Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics (67426 Views)

Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by cindybaby22(f): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
do they have kids? how were they feeding? your sister shouldn't have drag cooking into it.
it was wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
The husband is pathetic and insensitive.

There's not much you can do than to call your sister aside and caution her to take it easy with her husband so that she doesn't lose control of the entire situation.

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
op4real:

The man's action is condemnable and it is viewed as madness, you can see that most contributors have always passed negative comments on this before commenting on the woman's reaction. It is wrong of a man to adjudge his spouse a psycho to the whole.

What if the woman is really a psycho?

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:

Why are the men supporting the man's action. That's pathetic . It seems all men are the same

#angrywithallmen

Please with every sincerity, answer this question:

Is your sister a psycho?

Have you found out what she did the made her husband to write that?
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by masterblogger(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
jusRadical:

What if the woman is really a psycho?

what Is that suppose to mean. Won't take that nonsense from you please. Kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by AntiWailer: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
She better calm down.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by AntiWailer: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:
Why are the men supporting the husbands action. That's pathetic . It seems all men are the same.

They are all trying to put the blame on my sister It's OK if he had told her she is a psycho at home but telling the whole world, family and friends is just uncalled for and the kids in naira land are supporting him. please .

MOD Please move this to front page so that matured people can comment.

Thanks

#angrywithallmen. #allmenare the same

Your hash tag shows that u are in no way a feminist, u are just a man hater.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by HaneefahRN(f): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
That Dp is highly insultive, childish and mean and your Sis comes off as someone with strong head so will most likely not take it lightly.
Just talk to your sis to take things calmly, she has spoken her mind already, let her continue like nothing happened, cook and do other stuffs she does on a normal day.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by UncleDeeee(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
No matter what happened, she should have cooked for the family. The woman isn't mature yet. Now the husband will capitalise on her mistake and act like he did nothing wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by saintdennis(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
She refused to cook for her husband for 3 days? Ok that's very good.

She should continue.

Anyway this is why I won't ever marry a woman I ain't 'seen finish'. Women tend to be very deceitful.

The hubby might have always exhibited such derisive behaviour even b4 marriage but trust ladies they will say 'HE WILL CHANGE ONE DAY' LOLS.

Oya enjoy the change.

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Ibnltd33: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
The dp is wrong for any man to post about his wife. He has to drop it and sincere apologies to her. As for the wife, she has to talk d husband to know why he feels d way he is feeling, for not cooking for 3days, is part of the problem and not a solution. We need total understanding to remain married. shocked

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by betty616(f): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2016

11 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by KingDizzle(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
You all blame the Lady and see nothing wrong with a married man using this as his DP? What is he telling his wife and their friends ?
He should apologize to her. Though I don't support her not cooking for him.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by willibounce1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
You and your sister are probably blowing the do out of proportion. They have been married for 20 years and I'm sure they have been phuc..king for 20 years and just because he used psycho she is mad.

They must have been fighting and settling it within themselves. There is nothing serious in all these. You might be surprised that after fighting in th day, they'll still phuck in the night even without the husband eating. Na dem wey fight go settle am. Nothing kwansain you Madam.

If my wife no cook for me I no go find food chop for outside? Abi I no dey chop before I marry?

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by madridguy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
My dear sister, please call your sister to her right senses. Tell her to bury her ego so she won't scattered her home. I swear down, in front of my house now, a man receiving treatment from fracture just sent his wife away now just because she did not bring him food yesterday. Advise your sister and I hope she heed to your advise.

masterblogger:
Nairalanders please kindly advice me on a urgent situation.

I travelled to my sisters place to spend the sallah break with her family, from the very first day of my visit I sensed that things were not normal; they were virtually faking every smile and obviously waiting for me to go back. I pretended not to care. . .. . .na family issue.

Just this morning at exactly 5:50 a.m, hell let loose, they were raining insults at each other. The major problem was that her husband posted a DP on WhatsApp that got her angry and she refused to cook for 3 days insisting that he must apologise.

Please don't mind the typo error's I typed it in a rush and with a sleepy eye. I was dreaming of my dream man when they woke me up.

Please what's the best way to handle this issue. Please treat as urgent .

See picture below
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by ezelos(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
general111:
Pls modify for better comprehension.it is not too proper for your sister to refuse cooking for her husband just because she needed apologies.

Women of nowadays know nothing about handling men but they want a man to be able to read their minds.. Mtchhwwwww....tell your sister to go and cook for her husband,and later use her charms to make her husband apologise... She shouldn't break her home and blame it on dp..
. It is as simple as that!
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Spells(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
DP has bin causing trouble since 19when it started.... Mindset matters alot.....
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by mikedimeji(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
And eventually when she decides to cook the husband go dey fear to chop, make him no go chop poison

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by flokii: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
That husband must be d insensitive type.. Wat they call slowpok.e here..

Why post such when you know you're.married with ur wife as a whatsapp contact

@OP tell d wife to better forgive else d "real owners" will claim their man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by kluwei: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
first question; are they married for 20years ? secondly; does her husband really carries her picture in his wallet? instead if demanding an apology why not demand an explanation. she now proving to be a psycho by not cooking for her husband... if at all den d man is correct with his do.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by jashar(f): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
undecided
I have that dp. It's funny to me. Lemme not talk my own here cuz I don't know the full story there.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by taemilola(f): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
If she still want her home, she should make it and if she doesn't want it again, she should break it.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by ogawisdom(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:
Nairalanders please kindly advice me on a urgent situation.

