in labour as said before now. Why wont an employ steal when he know his fate is lying in oblivion para venture his employment is terminated.
All these vulavoo in Nigeria work ethics is as a result of the gross misconduct in our labour relations where Politicians at the helm of affair seek for oil licences under the disguise of foreign technical partners at the end , they turn semi-gods among their followers and politically install their stooge as labour leaders. In these all the vision of MICHAEL IMOUDU of blessed memory is made caricature of the century.

I rest my case.

Eke ( In God i trust)
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by olowo72(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Private companies and termination of appointment are like Siamese twins.
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by ehissi(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2016
This is quite unfair and insensitive.........but on the other hand, I am quite tolerant of unfair and insensitive environments.

Abeg make una no vex; where I for fit submit my small CV!! Let's us rig anew!! grin
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by CisconAvenger: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2016
gurunlocker:
are they saying vulcanizer and carpenters are illiterates?

No, not at all. Just randomly picked professions that do not require any HR skills.
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by CisconAvenger: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Cisconavenger is obviously a employee of Ciscon who might have been affected via email

Not really but am a member of the union.

Injury to one is injury to all.
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by lagosrd: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Artistree:
Orisirisi

Trash, If them no buy another RIG make dem call me bastard. Mad HR everywhere. Personally I will deal with the fucking HR that has no sense in his skull.
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by ugsams(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
The truth is that the oil field is still in a very bad state. Even the middle east that seems so stable especially because of their cheap cost of production amongst other things are beginning to retrench their personnels in hundreds. My only wish is to see things become stable again.
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by Artistree: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
lagosrd:

Trash, If them no buy another RIG make dem call me bastard. Mad HR everywhere. Personally I will deal with the fucking HR that has no sense in his skull.
Lol! Na so na, since dem no get sense ni...
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by Tyrex23: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Moyibo4 i see you ... fake a** sme data seller
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=CisconAvenger post=47426865]

Not really but am a member of the union.

Injury to one is injury to all.[/quo

The LATEST WORD NOW IN NIGERIA IS " AVENGER"

Maybe we will soon have PDP AVENGERS.
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by 400billionman: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Nah change. I heard that my friends in the oil and gas industries are being sacked daily.

CHANGE..
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by visitor30(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please mod, we are begging you to send this to front page for many to see and know what a Nigerian is doing to his fellow country man.
Yet we blame IOCs but we are no better.
The authorities must see this and justice must also be served.
Thanks.

CisconAvenger:

It is a major crime o. Please push to front page.

Cc
Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by visitor30(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Everything cisconavenger has written is nothing but the absolute truth.
SweetJoystick:
Cisconavenger is obviously a employee of Ciscon who might have been affected via email
Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
visitor30:
Please mod, we are begging you to send this to front page for many to see and know what a Nigerian is doing to his fellow country man.
Yet we blame IOCs but we are no better.
The authorities must see this and justice must also be served.
Thanks.

Thread already on FP.

1 Like

Re: Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) by visitor30(m): 3:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Thanks mod.

lalasticlala:

Thread already on FP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? / Habits That Have Denied You Your Promotion At Work And Stalled Your Career / 5 Steps To Enhancing Valuable Job Connections In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.