Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? (17635 Views)

"Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" / Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by EvilSeeed: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Phoenix Story: Evil Seed, Good Fruit.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by ejigah(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2016
I will title mine: "THE DEAD ARE HOPELESS".
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by ilako(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2016
i have bn goin through u guyz titles and i ask myself, wat hv u pax through? Wat r u into? And wat is ur wish?

Den i come out wit d TITLE

THE REALITY OF LIFE
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by sexaddict08(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2016
mjswthrt:
Beautiful and shy
I like shy girls. They know how to love unconditionally. Hi

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by tete7000(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Live for God
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by sexaddict08(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Nothing Really Matters...
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Emmatdayo(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Rukkydelta:
MYKA

Pains of a last born

The truth about her

Weird girl .......And so on
I got lot of titles
ur case critical gan oo grin grin
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by insomnia1234: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:
The green snake in the green grass
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by oglalasioux(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2016
Black Loam.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by squarelead(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2016
The king in me
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Dani4tech(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2016
A w0NDER WRAPPED IN A MYSTERY
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by insomnia1234: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2016
khalhokage:
Bad Decisions Machine.
Bro, I feel you. at times, the reason we made bad decisions is not because because we are bad, it is actually because we are good. If we considered other people too much wen making decision, it always turn out bad. it is better to think of ourself first

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Qlassic(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2016
"The Journey" smiley
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by khalhokage(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2016
insomnia1234:
Bro, I feel you. at times, the reason we made bad decisions is not because because we are bad, it is actually because we are good. If we considered other people too much wen making decision, it always turn out bad. it is better to think of ourself first

That's a realization i came to only recently, hopefully it's not too late to be selfish.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by mjswthrt(f): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2016
sexaddict08:

I like shy girls. They know how to love unconditionally.
Hi
yes u're ryt, they knows how to love unconditionally buh they always fall in love with the wrong guys

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Xmen149(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2016
lol,.op you are a suspect

any of this will do sha..

The aura

endurance and survival

darkness within

his Favor-write

I came I saw I conquered

transparent lies of the hidden truth

room of secrets,window of lies and the guardian of truth

Spartan from the east

lust and losses

oldest green rose in concrete garden

the cheetah

in between the alpha and omega

ME GOD ME STRENGTH

Extraordinary men!

e.t.c
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Ryabcool(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2016
"What Is Going On?" grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by handysuzy(f): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2016
From the beginning through the end of tides
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by greatness22(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Xmen149:
lol,.op you are a suspect

any of this will do sha..

The aura

endurance and survival

darkness within

his Favor-write

I came I saw I conquered

transparent lies of the hidden truth

room of secrets,window of lies and the guardian of truth

Spartan from the east

lust and losses

oldest green rose in concrete garden

the cheetah

in between the alpha and omega

ME GOD ME STRENGTH

Extraordinary men!

e.t.c
Lol, only you?

you still even add e.t.c join. Haba grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Ferdyboss: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Who knows Tomorrow?
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by modestdude(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2016
1. The Good from Nazareth

2. Grass to Grace

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by king1729: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2016
from grass to grace

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by ojotobiloba1: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Contentment soul
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Xmen149(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, only you?

you still even add e.t.c join. Haba grin

lol,am an unexpected miracle ,....what more can i say.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by chiwetel(f): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Trina0936:

Nice. Pls I sent u a PM do well to reply. I am also a writer and there is a writing opportunity I think you might be interested in. Seems u reside in Enugu too( on your profile). Cheers smiley
Am sorry dear,I can't do PMS.I school there,any other medium we could talk.IG,whatsapp,FB?
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by missKiffy(f): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:
The green snake in the green grass
So you are a green snake under the green grass cheesy
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Dollipsejay(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2016
MY PERSONAL ENEMY
WHEN GOD SAYS YES
RISEN SUN
LIFE OF A FIRST CHILD
SO ON AND SO FORTH
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by missKiffy(f): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
How i don't give a flying Bleep about Buhari
You just have to mention buhari cheesy
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by missKiffy(f): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2016
dickrider:
How i was dis-virgined by my cousins husband smiley
Choi shocked cheesy
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2016
Emmatdayo:
ur case critical gan oo grin grin
Sometimes life is not that fair to us But we should be grateful for life
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? by tessybrown(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2016
dickrider:
How i was dis-virgined by my cousins husband smiley
HEY wuld u like to share the story via my mail... we can feature it as an episode in our new movie thanks email- talktomwillz@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Wins Grand Women’s Prize For Half Of A Yellow Sun (Photo) / Rebirth / Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.