Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful (52806 Views)

"I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out / Tomato Price Crashes From N25,000 To N800 Per Basket / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
sexymoma:
u dey mind the guy... dos days we call am hipopohipoji grin.. means say e sweet scatter grin

grin grin orishirishi grin
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
sexymoma:
see you oo
when i was young.. i go carry food keep inside kitchen, rat go come chop the tip of the food round
my brother i go carry am out use hand cut the place wey rat chop, carry my food, dig spoon begin chop am..
same tin hapin when ant chop am oo...nor be me dey alive dey type so.. if u see me ehn i fresh pass lala grin
talkless that tin, that small thingy wey u go fry join the food angry
What sort of advice is this? You ate a rat and cocroach infested food and feel it's alright cos you survived it by luck? You may not be lucky next time. Good luck

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by nextstep(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
You're going to cook the tin tomato right? So it's just extra protein... no harm done, especially now that crayfish don dey cost grin
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by isinno: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
ufotty2001:
Op! Please front page! We just need to be very careful of what we eat.. See what I saw in a tin tomato...
That is what you will always see hence you continue to buy Barooooof” tin tomato
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by esosuo2: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
the way the economy. b so dere were thoughtful to add small meat to it so d diet go blend ,naija my naija nafdac won't see all dis oh na small business doin legit tins dem power dey reach
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by ralphsoo(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Clostridium botulinum
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by Rexyl(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
ufotty2001:
Op! Please front page! We just need to be very careful of what we eat.. See what I saw in a tin tomato...

you should have explained or described it. Is it a maggot, growth, plastic or metallic object? People can't just guess and know that thing.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by lollmaolol(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
kuuljay:
What's that

Maggot
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by kuuljay(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
lollmaolol:

Maggot
maggot in a sealed can?

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by faitheverest(f): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hungry never catch u, Cos if it does, you will know that anything cooked, no wahala na the name
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by iHart(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
OP is faking just to hit front page. Check the manufacturing date, what maggot will survive that long without metamorphosing into an insect? The tin is meant to be air-tight. so if the egg just started to turn to maggot, how did it get oxygen. I haven't seen a single maggot, they are usually in groups. Don't allow the company to sue you. Seun, you should look into the things hitting front page.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by MrCEO69(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
ufotty2001:

Na u be Op naw...lol

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by hajhud: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
which part of d country do you stay? cos in some part of d north fresh tomatoes is now available n affordable eg Lafia.
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by luluosas(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
What? This should be taken to lab for examination.
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by satowind(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
sexymoma:
see you oo
when i was young.. i go carry food keep inside kitchen, rat go come chop the tip of the food round
my brother i go carry am out use hand cut the place wey rat chop, carry my food, dig spoon begin chop am..
same tin hapin when ant chop am oo...nor be me dey alive dey type so.. if u see me ehn i fresh pass lala grin
Ur pic or I don't believe u
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by ALAYORMII: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Its germinating

Go plant am guy

Any time there's tomato Ebola you go dey sell am
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by onome710(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
sexymoma:
see you oo

Do u know Lala fresh?
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by paezeamama: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
U no see beta tomato but ? Lyk gino nd co . U go buy ABA cheesy
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
squarelead:
Not surprised, when the brand name is FJ, why not go for the likes of.... De Rica, Pomo, Gino, Ric.. Giko etc
Like say na everyone fit afford dem!! Hiaa
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by Phonon: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
It's written clearly...FJ...Forking Joke angry
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by PerfectEsquire(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
sexymoma:
see you oo
u must be a typical Ibadan woman..
**Weldon Iya***
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by Nemeks23(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2016
Lol... D tomato on the tin just smiling nd saying:buy me and get 1 maggot for free... grin grin grin grin
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by Emeka71(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2016
ufotty2001:
Now that tomato is expensive; what is the brand.
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by joegigs(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2016
my guy na tomato Ebola b dat 1 ooo
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by brimoknight(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2016
Big fat lie!

I disagree with you, this can only happen when the tin is left open for more than 24hrs withot proper preseravtion.
Its either you are trying to drag the company's name in Mud or you are trying to get attention.
That thing CANNOT survive canning process of any canned food and still remain green.
C'mon guys we are too educated to believe such
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by brimoknight(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2016
kuuljay:
maggot in a sealed can?
Help me ask am oo, how is that possible?
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by okpalefe: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Use tomato paste that are known to you ooo, heard of an underground coy that uses starch and colouring to do tomato paste.
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by Tedassie(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2016
sexymoma:
see you oo
lol...not everyone lives dangerously,besides what if his guardian angel is on vacation¿
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by SaintUlot: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Check my signature and start making money online daily directly into your bank account
Re: See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
tdayof:

Alright thanks. Are DICON AND PROFORCE not for the federal government?

I'm sorry man, i tried replying and Yahoo locked me out of my mail. This is the food section.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Spends N5million On Drinks In A Lagos Club (see Receipt). / The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today / Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.