Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention (26487 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by viqSmallz(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
things like this makes me wanna support biafra. imagine!! the northerners are just using our heads sha...all for d benefits of themselves...d sooner d south esp south west wisen up...d better for all

4 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Sunnycliff(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thats the end of the case. Assuming it happened in the opposite, your guess is as good as mine!

#ndewonu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by gift01: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
As expected... they will go away with this. Where's the husband of the rescued chibok girl?

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Dolazee(f): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol @ yinusa yellow. Please check my signature kiss
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by FIGARO00: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
A day somebody is there shouting "we are one."

4 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by flokii: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
9ijaprince:
There are certain things that happen in Nigeria that really makes me go cold. Who paid for the services of those SANs that are representing this guy!Who met the bail conditions of this guy? Who paid for his flight tickets? This young man looks heathier now than when he was a water vendor and later tricycle at opolo yenagoa. Lots of questions begging for answer.

That's very thoughtful of you.. Contrary to d story about his background.

Who paid for lawyers, bail etc.. But then it's Nigeria, tribal sentiments & hatred everywhere.

Buh then you should not overlook d fact that her parents failed in their duries..

I'm not in support.. Dnt get me wrong
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by SurefireFashion: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
That third picx
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Paperwhite(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
MeAboki:

Case is not closed and shall not close until the whole truth comes out; we want to hear Ese's and her parents role in the whole saga and why it was ok for some bigots and the press to entertain so much unwarranted hateful propaganda against Yunusa's religion. tribe and region for his singular wrongful act.
*Enters thread.Takes a look @ the rabble rambler-it's a "MeAboki" mallam. Mitchw! .Walks out his corner of the thread*

6 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
bigtt76:
See levels! He even flew back sef grin Meanwhile the look on Ese's face sef angry

the Ese ugly oh

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Who is the Idiot dat helped him meet d conditions?

4 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
See flexinggrin
please wetin d guy see for this ugly girl body na?, the Ese worwor no b small

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
See flexinggrin
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by otitokoroleti: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Smh
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Dragonking: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
sulesadat:

She looks ugly because she was turned I to an Islamic terrorist..Thats what Islam is all about

5 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by sweatlana: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
9ijaprince:
There are certain things that happen in Nigeria that really makes me go cold. Who paid for the services of those SANs that are representing this guy!Who met the bail conditions of this guy? Who paid for his flight tickets? This young man looks heathier now than when he was a water vendor and later tricycle at opolo yenagoa. Lots of questions begging for answer.

Sanusi

6 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by patola080(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
kropotkin2:
what can i say?
we re in a country of injustices

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by chimauga(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Just like that, stupid aboki and useless religions

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Icecomrade: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
MeAboki:

Case is not closed and shall not close until the whole truth comes out; we want to hear Ese's and her parents role in the whole saga and why it was ok for some bigots and the press to entertain so much unwarranted hateful propaganda against Yunusa's religion. tribe and region for his singular wrongful act.

You are recommended for psychiatric evaluation.
Karma is a nice witch. He could come calling in your home some day. Just remember your reaction today.

4 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Omoluabi16(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Did he fly first class or economy class? Very obvious there are some very powerful people in the north, who not only encourage pedophilia,but abduction of christian girls/forceful conversion.
I weak for this country.

8 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by omogin(f): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
I need to restart buhari's certificate issue in court, since that lawyer chickened out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Airforce1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na The girl mouth dey make me mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by MeAboki(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Paperwhite:
*Enters thread.Takes a look @ the rabble rambler-it's a "MeAboki" mallam. Mitchw! .Walks out his corner of the thread*

Good riddance to bad rubbish; one more less bigot to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by CioAngels(f): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
badonkadonk:

The south aren't as well connected as the north... It's as simple as that....
Becos the southerners sold their birthright to the northerners for a cup of fura de nunu. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dragonking:
She looks ugly because she was turned I to an Islamic terrorist..Thats what Islam is all about

but muslim girls aint as ugly as this na, u know na., omg! , i just answered a mad ass mofo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dragonking:

but muslim girls aint as ugly as this na, u know na., omg! , i just answered a mad ass mofo., danburo uba shege.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by RZArecta(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
MeAboki:

[s]Case is not closed and shall not close until the whole truth comes out; we want to hear Ese's and her parents role in the whole saga and why it was ok for some bigots and the press to entertain so much unwarranted hateful propaganda against Yunusa's religion. tribe and region for his singular wrongful act.[/s]
RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Dragonking: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
sulesadat:

but muslim girls aint as ugly as this na, u know na., omg! , i just answered a mad ass mofo., danburo uba shege.
If I show you a Muslim girl photo even you will spit.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
It is so painful n funny to see how we Nigerians jump into conclusion without reading and show double or even tripple standards either due to religion / ethnic sentiments.... My points are...

First of all nobody in his sane mind is in support of the alleged crime, but we have to be objective in our comments..
Same Nigerians who say "innocent untill proven guilty" for alleged corrupt politicians n leaders like Dasuki, Amosu, Badeh, Saraki, Diezani, Metuh, FFK, etc, whom their actions or inactions have allegedly led to the direct n indirect death of innocent Nigerians and our economy and also clamour for their bail applications as most of their alleged crimes are bailable...

Now to the subject matter... Lazy readers are blaming judiciary for allowing the guy to spend just 4 months, of which he has not been convicted but only released on meeting bail conditions which is normal and the trial is still on going... some are saying northernization, relegion and bla-bla-bla.

Please Nigerians let us stop the hate amongst tribes and religion. We are all Nigerians and we should analyse issues objectively before passing judgement. There is a proverb in Benin which says "the day you pass judgement against your enemy, you have also passed judgement against yourself in future"

Meanwhile I am a Niger Deltan (omo Bendel) and a christian.

#LOVENIGERIANS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by ochallo: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
I say a prayer for all those that helped this young man meet his bail conditions and helped him fly that the same fate ese. Experienced would also be experienced by all their daughters. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dragonking:
If I show you a Muslim girl photo even you will spit.

show me ur ugly sister's photo, muslim girls are still d most beautiful all over the world, jonsing mofo.

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Kizyte(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
bigtt76:
See levels! He even flew back sef grin Meanwhile the look on Ese's face sef angry
If he did not go by air, he would be lynched by mobs at the park. He would be slaughtered like a shameless he-goat that he is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) / Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down / Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.