Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. (3353 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by Perhaps: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Hello Truthman2012.
This is my first post on Nairaland and it might also be the last.
You don't know me and we'll, as much as I'd love to say I don't know you too, I think I actually do.
I know you or at least the person you try to portray yourself as..
I have virtually read all of your Nairaland posts just to try to get a picture of the kind of person you might be and right now, i think I have come to understand what kind that is.
One thing(which is really the only thing I know you for) is your enthusiasm towards proving(more like attacking) Islam as terrible as anything could possibly be.
While your doggedness in doing so is superb, I have a couple of things I'd love you to try to consider.

1. You're a Christian. I'm sure you love your religion.
I'm a Muslim. I love my religion. I'd do anything to be a better person in my religion.
In the light of that, don't you think it'd actually be better if you in spite of your grave hate of Muslims and Islam in general, leave us alone and try to work on your personal relationship with God
I mean, fine, Islam is this, Islam is that, the Quran is this, Muhammad is that, FINE. We agree.
Can you now take time out to being a better Christian than actually a better attacker.

2. In all fairness, this religious feuds are always going to exist. A Muslim won't want to admit Islam, the Quran or the Prophets are wrong and a Christian won't want to believe his or her religion is wrong either.
As a result of this, there'd always be a conflict. ALWAYS.

So, Truthman2012, even if you're not going to listen to me as a person of a different religion, listen to me as a person. A human being like you.
All you're doing is not helping anyone. In fact, if you're being sincere with yourself, you'd know it's just creating more hatred, more despair, more anger between people.

My name is Fadilulah. I am a Muslim. I am not a terrorist. I am not a child molester. I am not a polygamist. I am a HUMAN BEING like you.
I am your brother.

3 Likes

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by Rilwon: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2016
Lol! I don't see any reason for this.
Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by Perhaps: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Rilwon:
Lol! I don't see any reason for this.

Am not sure I get you.
Dwas I wrong by calling him out?
Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by eph12(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2016
cheesy
Most people don't know that they are Christians or Muslims or whatever because they were born into it. I am a Christian but if I had had a Muslim parent I would have been a Muslim. It's not by choice initially but you come to accept it. Questioning other religions or faiths does not actually make your life any better or make the world a better place.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by Perhaps: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2016
eph12:
cheesy
Most people don't know that they are Christians or Muslims or whatever because they were born into it. I am a Christian but if I had had a Muslim parent I would have been a Muslim. It's not by choice initially but you come to accept it. Questioning other religions or faiths does not actually make your life any better or make the world a better place.

That's exactly all am trying to pass across.
Do your thing and let me do my thing..
Whoever it pays at the end of it, congratulations to the person.

1 Like

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by Rilwon: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2016
Perhaps:

Am not sure I get you.

The person you are calling out is an unrepentant reprobate. It's more like you are empowering him by giving him attention as you've done with this thread.
Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by plappville(f): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Perhaps:

That's exactly all am trying to pass across.
Do your thing and let me do my thing..
Whoever it pays at the end of it, congratulations to the person.

When have Muslims ever stay tranquil with thier religion? Islam is been forced in the throat of public and you are here saying rub.bish. "DO YOUR THING AND I DO MY THING" Is anyone exposing Buddhism, shinto, Hinduism, judaïsme, Christians apart from Islam that is attacking and fighting to suppress others. No one would care about islam if not for thier terrorism acts. Go do a research about your religion my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by Ifeann(f): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Perhaps:
Hello Truthman2012.
You don't know me and we'll, as much as I'd love to say I don't know you too, I think I actually do.
I have virtually read all of your Nairaland posts just to try to get a picture of the kind of person you might be and right now, i think I have come to understand what kind that is.
One thing(which is really the only thing I know you for) is your enthusiasm towards proving(more like attacking) Islam as terrible as anything could possibly be.
While your doggedness in doing so is superb, I have a couple of things I'd love you to try to consider.

I'm a Muslim. I love my religion. I'd do anything to be a better person in my religion.
In the light of that, don't you think it'd actually be better if you in spite of your grave hate of Muslims and Islam in general, leave us alone and try to work on your personal relationship with God
I mean, fine, Islam is this, Islam is that, the Quran is this, Muhammad is that, FINE. We agree.
Can you now take time out to being a better Christian than actually a better attacker.

2. In all fairness, this religious feuds are always going to exist. A Muslim won't want to admit Islam, the Quran or the Prophets are wrong and a Christian won't want to believe his or her religion is wrong either.

So, Truthman2012, even if you're not going to listen to me as a person of a different religion, listen to me as a person. A human being like you.
All you're doing is not helping anyone. In fact, if you're being sincere with yourself, you'd know it's just creating more hatred, more despair, more anger between people.

My name is Fadilulah. I am a Muslim. I am not a terrorist. I am not a child molester. I am not a polygamist. I am a HUMAN BEING like you.
I am your brother.

Fadilulah we criticize islam and do not hate muslims.. at least the majority of us including truthman.. mùslims have done more to create hatred, despair and anger between people than all of the writings critical of mohammed ever will..

Yes you may not be a terrorist but mohammed was.. he promised to cast terror on the hearts of disbelievers.

Yes you may not be a child molester. but mohammed was.. he married aisha at 6 years old, performed thighing with her before having sex with her at 9years..he was a child molester

Yes you may not be a polygamist. but mohammed was.. he married over 4 women at a time even tho his allah told him not more than 4.. he married his cousin, a child, war captives whom he killed their husbands..he taught that women should be beat if they disobey their husbands..

