Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After (67265 Views)

My Two Year Old Boy Is Stammering / The Will That Calmed My Friend / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today (2) (3) (4)

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by muchroom(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
The boy in the viral mummy calm down video is no longer in tears. He is seen answering some questions and excited at his new found fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1betkBOFAc

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Built2last: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice.

Someone should give me Hell Rufai contact.

I want to ask him something.

This was his tweet in 2013.

Today Buhari has freed over 600 terrorists he has lost his voice or suffering from leprosy to type on twitter

141 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by muchroom(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
I greet all on this public holiday. Lalasticlala
mynd 44
And Barka de sallah to every Nairalander home and abroad

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Nadaken: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
That must be his dad, father's like to show up for glory.

The mom masterminded the whole show on purpose and the gamble worked

We always like to encourage viral stuffs to keep ourselves off the issues of this country and it seems the polithiefcians love to cash on the distraction

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by vibre: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Can you imagine this? This is the problem with this generation. Instead of all of them to join hand and give this boy a thorough beating for the bad thing he did, they are now celebrating him for trying to escape from his punishment with wayo sense angry. With the way they are encouraging him to continue using wayo sense, the boy will grow up to become a Yahoo boy.

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by TreasureTayo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Okay
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Flashsporthd: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Dexpro: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Excellent
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Hibertoyye(f): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mah nigga
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by pheelhip(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Welldone son, you are doing well!
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Upaka(f): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Grace
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by id4sho(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
now osaro, atutupoyoyo and co will start taking advantage of elders
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by simplepee(f): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lol. Sense will not kill that woman.

Son is enjoying fame now.

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by AfonjaBoston: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Useless country

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by CharleyBright(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
The Calm down Negotiator.
Make the boy no grow up to carry that kind manipulative sweet mouth brainwash girls o.

17 Likes

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin do
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by dangoteinlaw: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
The boy's well fed perhaps the well developed brain. Kids from shitholes can't be this smart

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by airminem(f): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Carrot and stick issue. .
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by demolinka(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Although I no gbádùn as Dem cast the small boy for video but, Las Las, e good as he use am blow. wink

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by AmuDimpka: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
So he is popular for calm down not for spelling bee

Well it's well

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Oluwapresley(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
What's all the fuss around this video?

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Everybody jumping on the bandwagon now ... Even the mama will tell you boy that all the money he'll be getting from now due to his popularity, she'll be saving it for him

Mothers scamming their children since 1840 grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by tutudesz: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Built2last:
Nice.

Someone should give me Hell Rufai contact.

I want to ask him something
Insult him on my behalf wink

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by airminem(f): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
id4sho:
y
y for yam
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by SAMBARRY: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2020

Cute baby boy cheesy

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by BelovedofLord: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
THIS IS APTLY WONDERFULLY AWESOME, INDEED!!!
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Anneka101(f): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Like play like play this boy don blow.

He would be signing deals soon, he is cute though.

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
The boy too fine jor cheesy

I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife