Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians (9611 Views)

Playstation 3 Vs Nintendo Wii Vs Xbox 360 / Sony Changes Playstation 3 Ad After Nigerian Government Complains / Nigerian Government Reacts To Sony's Playstation 3 Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by TheSeeker(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2009
the viper:

@the seeker, now from your writeup,i can see clearly how myopic and stupid u are, and again i said that the newspaper outfit was right in not accepting u. so in all,whom do u blame,the govt or the masses? in Iran that u quoted as a case study,were pple thinking selfishly like in nija? in nija,we are cowards and selfish.the government cant kill everyone at the same time and they can neither put us all in prison.we fail cos we have fathers,brothers family members who benefit from the govt purse and we are afraid of going there to spoil where we gain from.i know that u have a very tiny mind and brain,bt u also have the chance to improve on them.i dont know where u have been to or what u do,bt one more example from your history book.in the US where u just quoted,do u really know what ex-service men go through,how many of them that live on the streets,how many of them that have taken their lives cos the govt abandoned them,have u seen or read (cos i know that u havent been) to where injured us service men are kept? common womanliness,u just sit on your comp.console and think that u know the world? there is corruption everyhere on planet earth. america hide most of their evils cos there are no pple like u there,rather they are here and living in fantasy.do we really have to be forced to do the right thing? are we not humans? all over the world,we are know for many unruly acts,and u want to blame the govt for your lack of self-discipline? is your brain so rotten? we should start by disciplining our selves 1st and blame the govt later.if u do the right thing,u will know it within u.why do u think that G.Washington asked the americans not to ask 4 what the state will do 4 them rather let them ask 4 what they will do for the state, cos america is so rosy? let us change our collective jungle mentality.and u mrs seeker,grow up child.  SHALOM.
Hahahaha. . . So incoherent is what you sound like. Pointless! But I can't banter words with you. So I say bravo to you and you've won.  grin grin
jidobaba:

maybe your not 'sharp' enuff, according to marissa grin. all my boss ever sees is an excel sheet
all in all, i am afraid that until we picket the gates of Aso rock and the National Assembly real, positive change may be a long time coming. sure, a couple of us may be shot but their blood shall feed the revolution
Please can you go first and I'll come right after you?
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by theviper1: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2009
@the seeker,thank u for thinking of me as incoherent,bt u have already shown that u belong to the league of kids by 1st asking me to shut up my mouth.i sure cant banter words with u since ur idea of changing things is by insulting others.so much for someone who wants to change things.such banal and chimp-like mentality.bt until u start making sense,its adieu. am a nigerian,born and brought up.(maybe a lil fortunate than some cos i dont live there now),bt we have to face reality and fact that we need to purge ourselves of some acts that are neither helping us nor the nation.i cant support the govt cos it will be like being against myself.bt the govt are humans like me and u and they are our family members as well.its we all that can make things right.nigerian passport holders are not given different treatments at airports and borders cos of nigerians bad govt,rather for our behaviours.and whats more,we are not worse than anyother pple.so why are we being treated differently. it must be in us.am currently in africa and what i saw 2days ago with 2 guys with 9ija passports in a west african state airport wasnt fun.so try and go out there into the world and see things for urself.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
Nigerian govt bad or worse does not concern sony, i wonder why they dnt sue them for their act,  and  tell me which country is not corrupt,though am not supporting corruption o, i bet u if Nigeria was the one that did the advert we would be crying noe cos they will sue and sue until they can sue no more
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by olugbon01(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
i_am_model:

when things get dirty, you need to get dirty to clean them up.
we can't just expect everything to change ones.
at least, the ad has been withdrew and apology tendered.
better right steps to take.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
This is a reflection of why things go wrong in nigeria rather than having a subtle discussion must we bash and hate each other.i don't think there's any nation as tribalistic as we are?
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by TheSeeker(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2009
the viper:

