Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria (29574 Views)

IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer / BREAKING: We Shall Declares Our Independence On October 1– NIGER DELTA MILITANTS / Niger Delta Red Squad Threatens To Destroy Imo Govt House, Oil Companies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by lagosrd: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
NormalCodes:

Are you Yoruba, cus you people have turned to unofficial special adviser to anti-militant on environmental affairs.

Just asking.

The guy you quoted is nothing but a hypocrite. When the other side of the divide were busy doing illegalities their people were like the president is a drunk and a docile man .lets see now
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by tylerbraid(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
See ehn, I think buhari is really enjoying this show & the show isn't done yet. Please y'all, see it from this point of view; NDA are destroying anything pertaining oil in the eastern states (sadly stupid people are supporting them!). When biafra's pride (the crude oil) is completely left in ruins & buhari hands over biafra to the wailers & give u back Kanu to be the president, which money or revenue will be used to develop the damaged installations? Which oil producing investor will still remain in the new biafra state after there equipments have been totally wrecked? Will u now want to demand money from Nigeria after "Biafraxit to develop your new country? Even going into farming would be difficult cos lands are destroyed. Like what exactly will u now be doing that will add to biafra's economical growth in the long term? NOTHING!!! And no foreign country will wanna invest there because they saw how u destroyed your own land in other to spite buhari. If it was destroyed during jonathans regime, it will be understandable that you're fighting for a noble cause! And I'm sure you won't wanna think of war with your colonial masters by then... They've almost wiped u out before, they can do it again.

Just pray that buhari isn't thinking this way cos I'm scared of his silence.

(Please I'm not preaching violence, neither am I hating any one from the east! All my close buddies are igbos, even my fiancee too. I'm only trying to help youths from that side with a backward mentality to think right & see what the future beholds, there path of hate is more destructive than they think)

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by omnisali: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
The last time I hear this kain statement, buhari run go London leaving osibande behind. where rochas go run go cos if he try travelled, IPOB go humiliate him anywhere he go for this world.

Hahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahhhahahahahhhha. I dey laugh for Swahili
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by chidozieikeji2: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
hotwax:

I like that thinking. The same same approach that is working in Maiduguri, Palestine and Afganistan. A very good plan.
my broda its only a fool dat loves violence or war nobody prays for such but sometimes pple don't have anyoda option than to resort to it to heal d ills of the society if america didn't wake up against britain probably today dey won't be the world power all we are begging our govt is to restructure dis country accordingly bring in the basic reforms he promised during election nobody loves violence at all
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by BraniacX(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
omenka:
Lmao!! cheesycheesy
You still have an arse? undecided
Nevermind
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by billyG(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Babanews:
THE REWARD OF PEACE

Niger-Delta's loss is Lagos state's gain.

Instead of siting the largest $17bn Refinery, Gas and Petrochemical plant in Africa a hostile environment of the Niger-Delta, Aliko Dangote decided to build it in a peaceful Lekki Trade Zone in Lagos state.

It's a business decision. A very commonsense.

Now, what's Lagos state gaining?

1. 135,000 direct employment
2. 100,000 indirect employment
3. State GDP will triple within 3 years.
4. Uninterrupted power supply in Lagos and neighbouring states.
5. 1,000 people of host community will be trained
6. Lagos will be Net Exporter of Petroleum products - propene, petrol, jet fuel, diesel, kerosene, carbon black, polypropylene, etc.
7. Income accruable to the FG of over $50m (N145b) in 3 years.

These are what Lagos is getting for being investor-friendly.

To you Niger Delta Avengers and the rest militant groups, continue to kidnap, gun run, and blow up petroleum pipelines and gas plants. The world is leaving you behind.

Source: http://www.babanewsline.com
After they blew up everything & no money 2 buy food,& d north denied them food they will starve 2 death.then others will occupy their land & "oyel" make them continue.
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by ilovetheline: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
tylerbraid:
See ehn, I think buhari is really enjoying this show & the show isn't done yet. Please y'all, see it from this point of view; NDA are destroying anything pertaining oil in the eastern states (sadly stupid people are supporting them!). When biafra's pride (the crude oil) is completely left in ruins & buhari hands over biafra to the wailers & give u back Kanu to be the president, which money or revenue will be used to develop the damaged installations? Which oil producing investor will still remain in the new biafra state after there equipments have been totally wrecked? Will u now want to demand money from Nigeria after "Biafraxit to develop your new country? Even going into farming would be difficult cos lands are destroyed. Like what exactly will u now be doing that will add to biafra's economical growth in the long term? NOTHING!!! And no foreign country will wanna invest there because they saw how u destroyed your own land in other to spite buhari. If it was destroyed during jonathans regime, it will be understandable that you're fighting for a noble cause! And I'm sure you won't wanna think of war with your colonial masters by then... They've almost wiped u out before, they can do it again.

Just pray that buhari isn't thinking this way cos I'm scared of his silence.

