Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Help Me Please, Any Computer Expert In The House?! (fixed) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me Please, Any Computer Expert In The House?! (fixed) (1226 Views)

Learn Computer Graphics Design & Photoshop Expert In Just Few Months ! !! !!! / Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please, Any Computer Expert In The House?! (fixed) by davien(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please help I converted my OS partition to dynamic disk and it won't change back, plus I've unallocated a partition that came with it and now 500Gb is unallocated... please help me solve this!

* Additional info,

laptop came with 300gb for OS partition and 500Gb as a logical partition.... deleted the logical partition, for it to be unallocated, then changed OS from basic to dynamic disk..

SOLUTION :

NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE HERE BUT I GOT A CRACKED VERSION OF AOMEI DISK ASSISTANT AND CHANGED MY ENTIRE VOLUME TO BASIC WHICH RESETTED MY ENTIRE LAPTOP, HAD TO RE-INSTALL WINDOWS AND GET ALL NECESSARY APPS FROM ASUS OFFICIAL SITE AND GOT MY GAMES BACK FROM MY EXTERNAL HARD DISK... MY ENTIRE DISK SPACE IS 1TB NOW. EVERYTHING SOLVED!.

Re: Help Me Please, Any Computer Expert In The House?! (fixed) by davien(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Can't allocate or create a new disk for the 500 gb, anyone know how? or please how to convert back the OS to a basic one?.
Re: Help Me Please, Any Computer Expert In The House?! (fixed) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Post a screenshot of the disk details page.
Re: Help Me Please, Any Computer Expert In The House?! (fixed) by Tobedated(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hi davien it the dude who want to learn crytocurrency please will you be willing to teach me. Even if it is just some pointers i'll deeply appreciate it thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Please I Am In Need Of Help / Advice On Civil Engineering Design P.C / Behold The New Macbook From Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.