@the seeker,thank u for thinking of me as incoherent,bt u have already shown that u belong to the league of kids by 1st asking me to shut up my mouth.i sure cant banter words with u since your idea of changing things is by insulting others.so much for someone who wants to change things.such banal and chimp-like mentality.bt until u start making sense,its adieu. am a nigerian,born and brought up.(maybe a lil fortunate than some cos i dont live there now),bt we have to face reality and fact that we need to purge ourselves of some acts that are neither helping us nor the nation.i cant support the govt cos it will be like being against myself.bt the govt are humans like me and u and they are our family members as well.its we all that can make things right.nigerian passport holders are not given different treatments at airports and borders cos of nigerians bad govt,rather for our behaviours.and whats more,we are not worse than anyother pple.so why are we being treated differently. it must be in us.am currently in africa and what i saw 2days ago with 2 guys with 9ija passports in a west african state airport wasnt fun.so try and go out there into the world and see things for urself.
And welcome to my world. I don't live in the shack like you may have supposed. Look at the location on my profile info just to your left side and figure out my location. Tell me what you can decipher.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2009
This is a reflection of why things go wrong in nigeria rather than having a subtle discussion must we bash and hate each other.i don't think there's any nation as tribalistic as we are?
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by MUZBO(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2009
I support the seeker's opinion because lets face it the govt is faceless and they have their methods thus they can easily foil any uprising against them esp if it aint big enough. Remember one ex-KGB guy that was killed with polonium? Note that it happened outside Russia and I don't think anyone has been charged- they are that good. Do you think we don't have well grounded and aspiring investigative journalists in Naija?( These guys are the ones keep the govt in developed countries on their toes and within their boundaries not one stupid assembly) - but they know that taking on the govt in a lawless country like ours is suicide so they stay in the shadows. This is why the seeker was warned off! A country where innocent citizens are killed by the police who then reset the scene, put guns in the hands of their victims and claim they are armed robbers and the case is allowed to die a natural death much unlike what was afforded the victim? Abeg the seeker, don't even dare except you are Gani(RIP) or you can send the articles from space. For those who want a revolution, trust me I want it too but your litmus test would be this up coming 'light up Naija' campaign. Lets see if you'll attend!
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by sley4life(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
sony should get lost. The FG would have ban the importation of any sony product so it will serve as a lesson to others
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by TheSeeker(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2009
MUZBO:

I support the seeker's opinion because lets face it the govt is faceless and they have their methods thus they can easily foil any uprising against them esp if it aint big enough. Remember one ex-KGB guy that was killed with polonium? Note that it happened outside Russia and I don't think anyone has been charged- they are that good. Do you think we don't have well grounded and aspiring investigative journalists in Naija?( These guys are the ones keep the govt in developed countries on their toes and within their boundaries not one stupid assembly) - but they know that taking on the govt in a lawless country like ours is suicide so they stay in the shadows. This is why the seeker was warned off! A country where innocent citizens are killed by the police who then reset the scene, put guns in the hands of their victims and claim they are armed robbers and the case is allowed to die a natural death much unlike what was afforded the victim? Abeg the seeker, don't even dare except you are Gani(RIP) or you can send the articles from space. For those who want a revolution, trust me I want it too but your litmus test would be this up coming 'light up Naija' campaign. Lets see if you'll attend!

As always, you've proven to be one of the finest intelligent people we have in Nigeria. Don't mind them. I don't know who will watch his father go out with a placard protesting in the face of guns.

When Russia attacked Georgia, they received worldwide criticisms and other countries waded in. The same for Iran. But when Yaradua was busy blowing up Niger Delta who gave a consent to it even though these bloody Americans and Europeans are the end recipient of what the raucous is all about? No one!
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by xanadu: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
With reference to Sony's apology - this is one day I am proud to be Nigerian.

[And pls, you really do not have to respond to this if you have nothing to say!]
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by savesoul(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2009
Most of you posters on this topic are a disgrace to this country.

As Nigerians we are not supposed to take shit from anyone, what has this Apology got to do with electricity bad roads or bad governance?

So because we have various forms of corruption in our country, when somebody insults us, we should keep quiet? Nonsense Absolute nonsense! angry
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2009
for this i will never use sony again, imagine
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by xanadu: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
savesoul:

As Nigerians we are not supposed to take shit from anyone, what has this Apology got to do with electricity bad roads or bad governance?

