Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention (26486 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
MeAboki:

Case is not closed and shall not close until the whole truth comes out; we want to hear Ese's and her parents role in the whole saga and why it was ok for some bigots and the press to entertain so much unwarranted hateful propaganda against Yunusa's religion. tribe and region for his singular wrongful act.
you well so? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by AfroKnight: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
The parents of the girl need to come out and tell the real truth. Cases like this die early because one party decides to hide "shameful" truths. This is why cases of sexual offence usually fade away. The shameful details that may decide the case are often kept hidden away.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by teniyi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:
All I see is the face of a serial rapist, A pedophilic fiend, and a covert jihadist.

Hmmm, Mr Seer, everyday we read the news of serial rapists, chronic Pedophiles and unrepentant prostitutes among your siblings and church leaders in the South and you didn't see that ooo. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Corperadams: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
To slap naija now just dey hungre me..To slap naija now just dey hungre me..To slap naija now just dey hungre me..
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by emmasege: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
centmichael101:
Jesus is a lord..
No, Jesus is not a lord. Jesus IS LORD!

6 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by MeAboki(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
you well so? undecided

Abeg, waka comot from my front, I no get time for small pickin like you.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Masculity(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:
All I see is the face of a serial rapist, A pedophilic fiend, and a covert jihadist.

No wonder North is full of prostitutes. Guess from where, South.

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Maydfourth: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Paddy Paddy Government...

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by MeAboki(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
RZArecta:
RUBBISH

Referring to yourself?
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
MeAboki:

Abeg, waka comot from my front, I no get time for small pickin like you.
loool. Psychos everywhere.. *sigh

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by tayo200(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
congratulate
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by MeAboki(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
loool. Psychos everywhere.. *sigh

Vamoose!
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Zombies pls give just one reason why Nigeria is not a zoo?

You are about the only reasonable person here.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by shugaboy6102(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
I can just imagine if a southerner abducts a muslim girl,rapes her serially and gets her pregnant if he wouldn't have been killed in prison or before then.I don't know what's wrong with Nigeria that's y i believe we are really in a zoo with the North being the wild animals and the south lesser animals to be preyed on by the North?

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by attegambo: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
emir sanusi lamido ,if no man can fight you God ll,you see how your grandfather end,i tell you that's how you'll end .your plan against Christian ll not work in Jesus name..emir sanusi lamido paid for them

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Laid2001: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
That is clear from Nigerian first ladies na!

compare Peche with Aisha or even Turai, You go bow!!

sulesadat:

show me ur ugly sister's photo, muslim girls are still d most beautiful all over the world, jonsing mofo.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by RZArecta(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
MeAboki:

Referring to yourself?
I'm referring to YOU

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by ayooladee(f): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]There are games northern Muslims are playing that always backfire against them like Boko Haram.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by repogirl(f): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
This guy is definitely being helped by some powerful people behind the scenes.

Anyway, it's all part of the change that they voted for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Laid2001:

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Laid2001:

babe thats nice , u nailed it, u are a darling.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by mjbaba: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
So, having taken 4 months to meet bail conditions, he shouldn't go home again? Wailers should go and jump
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by 9ijaprince(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
This guy will be given a herioc welcome when he arrives Kano, I will not be surprised if more pictures or videos of him comes out tomorrow receiving a herioc welcome. He has become an instant role model and a celebrity to Kano youths.
Believe me this case is dead,buried and forgotten.
flokii:

That's very thoughtful of you.. Contrary to d story about his background.

Who paid for lawyers, bail etc.. But then it's Nigeria, tribal sentiments & hatred everywhere.

Buh then you should not overlook d fact that her parents failed in their duries..

I'm not in support.. Dnt get me wrong

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
babajeje123:
We are in a very deep hot shit in Nigeria. Just like that? Just four months in detention & the man was released to fly back to continue his paedophilia life. The earlier we split the better.

How do we even know he was in detention? He was probably housed in a hotel for that 4 months and was being fed with Masaa and Suya plus Fura for all we know

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by southpole: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
While I will not support what Yunusa did, that is if the story is true, but we have to accept the fact that southern ladies are very cheap and present themselves very cheap and will be more than willing to follow any man that is ready to spend money on them. the lady in question is from Bayelsa state and if anybody want to doubt or is doubting the fact that southern ladies are very cheap, if you are a man just travel to yenagoa the state capital and move along the street where mr biggs is located not far from the govt house any time from 7pm you will see Ladies wearing almost only pants looking for men to pick them and this is a common picture in the whole of the south.parents, how are you bringing up your children?

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by MeAboki(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
RZArecta:
I'm referring to YOU

Not at all, I am sure you were describing yourself.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by biafranrealson: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
9ijaprince:
There are certain things that happen in Nigeria that really makes me go cold. Who paid for the services of those SANs that are representing this guy!Who met the bail conditions of this guy? Who paid for his flight tickets? This young man looks heathier now than when he was a water vendor and later tricycle at opolo yenagoa. Lots of questions begging for answer.
My brother am speechless. This type of vip treatment will encourage others to emulate this paedophile. An animal that should have been in prison with hard labor, now flying. I regret being a citizen of this country

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by flokii: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
9ijaprince:
This guy will be given a herioc welcome when he arrives Kano, I will not be surprised if more pictures or videos of him comes out tomorrow receiving a herioc welcome. He has become an instant role model and a celebrity to Kano youths.
Believe me this case is dead,buried and forgotten.

Most likely.. I knew right from time it would play out as North vs. South case regardless of d offense..

Let's just hope it doesn't repeat itself
Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Codes151(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2016
Portugal won. I was happy. Read other new on NL... didn't bother. But this one, just spoil my mood!

only God knows what is in my mind for this hediot!!

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by graphiti: 2:31am On Jul 11, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Zombies pls give just one reason why Nigeria is not a zoo?

Simple....., you were born in it, remember??

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by totorimi: 2:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Hahahahahehehehehohohoho, so all the drama was for him to be given a heroic return back to the emirate for complying. What a country indeed, Keke Napep, abductor driver now bought flight ticket and flew back in a heroic manner, what a nation indeed.

Seriously, some people can do anything and get away with it. I really wonder why the hullabaloo they should have just abandoned that little girl with them if this is all. Certainly, the would be given the best of the best from all indications because the powers that be are behind this one called Yinusa Yellow.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 11, 2016
9ijaprince:
There are certain things that happen in Nigeria that really makes me go cold. Who paid for the services of those SANs that are representing this guy!Who met the bail conditions of this guy? Who paid for his flight tickets? This young man looks heathier now than when he was a water vendor and later tricycle operator at opolo yenagoa. Lots of questions begging for answer.

Oya, Sahara Reporter, make una do una thing o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) / BVN: Scammers Go On The Rampage With Fake Text Messages / Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.