Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians (9617 Views)

Playstation 3 Vs Nintendo Wii Vs Xbox 360 / Sony Changes Playstation 3 Ad After Nigerian Government Complains / Nigerian Government Reacts To Sony's Playstation 3 Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by beewhyfocs(m): 12:18am On Sep 11, 2009
the viper:

too tired,am going to bed now.so what u are telling me is that the pple that took contracts in other countries and did them honestly are not humans or they are fools? the line between bad leadership and bad followership is so thin and blurred that i dont know hat to contribute again.no one wants to sy the truth and above all,the thread have deviated from the sony apology to something else.so am off this thread. 1love 2 all.

And why do they come to Nigeria and connive with officials on shady deals?? I guess its because they are pretty sure of no leadership to bring them to book. I hope you are aware of the Halliburton scandals in Nigeria and other oil company related ones too. You will agree with me that average Nigerians are not involved with that. Just let the standard be there and people will gravitate towards it, Sleep tight!
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by theviper1: 12:25am On Sep 11, 2009
look son,i hate to do this with u and plz tell me the type of education that u blind bat have when u started the insult trend by asking me to shut up my mouth cos i expressed my opinion.is it my bad that u failed to meet ur evil objective in life which is stealing from the ppls purse? i told u that if u want it,i will give it to u and as a matter of facts,it is really useles talking with u after reading ur posts on the topic of 11 nigerians busted in the states for credit card scams.it shows that u are a double faced gay.i dont need a political lesson from losers like u.u really dont know what am involved in and when i joined nl. nl  may be ur fathers house,bt hey!nao me importa.voce pode foder a sua mae.no need talking with a kid who thinks that he wants to be a star on nl by insulting me.butterfly calling itself a bird.if u know the politics of nigeria and everything that is bad there so well,why are u not at aso rocks rightening things. ngworo.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by kosovo(m): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2009
Now that all these events have passed! what can the government do to check the MILLIONS OF SCAM MAILS that leave Nigeria per day?
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by TheSeeker(m): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2009
Why am I not surprised? Keep it up dawg, you've won the trophy.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by theviper1: 12:40am On Sep 11, 2009
@beehyfocs,haliburton is way bigger than ur head men! now am talking about the simple road constructions and maintainance given to companies like hardel and enic (i kno that one cos i come from imo state), do we need to be treated like second hand citizens by our own brother? what would it have cost iwuanyawu and his company to do those roads well knowing fully that they belong to him as well.now u want to blame the hausa man that gave him the contract to beautify his home land.same goes for many contractors from the eastern and western nigeria.plz lets drop this issue.am getting sick of sme pple mentality of blaming the govt for clear cut cases.yes! the govt have her own share of the blame.but most of the blame goes to us as citizens for failing in our own duties.i remember the 2million man march organized by mr onwuka kalus son for abacha(yeaa).many of the politicians lost their political clouts in nigeria after that cos abacha and his henchmen used their dirty pasts to force them to come and deliver addresses and claim that abacha was the best and deserves to continue even when they knew deep down them that it was wrong.but they were dirty and were forced to do dirty works for abacha.why wasnt the late Gani forced to attend? plz guys,grow up
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by proproman(m): 1:05am On Sep 11, 2009
@theseeker, am not impressed by your take on this issue, especially as it concerns marissa's posts. Am not defending the government's inefficiency but you cannot blame them for all nigeria's problems.

Take for instance what the case of someone living in a dirty environment. What stops that person from cleaning the place up? Would the person still be waiting for government after suffering typhoid and diarrhea? Wouldn't he clean the place up? Believe me, some people are waiting for government to come clean up their compounds and if the place is dirty, they blame government. There is a particular point at which blaming government becomes outright hypocrisy.

Imagine someone throwing refuse into a gutter complaining of a blocked drain. What was the person expecting? And the person will still blame government for it. People complain of lack of good public toilets, i suggest you find out how they make use of the existing facilities. It's more scary than the horror movies. I assure you, noone would like to accept the responsibility of cleaning up such a place, even if u offer the person lots of money. The fact that government does not do certain things does not give us the licence to make things worse. The fact that there is no bed does not mean one should not sleep.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by kosovo(m): 1:15am On Sep 11, 2009
noise
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by skylooh(m): 2:01am On Sep 11, 2009
ok sony corp, we forgive you. apologies accepted but dont you ever ,ever, ever ,try that nonsense again!!!! ode . angry
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by TheSeeker(m): 2:24am On Sep 11, 2009
proproman:

@theseeker, am not impressed by your take on this issue, especially as it concerns marissa's posts. Am not defending the government's inefficiency but you cannot blame them for all nigeria's problems.

