Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Diamond Bank Cool-teens Essay Competition, 2016 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Diamond Bank Cool-teens Essay Competition, 2016 (859 Views)

2018 Excellent Minds Initiative (EMI) Nationwide Essay Competition (NIGERIANS) / How Our Teens And Youths Are Damaging Their Spelling Skills And Punctuation / FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Cool-teens Essay Competition, 2016 by kelvin517(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Deadline: July 31st, 2016.
Description:

Every teenager has a dream to accomplish great things now and in the future. At Diamond Bank we are excited at the opportunity to provide a platform for teenagers to dream and clarify their dreams in this digital age.

Introducing the “Diamond Cool-Teens Essay Competition”. The title for this years’ essay is, ‘How My Lenovo Tablet Will Help Me Achieve My Dreams’. This aptly describes our passion to challenge our teenagers to articulate their dreams so they can work towards making them happen

REWARD

· Teens with the best write-ups will win a Lenovo tablet each.

· 47 Lenovo tablets will be given out including some consolation prizes

Visit http://www.flawlessopportunities.com/2016/07/diamond-bank-cool-teens-essay.html to apply

Re: Diamond Bank Cool-teens Essay Competition, 2016 by williesmith: 5:33am On Aug 04, 2016
I think I'll show this info to my cousin , thanks for sharing ! Being younger, I never could write anything normal, essay writing was the most difficult stydying activity for me. I just bought texts from professional writers at https://writingcheap.com/cheap-assignment-writing-service.html .
Re: Diamond Bank Cool-teens Essay Competition, 2016 by kelvin517(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
THANKS FOR YOUR FEED BACK
Re: Diamond Bank Cool-teens Essay Competition, 2016 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
This is to inform the general public that the Auchi polytechnic 2016/2017 HND Application Form Is Out..

How To Apply
The Online Application Access Card can be obtained from ZENITH, ECO and UBA banks In Auchi at the cost of #13,750

The required documents are your:
ND result
IT letter
Ssce result
Statement of Origin certificate
Birth certificate
call or whatsapp me on 07057451248 for help in purchasing the form. thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Cool-teens Essay Competition, 2016 by LaraPeter: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
I advise using the help section for students who are still unsure of how to compose an essay. Since I've been using it for a few years, the greatest way to save a ton of time is to use literature review writer . All of my peers who use this service consistently receive high grades. My most recent essay was completed quickly and affordably. This service demands the attention of the students.

(1) (Reply)

An A.b.u Student View On How To Tackle The Burden Of Education In Trying Times / KWARAPOLY School Fees Hiked Amidst Recession / The Headless Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.