So because we have various forms of corruption in our country, when somebody insults us, we should keep quiet? Nonsense Absolute nonsense! angry

Thank you!
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by ocelot2006(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2009
Well done Nigeria.Well done.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by ocelot2006(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2009
savesoul:

WELL SAID, MY BROTHER!!!
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by reindeer: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
And some people felt SONY will never apologize, that Nigeria was an inconsequential part of their world market.
just because some Nigerians are corrupt doesn't mean the good ones should take such an ad lying down
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Basildon1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2009
savesoul:

So because we have various forms of corruption in our country, when somebody insults us, we should keep quiet? Nonsense Absolute nonsense!  angry
My point exactly, I am simply amazed that we have 'nigerians' that lack the brains to know when your head is being used as a footmat.
the viper:

am a nigerian,born and brought up.(maybe a lil fortunate than some cos i dont live there now),
You,my dear sir, must be a very sad little man, and an arm chair critic of the highest order.The fact that you consider yourself FORTUNATE not to live in Nig shows there's no point in taking you serious -what a relief! smiley.
Everybody wants a revolution,no one is ready to to be shot to death in the streets in the name of 'quelling the riot', I remember that when some mothers went to protest against the then Min of Aviation,Prof Borishade, they were teargassed and disgraced. Nothing happened and the b**tard didnt resign.THIS IS THE REALITY
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by soreola(f): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2009
I don't really appreciate the apology, i mean i guess it is rite to forgive but i don't really appreciate it in the sense that i don't even know how it is possible for someone to write such a script without thinking about its consequences, i love naija and i guess being away has helped me in discovering what im missing. Apart from the corruption and the bad road and etc, life goes on and most people are somewhat happy, most people have others around to talk to, to laugh with. In North America people are very individualistic which causes a high rate of depression. I mean here everywhere is so quiet and at times boring, So its not all about our appearance, im proudly NIGERIAN!!!!
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by beewhyfocs(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2009
the viper:

@the seeker, now from your writeup,i can see clearly how myopic and stupid u are, and again i said that the newspaper outfit was right in not accepting u. so in all,whom do u blame,the govt or the masses? in Iran that u quoted as a case study,were pple thinking selfishly like in nija? in nija,we are cowards and selfish.the government cant kill everyone at the same time and they can neither put us all in prison.we fail cos we have fathers,brothers family members who benefit from the govt purse and we are afraid of going there to spoil where we gain from.i know that u have a very tiny mind and brain,bt u also have the chance to improve on them.i dont know where u have been to or what u do,bt one more example from your history book.in the US where u just quoted,do u really know what ex-service men go through,how many of them that live on the streets,how many of them that have taken their lives cos the govt abandoned them,have u seen or read (cos i know that u havent been) to where injured us service men are kept? common womanliness,u just sit on your comp.console and think that u know the world? there is corruption everyhere on planet earth. america hide most of their evils cos there are no pple like u there,rather they are here and living in fantasy.do we really have to be forced to do the right thing? are we not humans? all over the world,we are know for many unruly acts,and u want to blame the govt for your lack of self-discipline? is your brain so rotten? we should start by disciplining our selves 1st and blame the govt later.if u do the right thing,u will know it within u.why do u think that G.Washington asked the americans not to ask 4 what the state will do 4 them rather let them ask 4 what they will do for the state, cos america is so rosy? let us change our collective jungle mentality.and u mrs seeker,grow up child.  SHALOM.

In my opinion, I think the seeker's reasoning makes a lot of points and senses. That has been my opinion and thought for a while. However, this is not to make an excuse for our laxity as the populace. It sure remains the foundation on which Nigeria and Nigerians could be resurcitated.

It suffices to recall that "where there is no vision the people perish". What most of us dont realise that human being follow examples and patterns and Nigerians are no exceptions in this regards. The situation where leadership shows no example to follow, believe me, the most co-ordinated followers are bound to loose out on their reasoning.