Take for instance what the case of someone living in a dirty environment. What stops that person from cleaning the place up? Would the person still be waiting for government after suffering typhoid and diarrhea? Wouldn't he clean the place up? Believe me, some people are waiting for government to come clean up their compounds and if the place is dirty, they blame government. There is a particular point at which blaming government becomes outright hypocrisy.

Imagine someone throwing refuse into a gutter complaining of a blocked drain. What was the person expecting? And the person will still blame government for it. People complain of lack of good public toilets, i suggest you find out how they make use of the existing facilities. It's more scary than the horror movies. I assure you, noone would like to accept the responsibility of cleaning up such a place, even if u offer the person lots of money. The fact that government does not do certain things does not give us the licence to make things worse. The fact that there is no bed does not mean one should not sleep.
I agree with the bold part. There are always two sides to a coin but what I'm saying is this: Government should lead the way and citizens will follow. Wasn't it in Lagos state that the governor gave all the commercial buses baskets for passengers to throw their refuses in so as not to litter the roads? And if any drops off the bus, the driver suffers it? I think that was in Lagos state and it worked for some time until the government stopped punishing offenders. I said it one time, Nigerians need harsh presidents like OBJ. We're adamantly stubborn and we seem to always think we can get away with anything, well, I don't blame us, I blame it on the government.

When was the last time you heard of sensitization programs? How many have we heard? The rest of the world is busy telling their citizens about swine flu and what has the Nigerian government done about it so far? Does that mean it doesn't exist in Nigeria? Look at bird flu, when it hit Nigeria, some fouls were found to have the virus but the poultry owners refused to let go of their chickens, instead they bought their way through the government agencies and they let it slide. Whose fault was that? Yes, the citizen initiated the deal but must the government, the regulatory body, allow that to pass through their radar? No!

Even where the other birds were buried, Nigerians went there and started digging up the corpse and ate these infected chickens; who gave them access to the site? The security guards! There are lots of things the government hasn't informed Nigerians about. For instance, there's no where to call if there's distress. MTN bribes them and NCC, and they can't even provide adequate service for customers. They keep defrauding Nigerians but the government won't listen as long as they are getting their cuts. And the citizens decide to cheat on MTN by various means, who allowed that to happen? In any case, the government, throws the first punch and when citizens hit back it hurts them and that's it.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by delvinmaya(m): 2:25am On Sep 11, 2009
Yo seeker,u definitely r a conspiracy theorist,bet if anythin happened 2 u,u wud blame d govt.Hell i bet dat if u even sneezed u wud blame d govt.Bad roads,poor electricity & other vices,yes they are recurrent in Nigeria,bt also in other countries like cuba e.t.c D decay in our society has long been there.Do we remember WAI.Do u even no dat d average nigerian does not pay tax? Tells u d true nature of Nigerians.But i luv who i am.I come 4rm a country like no other,a nation like no other.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Magz(m): 2:29am On Sep 11, 2009
What was the ad??
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Magz(m): 2:32am On Sep 11, 2009
Nevermind, I found it, ,
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by theviper1: 2:45am On Sep 11, 2009
@kosovo,what is the colombian,peruvian,mexican brasilian and indian govts (just to mention bt a few) doing about the millions of tons of drugs leaving their countries everyday? i dare the western world to return all the nigerian looted cash in their banks to nigeria and nigerians and lets see if the scamming ill not stop. they whites started scamming us first.someboby bought a piece of land in Aba that was a relaxing park and built a house on it. yes it was the govt officials that sold that land to him,bt has he shown love and consideration for his pple? it shows that he has no conscience and thinks that his brothers are beasts (even beasts relaxes) who does not deserve relaxation.his house comes first.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by MUZBO(m): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2009
delvinmaya:

Yo seeker,u definitely r a conspiracy theorist,bet if anythin happened 2 u,u wud blame d govt.[/b]Hell i bet dat if u even sneezed u wud blame d govt.Bad roads,poor electricity . . .bt also in other countries like cuba e.t.c . . .Do we remember WAI.Do u even no dat d average nigerian does not pay tax?
Guy abeg leave ward for warder!
In a place where there's no law there's no sin. Naija is lawless so not paying tax is not a sin. Whose fault is that anyway? Hope you know in developed countries, tax evasion is a serious offence and it is actually the rich and powerful that gets punished. One of Obama's nominees withdrew because of tax problems but here in Naija I'm sure more than half of those lame a$s politicians were not paying tax until they wanted to contest. Where is the law to clamp down on them? Sit there & keep deceiving yourself that the govt is perfect. [b]*sneezes*
(excuse me). . GOD! This dusty road. When will the damn good for nothing apology-seeking govt tar this road sef? Afterall I pay tax.Sue me.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by MUZBO(m): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2009
delvinmaya:

