Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri (49878 Views)

NBC Condemns Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM By Oyo Govt / Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos) / Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by xreal: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Rastamann:

What do you mean by all girls? Are girls not children from God?

Ohhhhh!
How many times will I repeat myself?

Yes, girls are children and from GOD ; but they will get married someday and 'drop' their father's name.
Isn't it?
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Izuchukwu70: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
numericalguy:

It still doesn't change the fact that they are all girls.

You are mad for that statement. Guess you are product of gay couple!!! Very disrespectful to womenfolk..
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by olanikeh: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mind you he has sons too

Watch AGBOMABIWON, a new movie to see his son who is also an actor (a police officer)
Muyiwa Quadri

Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by numericalguy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
floragregs:
having all girls doesn't matter! Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

Its not anybody's fault you have low self esteem and don't take out your stupid frustration on the rest of us. I made a statement of fact and you are here monkying up and down like an ape that you are. Stvpidd ideeot.

Are the kids in the picture not females or what. What if they were males and I made a statement that they are boys, would you have been acting like a briain dead f00l.
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by numericalguy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Barney11:

ur only an ancient bigot who will never grow or recieve sense!
post=47392556]Papa of girls.....carry go....
and what is wrong with that?

Can't you see that you are the ideeot bigot. Its nobody's fault you reason with your annuss. Didn't you see that they are girls. You need a brain transplant because I never said there was anything wrong with them being girls.

Oponu ode. Banza kawai. Sttupeed goat.
Re: Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri by Adek15(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Izen:

Not everyone woman changes their name. It's their collect of they want to our not.
muslim women are allowed to retain their Father's name after marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport / Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] / Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.