Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

He Travelled Around The World With This Scooter-photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / He Travelled Around The World With This Scooter-photo (861 Views)

How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos / Top Ten Things You Should Know If You Have Never Travelled From Imo To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Travelled Around The World With This Scooter-photo by Babaneh(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is an alleged picture of a popular Nigerian man called Ajala who travelled around the world with his scooter made in Iseyin Oyo state in the 1950s.

This man really get mind ooooo grin grin

Re: He Travelled Around The World With This Scooter-photo by Perfecttouch(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Babaneh:

This is an alleged picture of a popular Nigerian man called Ajala who travelled around the world with his scooter made in Iseyin Oyo state in the 1950s.

This man really get mind ooooo grin grin
wow heard so much about this man while growing up.
Re: He Travelled Around The World With This Scooter-photo by xreal: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
And someone expects me to believe this?

1 Like

Re: He Travelled Around The World With This Scooter-photo by whitecloth: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
I'll leave you to decide.
@ Op

Re: He Travelled Around The World With This Scooter-photo by Flexherbal(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2016
How many litres of fuel can his tank carry?

(1) (Reply)

Recession Calamity: Nigerians Seek To Leave The Country, SEE What Has Happened T / See The Accident That Happened In Kano State (photos) / Dawaki (Abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.