Yo seeker,u definitely r a conspiracy theorist,bet if anythin happened 2 u,u wud blame d govt.[/b]Hell i bet dat if u even sneezed u wud blame d govt.Bad roads,poor electricity . . .bt also in other countries like cuba e.t.c . . .Do we remember WAI.Do u even no dat d average nigerian does not pay tax?
Guy abeg leave ward for warder!
In a place where there's no law there's no sin. Naija is lawless so not paying tax is not a sin. Whose fault is that anyway? Hope you know in developed countries, tax evasion is a serious offence and it is actually the rich and powerful that gets punished. One of Obama's nominees withdrew because of tax problems but here in Naija I'm sure more than half of those lame a$s politicians were not paying tax until they wanted to contest. Where is the law to clamp down on them? Sit there & keep deceiving yourself that the govt is perfect. [b]*sneezes*
(excuse me). . GOD! This dusty road. When will the damn good for nothing apology-seeking govt tar this road sef? Afterall I pay tax.Sue me.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2009
Much ado about nothing.

Why didn't we do our own advert to diss them?
We'll hardly find anything derogatory to say about them.

Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by mudom(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2009
As much as i like the PS3, i take offence with the ad.
Find the original here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL1xTcQwu-8
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by slimcblack: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2009
its about time. sad
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Koolking(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2009
My brothers/sisters; whether Nigeria is bad or not, it is and will always be the best country. There is nothing absolutely wrong with Nigeria, but everything is wrong with the leaders. Blame the rots of Nigeria on leaderships. They only come and they will soon go. A day of reckoning is almost here. I am ultimatley positive about this country. I see CHANGE. Righteousness exhalt a nation but sin is a reproach to any nation. There is time for everything. We need not pitching tents with aliens to stigmatise our dear country - Nigeria. Its my origin and I will never denounce it, good or bad
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Basildon1(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2009
the viper:

@the seeker, with due respect, i never said that u live in shacks.i dont know where u live neither do u know where i live and,i dont give a rats ass where u live either. i have no intention of continuing on this topic with pple like u when u failed to appreciate that charity begins at home.a wise man told us that "bad things keep happening cos good men refuses to say or do something".in russia,i believe that there are no investigative journalists cos some of them were killed?. the KGB agent killed in London was not a journalist,bt a state agent who have an axe to grind with his bosses.no one forced him to work for the state.and why did he turn into a double agent and was moved to london by MI5? some of us easily believe and rely on censored and doctored news from the bbc and cnn.as long as we refuse to accept that (ihe na eme anyi si anyi na aka) we are the architect of most of our problems and instead wants to blame them on the govt,we will still be where we are.@basildon1,dude i have been trying to avoid u like a plague all along cos of your off colour statements.bt if u want to bring it to me,nwanne,u are most welcome.so am not patriotic enough or wanting in the field of the revolution cos i said that am more fortunate than most that i dont live in nija? nigga,take your ass off to some where else.i have no room for your types and cant dignify u by answering u.go get some more knowledge and education,add a lil civilization and then come tlk to me.thanks. it is the same dirty system that made me a fugitive in my own land.so instead of crying,let us swing into action as a great revolution and see the govt kill all of us.bt like i said earlier,all of us must clean up our acts b4 we will be taken seriously for no one goes to the equity with unclean hands.pple lets stop deceiving ourselves cos we all know the truth and it is that truth that will set us all free. we all love this country in our different hearts bt with different reasons and motives.these same pple that moan and criticize here will be worse than the worst when placed in places and positions of authorities.bloody hypocrites.
This will be my last comment to you since it seems you have been evading the question of what you have done to help rather than just proposing ideas you are incapable of being a part of.My comments have not been derogatory towards u because i believe this a forum where ideas are exchanged but then what's the point since you are ready to mudsling!!U are obviously ignorant to think you are on a higher pedestal to me and ur comments reverberates of stupidity . More than half of the people on here live outside the country -google my ID and you will see i stay in Essex yet i dont count myself lucky. You have kids yet you are on here dropping inflammatory statements like someone with Down's Syndrome. I may not have the bowel for a revolution which is why i hammer on good governance but it's only because i have seen firsthand what has happened in other regions,i worked with SIFE and have been on student exchange progammes to places that you can never visit in your dreams. Anyways,like someone rightly said,You Win since you have given the best solution
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by OmoOnile1: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2009
delvinmaya:

Yo seeker,u definitely r a conspiracy theorist,bet if anythin happened 2 u,u wud blame d govt.Hell i bet dat if u even sneezed u wud blame d govt.Bad roads,poor electricity & other vices,yes they are recurrent in Nigeria,bt also in other countries like cuba e.t.c D decay in our society has long been there.Do we remember WAI.Do u even no dat d average nigerian does not pay tax? Tells u d true nature of Nigerians.But i luv who i am.I come 4rm a country like no other,a nation like no other.

