Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria (51082 Views)

John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater / Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply / Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by infonnews5: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nigeria popular fashionista and host of BBNAIJA 2018 Ebuka Uchendu took to instagram to share a picture of him on the streets of London rocking the New Nigerian jersey as he also posed withe Nigeria National flag. He captioned the photo
"Off to go support my favourite team in the world!!!
Here to enjoy the game. The result is secondary!!!
Lets go @ng_supereagles

source;https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/638/bbnaija-host-ebuka-spotted-on-the-street-of-london-ahead-of-england-vs-nigeria-kickoff#latest

7 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by ojun50(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Na so d result na secondary

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by pemiakd: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Just hope Nigeria wouldn't Bleep up cos if dey praise dem too much and their head don swell like garri ijebu naa nonsense dey go play

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
All this world cup hyping, I hope Nigeria no go under perform o. Too much spice na em deh spoil soup.

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked

super eagle wetin dey happen wetin dey sele we wan know, Nigeria soccer dey oo na system wey dey show and super eagle carry go.

shey i get the song correct grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by TheUbermensch: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nairaland has gone to the dogs indeed.

Seun call your Mods to order.

We need FP worthy stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Okay seen.
Thousands of other people rocked that also.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by ibroauthen(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by Emilokoiyawon: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
cheesy Sensible guy unlike all these monkeys waving Biafra flag cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by anaton(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
"The result is secondary"

E be like say the guyman know say we go lose.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
grinI'm gonna be here to tell you guys "I told you so" when the aftermath of this hyping hits us like a tsunami, what is the significance of a jersey if it doesn't survive group stage? That time we will ask for a refund from nike and aba boys

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by nabegibeg: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
infonnews5:
Nigeria popular fashionista and host of BBNAIJA 2018 Ebuka Uchendu took to instagram to share a picture of him on the streets of London rocking the New Nigerian jersey as he also posed withe Nigeria National flag. He captioned the photo
"Off to go support my favourite team in the world!!!
Here to enjoy the game. The result is secondary!!!
Lets go @ng_supereagles

source;https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/638/bbnaija-host-ebuka-spotted-on-the-street-of-london-ahead-of-england-vs-nigeria-kickoff#latest

E dey talk as e dey do am

e no concern us
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by nowpresence(f): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

super eagle wetin dey happen wetin dey sele we wan know, Nigeria soccer dey oo na system wey dey show and super eagle carry go.

shey i get the song correct grin grin
super eagle wetin dey happen wetin dey sele we wan know, she na winch Abi na biladi nor matter their plan we go still dey fly
Nigeria Don qualify o na world Cup we they go, who nor know go know o super eagles carry go
walele walele walele where you dey o walele my brother where you dey o walele

make I stop here

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinI'm gonna be here to tell you guys "I told you so" when the aftermath of this hyping hits us like a tsunami, what is the significance of a jersey if it doesn't survive group stage? That time we will ask for a refund from nike and aba boys

what makes you think we wont get past the group stage

why do you always have to be pessimistic and look at the black side of things

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

what makes you think we wont get past the group stage

why do you always have to be pessimistic and look at the black side of things
Oh My God where do i sign a restraining order against you? Was that what i wrote?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by oshe11: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
nowpresence:

super eagle wetin dey happen wetin dey sele we wan know, she na winch Abi na biladi nor matter their plan we go still dey fly
Nigeria Don qualify o na world Cup we they go, who nor know go know o super eagles carry go
walele walele walele where you dey o walele my brother where you dey o walele

make I stop here
Lol.....

Waleleeeeeeee

My broda where U dey ooooo Walele

Finidi make You tell me where you dey

Walele
Agawonder make You tell me where you dey

Walele

Okocha make You tell me where you dey

Walelewinkgrin

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by sapeleboi(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
only the shirt is do now , why carrying flag alone mumu Nigerians
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by Nigeman: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
And so?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
Oh My God where do i sign a restraining order against you? Was that what i wrote?

why would you want to do that when you can just ask me albeit nicely to leave you alone and stop mentioning you
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by Ttipsy(f): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
is that London
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

why would you want to do that when you can just ask me albeit nicely to leave you alone and stop mentioning you
I did, three times
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by nowpresence(f): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Waleleeeeeeee
My broda where U dey ooooo Walele
Finidi make You tell me where you dey
Walele Agawonder make You tell me where you dey
Walele
Okocha make You tell me where you dey
Walelewinkgrin
lol....bringing back memories. I too like the song
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by jazinogold(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
cool
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by ChimuchiYola(f): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Super Eagles All the Way !!!!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by oshe11: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
nowpresence:

lol....bringing back memories. I too like the song
As in ehn.....
I love that song to bits....
Good ol' days
#Nostalgia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Hangs Out With Her Sister And Davido's Lawyer / Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Beautiful New Photos / Imade Adeleke Shares New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.