Why do the UK  have bus lanes and road marks, speed cameras, CCTV even is shops and on the roads. Tell me why they have road signs every where? Tell me why roads are tarred once spotted of dilapidation?
It is certain if the British are left without all these, they are bound to commit as well. I am sure you wont tell me it was Richard Branson that sponsored the road marking nor the citizens that took it upon themselves to do these. These are where the government come into place, Even in the midst of these tight security measures, news abound of theft across  London, especially the recent diamonds and jewelry theft that is rampant in the past few months. Thats human nature for you, We gravitate towards a standard.

Believe me, Nigerians are rational. Just put the law in place, then you will know we have our good sides. Let the government give good roads and enforce strict penalty on offenders (I hope a local govt chairman will not be one), then you will see less of these attrocities. Let there be good housing scheme, you will know how many people are tired of living in flood prone environments. Let there be proper waste disposal mechanism, as it is in most countries, then you will realize that filth is anathema to an average Nigerian.

Have you asked why Okada riders have disembarked from tudging the BRT lane? I suppposed its because a serious government is in action. I used to cross the Ikorodu highways, around Onipanu axis when I was in Nigeria because the existing bridge at the place was suicidal. When Fashola came on, a new and beffitting bridge was constructed which I resorted to rather than jeopardizing my life, Thats the government we are talking about,

I hope our leaders will wake up one day and attend to this, but in the mean time, lets do the little we can to make Nigeria great again,
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by next1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2009
Even if your mum is a witch and your dad a drunkard, will you have someone from outside diss them without a fight? where I come from, only a bastard will turn the other cheek. we all say the country is corrupt and all that but so far no one on this page has proffered a way out. so we may just be as bereft of ideas as our so called leaders. How many of us even know who we are. So all of us should be called "scams" just because of a few bad eggs amongst us. If you know who you are you won't have some foreigners abuse you and keep mute. That is what is called HONOR and every human being deserve that.
 We won't experience real growth until we begin to see a reason to stand for this HONOR against our bad leaders and foreigners that want to rub it in on us. HE WITHOUT SIN, LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by TheSeeker(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
Basildon1:

My point exactly, I am simply amazed that we have 'nigerians' that lack the brains to know when your head is being used as a footmat. You,my dear sir, must be a very sad little man, and an arm chair critic of the highest order.The fact that you consider yourself FORTUNATE not to live in Nig shows there's no point in taking you serious -what a relief! smiley.
Everybody wants a revolution,no one is ready to to be shot to death in the streets in the name of 'quelling the riot', I remember that when some mothers went to protest against the then Min of Aviation,Prof Borishade, they were teargassed and disgraced. Nothing happened and the b**tard didnt resign.THIS IS THE REALITY
Yes, he's a sad man. He considers himself fortunate because he lives outside Nigeria and there he is acting all patriotic as if he directs his tax payments to Nigeria. . . I don't even know what good he has or will ever do Nigeria. Just on here ranting about nonsense.