You are definitely are out of tune with the real meaning of good governance. The essence of democracy is that someone puts himself up for election to manage the resources of a community( Local, State or Federal) on behalf of that commuinity. The implication is that when elected, he bceomes accountable to such peolple. Thus the person so elected is perceived to be an "EXPERT" beased on his election promises. If he fails to deliver on his promises, the peolple have a right to express their dissent and this has been the recurrent situation with Nigeria as we roll over a running slides of corruptiopn and inefficiency. Your reference to Cuba shows your degree of ignorance as Cuba is more advanced than Nigeria in terms of functional public infrastructuire and accountability.
Do you know that the income Nigeria derives daily from Oil is by far more than enough to provide good roads, Electricity, schools, hospitals etc but our leaders are sitting on these funds. Do you know that more than 90%(yes, 90 PERCENT) of the manufacturing companies have closed shop in the past eight years. Visit Ikeja Industrial Estate, Aswani Textile Zone Isolo-lagos, Trans-Amadi Layout in Port Harcourt, Kakuri Industrial Estate, Kaduna or Challawa in Kano and you will see the disaster that has plagued the country's manufacturing sector.
Have you ever had to visit a Nigerian Embassy in London, Jo'Burg or New York and observe how detached our Govenment is to its citizens.
Can we boldly say that the Nigerian Govenment cares for its citizens. Would a sensible leader travel out of Nigheria when scores were being butchered in Bauchi and Borno during the Boko Haram crisis.
Just last month in nearby Cork in Ireland, a Nigerian living on expired visa had appendicitis. He was operated upon and received all medications free in spite of his 'immigration' status. He spent 11 days in the hospital. Do we even have active government hospitals in Nigeria?

If anything, I can see that some Nigerians have lost their dignity, hence are ever ready to keep comparing Nigeria to the bottom-of- league nations when we can all see the progress being made by our former "classmates" of Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Brazil, SA and even Ghana.

Let the stupid 'cheerleaders' keep applauding, while the 're-branding' choirmasters smile to their banks.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by kolabright: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2009
I guess SONY must be out of there Mind when making that Advert,   anyway it's cool they Apologies but does this really change the situations of things??
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by theviper1: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2009
am sorry @basildon1,bt it looks like ur case is that of not really understanding proper english.u simply twisted what i said about being outside the country out of contest.please urself as i have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to u.and since u do not know me,dont you think that it is a lil childish to assume that u have been to places that i will never dream of.maybe that place is called hell and i honestly dont want to be there.bt far as am concerned,i will no more write nothing about this topic and i dont want war of words with u cos it aint worth it.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Feraz(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2009
C'mon ppl,
the power of life n death are in d tongue. M not saying we shudnt say what we think is not ryt bt try 2 b +ve n u'll c +ve changes. What ll oda nations think of us when dey c us making derogatory remarks abt our country? Just a discussion abt an ad brought abt insults (no insults intended).
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Feraz(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2009
C'mon ppl,
the power of life n death are in d tongue. M not saying we shudnt say what we think is not ryt bt try 2 b +ve n u'll c +ve changes. What ll oda nations think of us when dey c us making derogatory remarks abt our country? Just a discussion abt an ad brought abt insults (no insults intended).
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by asid(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
What with the Advert issue,If they had said worse about the Country we did be like ho! did you see the sony Advert and all that,
Let focus people the Advert is just an Advert nothing more the Govt' were swift to handle that,i wonder why IMPORTANT&PRESSING ISSUES LIKE POLICE BRUTALITY AND ALL DEM OTHER STUFF's havent been handle like such.
It only shows Song is the Bigger Party for Admitting & Apologizing,instead of acting like our famous AIG&IG who is NEVER aware when his boy shoot someone down of take Bribes.