I travelled to my sisters place to spend the sallah break with her family, from the very first day of my visit I sensed that things were not normal; they were virtually faking every smile and obviously waiting for me to go back. I pretended not to care. . .. . .na family issue.

Just this morning at exactly 5:50 a.m, hell let loose, they were raining insults at each other. The major problem was that her husband posted a DP on WhatsApp that got her angry and she refused to cook for 3 days insisting that he must apologise.

Please don't mind the typo error's I typed it in a rush and with a sleepy eye. I was dreaming of my dream man when they woke me up.

Please what's the best way to handle this issue. Please treat as urgent .

See picture below

Jst this simple quote, well d husband shld ve put reference am sure he is nt d originator of dt quote.

Women can b so reactive she shld ve ignored knowing fully well dt she is nt a psycho, but nw she is behaving like a psycho cool
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by SmooshCHN: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:

what Is that suppose to mean. Won't take that nonsense from you please. Kids everywhere
If you wanted fair judgment just hear from people and listen to it.. You don't expect everyone to side your sister cos she is a "woman" or your sister.. Your hindsight is biased and you already feel your sister is right so why come here to post such thread??

Have you talked to your sister about the issue?? Have you comforted her? Did you ask her why he would've posted such picture? Did you sit down to think about what's going on in the marriage? Or you feel the man is just unfit and evil for her and just decided to post such picture and still refuses to apologize?
Now my take is, Her husband is very wrong and outright dumb.. If he was my brother I wouldn't condone such action. You sleep and wake up with a woman day and night everyday and maybe she makes you sad or angry, he should call her down and talk to her.. Tell her to stop it and make her understand how you feel and I'd she's understanding and not putting her ego first, she'll apologize. Her husband is wrong for putting the picture on social media but you didn't tell us also what she must've done. Or why he decided not to apologize for 3days. Believe me, he has definitely seen something that you don't know of that makes him take his stand.

As for your sister and including you, in marriage, two wrongs don't make right.. Same way, nothing stops her from sitting him down and talking sense into him about why it's hurts her that he sees her everyday and didn't bother to correct her but instead labeled his wife a psycho. Nothing stops her from doing so.. If she's not cooking for 3days, she's only confirming she's a monster and as you hate to admit, she's losing the battle.. He would eat outside and would meet various women who he doesn't have to deal with emotionally. In marriage, women have more to lose and putting her ego first won't help the situation.. If she feels he has to apologize or reach out to her first ans she wouldn't go to him about it, there's why you have adults and family members not social media. Social media judges by what you type not what your sisters husband is or what your sister is. Save yourself stress and go calm your sister and talk to her.. She can talk with other older married women who have had better experiences with issues like this not we so called marriage experts who sit behind our phone and judge the man or your sister and have no idea of who both of them are.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Victorakats(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
The DP is actually not the issue but the content on the DP.
That man indirectly referred to his wife as a psycho. Yes every individual has their own weaknesses and flaws but calling your own wife, your body, your flesh, your blood and your companion a psycho is an emotional and verbal abuse against the wife.
Truly such a message cannot encourage her to cook or care for her husband.
Though she could have managed her emotions better than to starve her husband, she truly deserve an apology for such an insensitive and careless perception.
Way forward, let him acknowledge his errors and apologise for the content of the message. Where pride won't let him, let her decide to forgive him or better still let them consider meeting a counsellor for advice on this.
It looks so trivial but it's deeper than the dp that we are analysing.
You may visit www.amaraofficial.com for counselling!

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by MCeeShort(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Why should a married man use another woman's picture that's not his mother, wife, sister or daughter as his dp? Its total stupidity!

The best way to handle it is that the man should apologise to his wife and his wife too should let go and forgive.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by JAWBONE(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:
Why are the men supporting the husbands action. That's pathetic . It seems all men are the same.

They are all trying to put the blame on my sister It's OK if he had told her she is a psycho at home but telling the whole world, family and friends is just uncalled for and the kids in naira land are supporting him. please .

Thanks

You can't generalize all men with one event..there are men who have put up with a lot of nonsense from women too. First ask your sister what she did that prompted the dp then u might know if it warrants that or not.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by ezelos(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
As usual, most men will condemn the wife, while the women crucify the husband. Both were wrong first with the husband. But the wife handled it badly. What excuse have you 4 starving your family for 3 days. Gush, that's irresponsible! Sometimes, women need to activate that which melts the heart of men. It works! The husband self should simply apologise. But why do we also poke nose on things as this?
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Samtoby(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Honestly.. I don't get how people reads another meaning to words...

Firstly, this might be as a result that this sound funny to the husband then he decided to crack a joke, I know I can do same thing but if the wife ask nicely, am sure the hubby will put it down and no mess will occur..

Secondly, who knows if the man actually love psychos? and that's y he actually love his wife..

Thirdly, not every insult is actually meant to be an insult, something's you might call someone crazy, stupid and psycho just to flatter them.. But Nigeria always take shut serious and even claim to be insulted even when you didn't use rude words...
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by 0kp0nku: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Your sister never jam. Wait until her husband becomes hardened and doesn't care whether she cooks at home or not, na then you go know say khaki no be leather.
For your information, if your sister tries that thrash with a man like me, I will not only stop eating her rubbish food, I will stop sleeping with her and also stop communicating with her indefinitely until she comes to her senses.

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by samzzycash(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:

Thanks

from your post and picture i haven't seen where Men are supporting the husband action and you are still the first to comment.. It's amazing you are just here to generalize all men abeg gerrarrahere with your frustration

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by shehuolayinka(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
You call your wife psycho. And still proud about it. But some men are really funny and stupid ooooo. Though not cooking for him, is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.