He wants others to lay their lives for him to return home and enjoy the peace. Nigeria is a lawless country and the world knows that; until the government does something about that, Nigeria will continue this way for long.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by theviper1: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
@the seeker, with due respect, i never said that u live in shacks.i dont know where u live neither do u know where i live and,i dont give a rats ass where u live either. i have no intention of continuing on this topic with pple like u when u failed to appreciate that charity begins at home.a wise man told us that "bad things keep happening cos good men refuses to say or do something".in russia,i believe that there are no investigative journalists cos some of them were killed?. the KGB agent killed in London was not a journalist,bt a state agent who have an axe to grind with his bosses.no one forced him to work for the state.and why did he turn into a double agent and was moved to london by MI5? some of us easily believe and rely on censored and doctored news from the bbc and cnn.as long as we refuse to accept that (ihe na eme anyi si anyi na aka) we are the architect of most of our problems and instead wants to blame them on the govt,we will still be where we are.@basildon1,dude i have been trying to avoid u like a plague all along cos of ur off colour statements.bt if u want to bring it to me,nwanne,u are most welcome.so am not patriotic enough or wanting in the field of the revolution cos i said that am more fortunate than most that i dont live in nija? nigga,take ur ass off to some where else.i have no room for ur types and cant dignify u by answering u.go get some more knowledge and education,add a lil civilization and then come tlk to me.thanks. it is the same dirty system that made me a fugitive in my own land.so instead of crying,let us swing into action as a great revolution and see the govt kill all of us.bt like i said earlier,all of us must clean up our acts b4 we will be taken seriously for no one goes to the equity with unclean hands.pple lets stop deceiving ourselves cos we all know the truth and it is that truth that will set us all free. we all love this country in our different hearts bt with different reasons and motives.these same pple that moan and criticize here will be worse than the worst when placed in places and positions of authorities.bloody hypocrites.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by theviper1: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2009
its sad when u talks to retards.now how do we move ahead? i asked u lunatics some simple questions and u havent answered.in Britain,us, germany or whereever,is it tony Blair,brown,bush,obama.merkel or sarkosy that goes out to tie the roads,build the bridges and climb the electric poles to provide power?, no,they give these contracts to pple and they do them well cos they love their countries.in nigeria,pple gets these contracts,pick up the cheques and failed to execute the contracts and thereby placing their fellows citizens lives at risk.and u are here trying to blame the govt?  u pple are a bunch of very sick fools.the world doesn't rotate around nigeria.we need a change of mentality first.and @the seeker,for your info,if there is a revolution in nija 2day,count on me to be there cos i want the very best for my kids even if they dont hold 9ija passports,bt they are still legit nigerians and real igbo kids.so take your leaking and lame brain off to somewhere else.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by beewhyfocs(m): 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2009
the viper:

its sad when u talks to retards.now how do we move ahead? i asked u lunatics some simple questions and u havent answered.in Britain,us, germany or whereever,is it tony Blair,brown,bush,obama.merkel or sarkosy that goes out to tie the roads,build the bridges and climb the electric poles to provide power?, no,they give these contracts to pple and they do them well cos they love their countries.in nigeria,pple gets these contracts,pick up the cheques and failed to execute the contracts and thereby placing their fellows citizens lives at risk.and u are here trying to blame the govt?  u pple are a bunch of very sick fools.the world doesn't rotate around nigeria.we need a change of mentality first.and @the seeker,for your info,if there is a revolution in nija 2day,count on me to be there cos i want the very best for my kids even if they dont hold 9ija passports,bt they are still legit nigerians and real igbo kids.so take your leaking and lame brain off to somewhere else.

And what is the government (I mean people that awards the contract) supposed to do about the breach of contract? Are they not supposed to call them to book? how could they do this effectively when they already connive with the contractors on contracts terms.  Are u saying its the average Nigerians that take the road projects and decides the fate of their fellow Nigerians? This is far from the truth pls. Let things be set straight by the leadership then the followers will follow suit.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by kosovo(m): 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2009
b]Now, THAT'S WHAT M TALKING ABOUT,
  SONY IS SO MATURED! thats why they every bucks in my wallet,
i remember how a song in their hotly anticipated game last september offended the 1.1 billion muslem community and sony had to recall all the game shipments from stores and lunch date moved ahead,
         ike no other: SONY.[/b]
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by maedan(f): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
Oh, I remember that. Imagine all the money they lost with that. Looks like they didn't learn their lesson. People keep taking pot shots at Nigeria so much, they actually think we won't react, that we're used to it. I hope next year Sony won't offend someone else again with another stupid advert.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by think: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2009
savesoul:

Thank You. These ranting Nigerian are the problem of Nigeria. They never see anything good in the country. For God's sake, let us be positive about this country for once. I agree that the govt is corrupt, that there are no roads, good schools etc but it is still our country.

Let us all think of what we can do as individuals to help. You must not be in Goverment to be a mover. History is full with people who changed destinies in the midst of bad circumstances. Prof. Yunus started the concept of microfinance during the time of famine/curroption in his home country. Tony Elumelu (today employes thousands of people) started STB during the time Abacha when things were worst. Same for Jim Ovia etc.