Let's Focus People,if after the advert and without an Apologize Sony comes up with a promo of giving out 2000 PS3 Consoles we all know the Advert wouldnt be an issue,would it?
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by hEvyAlien(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2009
Abegi,  all this noise. The Advert did not tell the world anything they don't already know, 

If we'd been accussed falsely it'd be a different matter, or even if it was something we were deeply ashamed of, but Nigeria is still full of people who defend the activities of scammers, and even worse the abuse of government,  maybe thats why it hurts so much, (and is such a good advert grin) cuz its true. Believe me, if i too had belived every thing i read on the web i would have been a Nigerian Millionnaire.

I totally agree that leadership has to flow from the top down, however, i don't think the Nigerian situation is entirely the fault of the government, i think its the result of a decayed value system when money is the sole measure of success, without regard for how it is gotten. I think Nigeria has been let down by all our leaders, not just the Government, but also our religious and tribal leaders, who give special praise in the form of tittles, and religious positions to people of no credibility, as long as they have money.

Nice one to Sony on the apology, but what does it change?
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by samnaija: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
i think some people are mixed upstairs, its plain and simple the reason why the advert came out in the first place, is becos some nigerians ve so little confidence and pride ,when dey see oyinbo, they eat the shit that comes out of them . sony better aplolgise, becos naija is the only last line 4 black race, up naija smiley smileysonnnyyy cry cry
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by delvinmaya(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
Omo-Onile:

You are definitely are out of tune with the real meaning of good governance. The essence of democracy is that someone puts himself up for election to manage the resources of a community( Local, State or Federal) on behalf of that commuinity. The implication is that when elected, he bceomes accountable to such peolple. Thus the person so elected is perceived to be an "EXPERT" beased on his election promises. If he fails to deliver on his promises, the peolple have a right to express their dissent and this has been the recurrent situation with Nigeria as we roll over a running slides of corruptiopn and inefficiency. Your reference to Cuba shows your degree of ignorance as Cuba is more advanced than Nigeria in terms of functional public infrastructuire and accountability.
Do you know that the income Nigeria derives daily from Oil is by far more than enough to provide good roads, Electricity, schools, hospitals etc but our leaders are sitting on these funds. Do you know that more than 90%(yes, 90 PERCENT) of the manufacturing companies have closed shop in the past eight years. Visit Ikeja Industrial Estate, Aswani Textile Zone Isolo-lagos,  Trans-Amadi Layout in Port Harcourt, Kakuri Industrial Estate, Kaduna or Challawa in Kano and you will see the disaster that has plagued the country's manufacturing sector.
Have you ever had to visit a Nigerian Embassy in London, Jo'Burg or New York and observe how detached our Govenment is to its citizens.
Can we boldly say that the Nigerian Govenment cares for its citizens. Would a sensible leader travel out of Nigheria when scores were being butchered in Bauchi and Borno during the Boko Haram crisis.
Just last month in nearby Cork in Ireland, a Nigerian living on expired visa had appendicitis. He was operated upon and received all medications free in spite of his 'immigration' status. He spent 11 days in the hospital. Do we even have active government hospitals in Nigeria?

If anything, I can see that some Nigerians have lost their dignity, hence are ever ready to keep comparing Nigeria to the bottom-of- league nations when we can all see the progress being made by our former "classmates" of Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Brazil, SA and even Ghana.

Let the stupid 'cheerleaders' keep applauding, while the 're-branding' choirmasters smile to their banks.

No dude am not out of tune with the true meaning of governance.
Have you ever watched fahreheit 911.Bush sa in a classroom an an oerly cam in o inform him that america was under attack,you know what he did.Sat down for 30 mins while thousands died.Not that am sayin what he did was right

If anything, I can see that some Nigerians have lost their dignity, hence are ever ready to keep comparing Nigeria to the bottom-of- league nations when we can all see the progress being made by our former "classmates" of Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Brazil, SA and even Ghana. You should remember to apportion some of the blame to past military dictators and not heap all  blames on the poor man there.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by oge4real(f): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2009
I'm very happy that Sonny apologised. Though it does not change anything, i believe it will serve as deterent to other companies from making such remars about us.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by lekside44(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
well, i can see anything wrong in the advert. in fact sony is rigth. there are lot of nigerianpeople who are now millioniares through ealse mail/ scam. these are the type of people sony is refering to. i have a book on network security in which under scam mails, nigeria is used as example. what has dora or who ever has to say about that?
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by sojjy: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2009
Wat is d hullabaloo all about.Why is Nig.govt(Yar'dua adm.)so much bother about d sony ad.Rebranding Nigeria while stil romancing d corrupt politicians.Sony were vry objective in d apology tendered.This should be a wake up cal 4 d Yar'dua govt 2 put d nation in order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid / Need Ul.cfg File For Ps2 / My Wicked Dribble On PES 2016 For PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.