(Please I'm not preaching violence, neither am I hating any one from the east! All my close buddies are igbos, even my fiancee too. I'm only trying to help youths from that side with a backward mentality to think right & see what the future beholds, there path of hate is more destructive than they think)
you need to prove that u can beat 25% east in smart. And if we so dumb, its a wonder u keep many dumb buddies and a fiancée with genes to produce another dumbito. PS when pipes are blown oil stops pumping out[the oil remains underneath]
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by ilovetheline: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
billyG:

After they blew up everything & no money 2 buy food,& d north denied them food they will starve 2 death.then others will occupy their land & "oyel" make them continue.
b4 ur kids let me b the first to mention that in this generation as well some find this comment outta touch
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by tylerbraid(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
ilovetheline:
you need to prove that u can beat 25% east in smart. And if we so dumb, its a wonder u keep many dumb buddies and a fiancée with genes to produce another dumbito. PS when pipes are blown oil stops pumping out[the oil remains underneath]
its not a competition abt smartness... If you're 'smart' but with a negative mentality, it results to what? My buddies grew up here with me. They were trained right by the society they grew up in, that's why their smartness is of much use now as your people say, "it takes a whole village to raise a child" (& of course, they don't wish for Nigeria to split),
PS: the remaining oil in the broken pipes can spill at least 8,000 barrels which can still cause havoc to any land/water.
One love, one Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by ba7man(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Coolgent:
I think Bokoharams has change their location from North east to Niger delta.
They tend to follow PDP.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2016
ba7man:
They tend to follow PDP.
You are right

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by girlfriendsnatc: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jaycool18:
Mehn...the earlier u also die the better

Bloody Dunce...

You mean I should die like the 3 million+ ibos that died during the previous civil war, right? I don't think so. Statistically speaking, it's brain-dead hateful inconsequential ibos like you that are really good at dying early.
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by girlfriendsnatc: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Qelvin:

What exactly is this dunce yapping about? how does the action(s) of some disgruntled group in some offshore community affect the entire Igbos? sometimes you can't feign daftness especially when it is inherent in your DNA, but stop making a public fool of yourself.

I know you tried so hard but it's obvious your IQ is too low to understand an intelligent discourse. So I suggest you stick to what your type is good at - being stup.i.d.
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by girlfriendsnatc: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Yorubanews:

When the Ibos started supporting terrorist neighbors, they didn't know the chicken would come home to roost.
They rejoiced when they heard ND Terrorists were planning to attack Lagos. Same way the North rejoiced when Boko harams first began. The Terrorists attacking Imo and Anambra are Ibo part of River state. They're attacking their "real" kinsmen. I'm just watching and waiting.
Soon the North and East will be boko haram zones. Why Yorubas are in the same nation with these people, I will never know.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3915403_biafranprotest_jpeg23c3b6c861be404c73b05e350beb4279

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3915404_b2_jpega4c87d01a60c71e2f6b6f4bc06e914af

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3915405_b3_jpeg227387575f702aed07d5137ae85c29b5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3915406_b4_jpeg3da6cda1cb6585f26d0a0125b1f45a79

Right you are! Any half-intelligent person knows that majority of the ibo tribe are a dumb hateful delusional retrogessive anti-Nigeria people that will support anything that is injurious for Nigeria and go against anything that promotes Nigeria's progress. Fortunately for the rest of other Nigerian tribes, the ibos are an inconsequential tribe in Nigeria - always have, always will! They just occupy space but they don't matter.
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by Jaycool18(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

You mean I should die like the 3 million+ ibos that died during the previous civil war, right? I don't think so. Statistically speaking, it's brain-dead hateful inconsequential ibos like you that are really good at dying early.
was it ur father that killed the 3 million igbos?? Bloody self-servicer

Coming to a faceless forum to spew thrash.. Rubbish

And for the record, the last person who talked about me dieing, didn't make it through the week..

Cheers..
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by girlfriendsnatc: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jaycool18:
was it ur father that killed the 3 million igbos?? Bloody self-servicer

Coming to a faceless forum to spew thrash.. Rubbish

And for the record, the last person who talked about me dieing, didn't make it through the week..

Cheers..

No, it wasn't my father; rather it was Ojukwu that did Nigeria a huge favor by getting 3million+ of your people killed like pests.
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by Jaycool18(m): 2:11am On Jul 13, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

No, it wasn't my father; rather it was Ojukwu that did Nigeria a huge favor by getting 3million+ of your people killed like pests.
don't quote me again... Be warned
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by girlfriendsnatc: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Jaycool18:
don't quote me again... Be warned

You're a certifiable idi.o.t. You get in my mentions but say you don't want to be quoted? Maybe your cranial nerve system is twitching, that's why you're communicating like a stoneage fool. I'll quote whoever and whenever I deem it fit. If you don't like that, make a climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower and jump down. Where I stand, someone like you will be the bloody concierge that cleans my Luis Vuitton shoes......boy!
Re: Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria by ajakpe: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Niger delta go 2 hell dis government no b 4 militants so go nd die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator / Buhari Picks 15 Special Advisers, Writes Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.