Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? (17663 Views)

"Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" / Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by amodu(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
OLORUNJEDALO
Undoubtedly, Allah is Great.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by snowblaq(f): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
greatness22:
If you were asked to write a book
about your life, what would the title
be? Mine will be "The man called GREAT"
Shattered Innocence
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Heartbreak is the worst thing that can happen to anyone!
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by PrettySpicey(f): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
LATE BLOOMER
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by lizabeth12(f): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Manager nd family
Cutehector:
The green snake in the green grass
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
30+ years of uneventfulness.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Sman37(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
The Hidden Truth
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Damseldammie(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
LIFE IS FULL OF MYSTERIES

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Sman37(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Struggle is Over the success is now mine. Who is to be blame and many more......!!!
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by omoleyeib(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
My NAME And My LIFE
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
chiwetel:
Am sorry dear,I can't do PMS.I school there,any other medium we could talk.IG,whatsapp,FB?
No p. Just send me a PM instead.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by omoleyeib(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
1. Mysteries of friends 2, Winner Never quite 3. One More Step 4
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by swisslace: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Echezona
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by 1b8m: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bleep it!
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
lizabeth12:
Manager nd family
urm ur married?
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by greatness22(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
snowblaq:
Shattered Innocence
I really love this title.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by NNature(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Life And Time
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by insomnia1234: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
khalhokage:

That's a realization i came to only recently, hopefully it's not too late to be selfish.
Never too late. I have been there many times, each time I look back, I just realised that I should put myself first before anyone.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Haryohdeji(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
stephano100:

LOL, me too no sisters & 4 boys but I don't see where it's a challenge o or I'm I missing something?
having sister as elder one, pays because u see someone to care for u and task anytime u er brooke, not to compare to boy as brother.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by snowblaq(f): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
greatness22:
I really love this title.
.. smiley..thank you.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by chiwetel(f): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Trina0936:

No p. Just send me a PM instead.
lol,either ways I can't do PM, the mail is dormant.

you have a FB Id?
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
chiwetel:
lol,either ways I can't do PM, the mail is dormant.

you have a FB Id?
Can't post it here. Too risky undecided
Send a mail to kimberlugee@gmail.com
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
1. After the storm
2. Rejected stone that become the chief cornerstone
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Akunyun(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
"Anybody Can Make it if they choose to"

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by barrysome001: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wonders Of Grace
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Emmatdayo:
dats true
Yeah dear :*
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by JhyMedex: 1:20am On Jul 14, 2016
When All Rightly Stack ... WARS
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by chiwetel(f): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2016
Trina0936:
Can't post it here. Too risky undecided Send a mail to kimberlugee@gmail.com
aii then,would send my contact. cheers.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Luckymay(f): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Twists.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by aamstih: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2016
GRACE
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Harvard13(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
FATE!!
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Harvard13(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
FATE!! or DESTINY!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Wins Grand Women’s Prize For Half Of A Yellow Sun (Photo) / Rebirth / Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.