Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri (49879 Views)

NBC Condemns Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM By Oyo Govt / Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos) / Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Adek15(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2016
The only actor I know that can act any role in movies. Police officer, military, poor, rich, pastor, Alfa, herbalist, armed robber, king, chief., Ghost, player(Aristo), lawyer, judge, prisoner, warden e.tc. he's just to good

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Mskrisx(f): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Lovely
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by agarawu23(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2016
LastMumu:

Lol, just like today you must seen his name somewhere before you you forgot. I'm pretty sure you would say the same thing 4 years from now when you come across his name again. grin

I got that lady contact. How much u wan pay?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3684164_goodluckjonathan_jpeg4dbaae06a29ac7e6eec7847ce00cb4fb
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Hartthex(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2016
LastMumu:
Anyone knows how I can get in touch with the one at the extreme right, I mean the one wearing that mini-gown? I'd like to counsel her. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3684164_goodluckjonathan_jpeg4dbaae06a29ac7e6eec7847ce00cb4fb
on what?
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2016
agarawu23:

I got that lady contact. How much u wan pay?

Which one; Yinka Quadri's cute daughter or Houseofglam7?
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Hartthex:
on what?

On the importance of dressing properly before taking pictures and why she needs to give a guy like me a taste of her fresh laps. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by rafcrown(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Yinka Quadri EWESO O.Hello Big man
Ododo (flowers) kan wa lagbala ta fe ja
Pluckable flowers in his garden
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by agarawu23(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2016
LastMumu:

Which one; Yinka Quadri's cute daughter or Houseofglam7?
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2016
One thing I like about the west, extremists are not common.

The only person that will let you know this is a Muslim family is the girl at the left side...... and probably

The name "Quadri" cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by basadenet: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Papa of girls.....carry go....
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Izen: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2016
xreal:

they all will bear another name soon.
We Nigrerians are conscious of that fact.

Not everyone woman changes their name. It's their collect of they want to our not.
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Spells(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2016
Ok we've seen da pichure..... Thank you for banking with us shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Hartthex(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
LastMumu:

On the importance of dressing properly before taking pictures and why she needs to give a guy like me a taste of her fresh laps. grin
I see...
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Barney11: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
numericalguy:
It still doesn't change the fact that they are all girls.
ur only an ancient bigot who will never grow or recieve sense! post=47392556]Papa of girls.....carry go....[/quote] and what is wrong with that?
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Exponental(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
4 daughters...
1 alhaja, 3 soji babes!
I hope to hear and read religious criticism soon from his priest or religious groups.
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Barney11: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
let me tell all the bigots here who is still in the ancient era of 'all girls' stuff,u better grow up,well let me not waste my precious time on u cos real human beings that have common sense knows the benefits.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by duduade: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Klare:

The man looks young and fresh.

Never knew he has grown up daughters

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHkZfCfjlcj/

Four daughters wow... The one dressed half naked.... You try

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by femi4: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
helphelp:
Same role in 1500 movies

I hail thee sir
you must be a kid

One of his aka his "Kura matete". He got that in the role he played in that movie
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by enomakos(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
LastMumu:
Anyone knows how I can get in touch with the one at the extreme right, I mean the one wearing that mini-gown? I'd like to counsel her. grin

bad guy
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by enomakos(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
xreal:
All girls?
Whose picture is on the cake?
his wife
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Gbegiri101(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
I have come here to say one thing'...

Just one thing'

Vote for photoshoot as Mr Nairaland
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by karashita: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pprovost:
One thing I like about the west, extremists are not common.

The only person that will let you know this is a Muslim family is the girl at the left side...... and probably

The name "Quadri" cool

Exactly my thought.
He must be a very liberal man to have allowed his daughters that freedom.I admire him for that.
Lesson for extremists.
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by taemilola(f): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lovely.
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Jarus(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Someone whose video I have been watching since 1994, 22 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
'Fagbamila' himself
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Rastamann: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
xreal:
All girls?

Whose picture is on the cake?

What do you mean by all girls? Are girls not children from God?
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by hertont(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
nice
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by ventilation: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Beautiful babe's, the girl in Hijab is just so Kura .
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by baba11(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
i need to go and marry asap so that in the next 25 yrs or so,my pics can be like this

*****no 100% girlish things o****** tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by murmee: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Adek15:
The only actor I know that can act any role in movies. Police officer, military, poor, rich, pastor, Alfa, herbalist, armed robber, king, chief., Ghost, player(Aristo), lawyer, judge, prisoner, warden e.tc. he's just to good
He is not called the 'godfather' for nothing.
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by ShayGirl(f): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lovely family....never he had such grown up children!! Hehehe...pretty ladies!! muah....

Please kindly check my siggy, and join d winning team today!! FYNESTBOI rocks
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by ShayGirl(f): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lovely family....never he had such grown up children!! Hehehe...pretty ladies!! muah....

Please kindly check my siggy, and join d winning team today!! FYNESTBOI rocks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.