I dont know why u see mohammed as a prophet when you are obviously a better person than him..take a leap of faith and research islam..mohammed was not a good person..

May God help you out of Islam because you seem to be a decent person..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by Ifeann(f): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Perhaps:

Am not sure I get you.

U were not wrong to call him out.. this is a forum. You are free to do that..
Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by ifenes(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2016
Perhaps:
Hello Truthman2012.

I am your brother.

Just for you to know, truthman2012 is also winner01. He can deny it but it is the truth. He stopped using that account because he is under terrorist watch. I have evidence if you want it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by hopefulLandlord: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2016
ifenes:

Just for you to know, truthman2012 is also winner01. He can deny it but it is the truth. He stopped using that account because he is under terrorist watch. I have evidence if you want it.

Really? I wouldn't be surprised if true though

There's also one of the Christian apologists here that has over 10 different accounts

He denies he's the one until he's boxed to a corner, he even liked his comments with those accounts and also denies it till he's boxed to a corner

He has another trick up his sleeves now

He

1. Creates a new monicker

2 wait for three to four days

3 create a thread with the new monicker saying he/she (depending on the sex he gives the monicker) wants to commit suicide

4 logs in with his "real" monicker

5 goes to the thread

6 comments that the creator of the thread sends him a PM

7 waits 4-10 days

8 brags about "saving" someone from suicide by showing the person Jesus

9 logs in with his many accounts to like the brag

You gotta love the idiocy of some people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by EyeHateGod: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Really?
shocked when attacking atheism ain't enough
Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by hahn(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Perhaps:

This is why atheists are here.

To tell you both that your religions are bullsh*t grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by malvisguy212: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2016
Rilwon:

The person you are calling out is an unrepentant reprobate. It's more like you are empowering him by giving him attention as you've done with this thread.
hypocrite!! When you impersonate his user name, Are you not given him attention ?

2 Likes

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by winner01(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2016
ifenes:

Why u mentioning me?
Before you said winner01 was ifenes, now he is truthman2012, maybe he will be hopefulLandlord tomorrow. undecided great. You try.
Just Relax, i dont have your time yet. Ill be back with those threads you like very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by EyeHateGod: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2016
winner01:
Why u mentioning me?
Before you said winner01 was ifenes, now he is truthman2012, maybe he will be hopefulLandlord tomorrow. undecided great. You try.
Just Relax, i dont have your time yet. Ill be back with those threads you like very soon.

Shut up it's U. Why? Cause it's the same pattern "Atheism" "Islam" "Muslim" Countless
Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by winner01(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Shut up it's U. Why? Cause it's the same pattern "Atheism" "Islam" "Muslim" Countless
Pain would do you more harm kid.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by EyeHateGod: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2016
winner01:
Pain would do you more harm kid.
grin am coming
This is the pattern m talking about

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by EyeHateGod: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2016
On the Muslim side

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by winner01(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2016
EyeHateGod:

grin am coming
This is the pattern m talking about
OK.
And this proves winner01 is truthman2012 undecided
You get brain so undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by EyeHateGod: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2016
winner01:
OK.
And this proves winner01 is truthman2012 undecided
You get brain so undecided
I don't have O but people that Do would understand
Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by ifenes(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2016
winner01:
Why u mentioning me?

You are indeed truthman2012. I reported that username of yours to the police months back and you knew it.They started monitoring what you posted. The reason you stopped using that account. Funny how you now post the similar topics. You attacked Muslims with Truthman2012 and now you do the same against Atheists.

If anyone will observe,you use the same pattern.

I will not go back and forth with you because you ain't worth it and our discussion is being monitored.

3 Likes

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by ifenes(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2016
You also used truthhurts
Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by winner01(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I don't have O but people that Do would understand
Go back and learn from ifenes. I no get your time this morning.
Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by ifenes(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2016
winner01:
Go back and learn from ifenes. I no get your time this morning.

Do you remember your post? You had your alt account winner01 liking the silly things you said that day.

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by winner01(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2016
ifenes:

You are indeed truthman2012. I reported that username of yours to the police months back and you knew it.They started monitoring what you posted. The reason you stopped using that account. Funny how you now post the similar topics. You attacked Muslims with Truthman2012 and now you do the same against Atheists.

If anyone will observe,you use the same pattern.

I will not go back and forth with you because you ain't worth it and our discussion is being monitored.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Is winner01 no longer ifenes undecided undecided undecided
grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by ifenes(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2016
winner01:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Is winner01 no longer ifenes undecided undecided undecided
grin

When I'm miserable maybe. I have a copy of many crazy things you said.

I have them all sent to icloud. I have a huge memory space. I will buy more if needed.
Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by winner01(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2016
ifenes:

Do you remember your post? You had your alt account winner01 liking the silly things you said that day.
Oya tell me what you smoked this early morning undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2016
ifenes:

I have them all sent to icloud. I have a huge memory space. I will buy more if needed.

You well so ??

2 Likes

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by winner01(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2016
ifenes:

You want me to stop attacking atheists grin
Why not just come out clean grin

2 Likes

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by winner01(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You well so ??
I tire oo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2016
winner01:
You want me to stop attacking atheists grin
Why not just come out clean grin

grin grin grin

While they haven't seen anything yet wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive / Is God Partial; Thoughts From The Jacob And Esau Biblical Story / The Cowardice Of Christianity (re; The Cowardice Of Atheism)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.