Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How To Check Your Neco Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Your Neco Result (14689 Views)

2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin / Check Your Neco Ssce June/july 2011 Result With Your Gsm Phone / Call Us 4 Your Neco, Jamb, DELSU, Post-ume Online Registration.Change of Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your Neco Result by INorg: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2009
To Check Your Result Follow the Steps Below:
1. Get a neco june/july 2009/2010 result checking scratch card. This is available in all Neco offices.
2. Go to http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx
3. Select year Examination Type
Select year of examination
Enter your card PIN number
Enter your Neco Examination Number
Click on "Check My Result" button

Good luck

Courtesy of: informationnigeria.org
Re: How To Check Your Neco Result by jVictoria: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
I couldn't check check my neco result cause I wrote wrong registration number I was so confused so I went to the internet to see if somebody will help me then I saw MR RICHARD a neco officer number on how he has helped many people so I called him and he told me what happened to my result and I told him to help me release the result and he told me no problem and i sent him my Neco exam details ,all thanks to him my result was released that Same day an I was able to check it ,I advice if you have any problem concerning your neco result and you need help concerning any neco issue you can rely on Mr RICHARD you can reach him on 09094741463
Re: How To Check Your Neco Result by johnprecious: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463
Re: How To Check Your Neco Result by jascon1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
mr richard you are a big time scammer. very low life seeking to exploit young minds. thief!!!!! dont fall victim to this scammer richard. he is the same person posting the stupid messages in other peoples name. olori buruku nie
Re: How To Check Your Neco Result by khristoplast(m): 4:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/ to enter the NECO result portal.
Select your exam year. Click on the drop-down menu to select your examination year. ...
Select exam type. ...
Enter your NECO token. ...
Enter your NECO registration number. ...
Click on Check Result.

What is NECO Token?
Neco Token is like a scratch card or a PIN which students must buy before they can check their result

HOW TO BUY NECO TOKEN?
A token works like a scratch card, it is used to check results when they are released by NECO. Please note that NECO no longer uses scratch cards to check results, you can only use a token to check the result.
Follow the steps below to Purchase a token and check your results:
Contact us on WhatsApp or call 08166415973
If you don't trust us, we trust you. Pay after delivery

(1) (Reply)

Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals / Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? / What To Know About "ADMISSION List"in Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.