Let us Love this country for once. Please,
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2009
Hehehe i'm proud to be a nigeria.Despite the problems.Advert or no advert ps3 is a must buy for me.Psp where are thou.No light to even play my SONY psp.Theseeker omo you get time argue with snake.Seriously i think this country can change for the better if not.Well Bleep it.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2009
Nigerian i meant.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by TheSeeker(m): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2009
beewhyfocs:

And what is the government (I mean people that awards the contract) supposed to do about the breach of contract? Are they not supposed to call them to book? how could they do this effectively when they already connive with the contractors on contracts terms. Are u saying its the average Nigerians that take the road projects and decides the fate of their fellow Nigerians? This is far from the truth pls. Let things be set straight by the leadership then the followers will follow suit.

You have that much time on your hands to respond to his tattered views? He's so 82 posts late to Nairaland or he is not keep in touch with homes. If he wants to know what's up, he'd settle back to Nigeria and get to see how the did is done.

the viper:

its sad when u talks to retards.now how do we move ahead? i asked u lunatics some simple questions and u havent answered.in Britain,us, germany or whereever,is it tony Blair,brown,bush,obama.merkel or sarkosy that goes out to tie the roads,build the bridges and climb the electric poles to provide power?, no,they give these contracts to pple and they do them well cos they love their countries.in nigeria,pple gets these contracts,pick up the cheques and failed to execute the contracts and thereby placing their fellows citizens lives at risk.and u are here trying to blame the govt? u pple are a bunch of very sick fools.the world doesn't rotate around nigeria.we need a change of mentality first.and @the seeker,for your info,if there is a revolution in nija 2day,count on me to be there cos i want the very best for my kids even if they dont hold 9ija passports,bt they are still legit nigerians and real igbo kids.so take your leaking and lame brain off to somewhere else.
Keep throwing the insults, but wait a minute, isn't that what you're good at? Why don't you go back to Nigeria and start a revolution or isn't it in your blood to start something? Let it be on the records that you led a revolutionary group. Start today! Nigeria give contracts to who again? You need to stop climbing that mountain of ignorance. Nigerian government are good at nepotism and what do you expect? Anyways, like I said, your posts are so devoid of facts and there's no point making you understand anything at all. What I have to say to you though is, if you don't have anything better to say, don't quote my texts. You obviously don't belong in my class of intelligence and believe me, you're so beneath me and I don't give a rat ass how old you are but I do believe I know better than you do about Nigeria and its intensive politicking.

FYI, California is the base, and I know how it goes down back home. Stop your preposterous attitude and demeaning insults. It only portrays you like a kid to me, and you said you have kids? Wow! You need to show some better manners so you'd be good examples to your own kids, not for the sake of the society but for the fact that your kids will be your extension and if they go on with the attitudes you have - insulting and ignorance - I'm sorry the blame will fall back on you and woe betide you for leaving them with such a bad trait to pick up.

Another advice is that you stay in touch with people who knows about the politics at home and know more, and don't front. Go to the politics section and learn more from people there. The issues there are eye openers; I can figure out from your number of posts that you're new to Nairaland. Just a piece of advice though. And more importantly stop cussing out. If I start with you, you'll definitely lose it but I'm not biologically wired that way to make people mad not until they push me to the wall. I was going to start at you but I found out you know absolutely nothing about Nigeria and her system of politics and leadership so I dropped it, but you constantly throwing the verbal slugs and claim to have kids, you're so disappointing. But I'll rest it here and let you ride on with what you may choose.
Re: Playstation 3 Ad: Sony Apologises to Nigerians by theviper1: 12:09am On Sep 11, 2009
too tired,am going to bed now.so what u are telling me is that the pple that took contracts in other countries and did them honestly are not humans or they are fools? the line between bad leadership and bad followership is so thin and blurred that i dont know hat to contribute again.no one wants to sy the truth and above all,the thread have deviated from the sony apology to something else.so am off this thread. 1love 2 all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid / Need Ul.cfg File For Ps2 / My Wicked Dribble On PES 2016 For PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.