Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War (910 Views)

Turnbull: Australia Ready For War Agaisnt North Korea As US Calls On Allies. / ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) / Russia's Deadly S-500 Air-defense System: Ready For War At 660,000 Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War by Horus(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7L7moDPW_U

[size=14pt] Armed Black Militants Prepare for War[/size]

Members of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, held rifles as they chanted violent anti-cop statements while walking the streets of Austin, Texas. Infowars reporter Lee Ann McAdoo speaks to the groups spokesperson to try and understand what their message really is.

The group chanted several anti-police slogans including, “A pig is a pig that’s what I said, the only good pig is a pig that’s dead” and “Oink! Oink! Bang! Bang!” while heading towards the Texas Capitol.

According to a press release, the group, also referred to as an “Armed United Front,” is composed of multiple black organizations i

1 Like

Re: USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War by LGDON: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Are they calling for racial war

The white can whipe out the black race if they want to
Re: USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War by Horus(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
LGDON:

War against the Police
Re: USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War by bedford101(m): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mehn see tools kiss

1 Like

Re: USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War by OohLalah(f): 1:56am On Jul 10, 2016
It's about damn time, black Americans protect themselves. For how long will a people stolen and forced into slavery be maimed and killed like ants?

Micah Johnson died a hero! Amandla!

1 Like

Re: USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War by vedaxcool(m): 3:24am On Jul 10, 2016
They are not helping blacks with their action .... this will alienate them and undermine black lives matter campaign.

1 Like

Re: USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War by Horus(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Vi94HyTJ4

[size=14pt]Exclusive: Armed Activists Talk About Dallas Shooting[/size]

An armed activist group in Dallas, named after the founder of the Black Panther Party, says its membership has risen in the wake of the attack that killed five police officers.

The Huey P Newton Gun Club carries out armed patrols in poor, largely African American neighbourhoods.

Our US Correspondent Cordelia Lynch has been speaking exclusively to one of the men who established the group.
Re: USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War by Lucasbalo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
vedaxcool:
They are not helping blacks with their action .... this will alienate them and undermine black lives matter campaign.
Vedaxcool, you are absolutely right on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War by Appleyard(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
LGDON:

There would be no racial war. Apart from the kkk, many whites out there detest the police as well as blacks do, and once the going gets tough, they won't hessitate to turn on the government, the prime enemy. I just hope this doesn't get out of hand.

1 Like

Re: USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War by Appleyard(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
vedaxcool:

Agreed. But when you pursued a snake to the wall, what else do you expect it to do? The killer cops got it coming.

1 Like

Re: USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War by vedaxcool(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Appleyard:

Agreed. But when you pursued a snake to the wall, what else do you expect it to do? The killer cops got it coming.

Somehow I suspect the white supremacists establishment are banking on a violent reaction from blacks to go on an over kill... Some take Obama's presidency an affront to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA - Armed Black Militants Prepare For War by Appleyard(m): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
vedaxcool:

Somehow I suspect the white supremacists establishment are banking on a violent reaction from blacks to go on an over kill... Some take Obama's presidency an affront to them.
I think I must agree with you. Something tells me that some of these killings are been deliberately done to provoke a spontaneous response from not just the blacks, but also from the public at large. You never can tell what those devils have up their sleeves. God help America.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Dallas Shooter Photo Of Him Dead / Kenyans On Twitter Shade Jacob Zuma For His Horrible Handwriting(photos) / South African Presidents Launches New Trains -rolling Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.