Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup (2565 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup On June 11 At 8:30am / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / Kobe Or Lebron -who's Going To Have The Better Legacy When It's All Said & Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by oluomo12(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2009
I have been thinking of what team to follow in the world cup, since our own[b] supper chickens[/b] can not make us proud.

As for me i have decided to follow SPAIN

So dudes and dudet  i want to here your view.

THANK YOU.
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by sexyback1(f): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2009
i will support 4 teams.
1.england
2.italy
3.germany
4.ivory coast
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mukina2: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2009
CIv and Les Bleus . i'll also support any team with any gunner or a former respectable gunner in it cool

make people nor dey support CIV oh abeg embarassed
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by dayokanu(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2009
Deutschland and Italia
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by MrTA(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2009
I have to support the African teams. I tend to have more affinity towards them,although not so much the north african teams like tunisia.

Honestly its not because they are going instead of us cheesy
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by tkb417(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
Netherlands
England
Ghana
Nigeria
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mukina2: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2009
Mr_TA:

I have to support the African teams. I tend to have more affinity towards them,although not so much the north african teams like tunisia.

Honestly its not because they are going instead of us cheesy

i will also support the African teams , as long Togo and grin is not among
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by folahann(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2009
Definitely Espange, Holland is the 2nd. Maybe Ghana just for the fun i will get when they win but i hate them.

@Mukina
You don start with dis your CIV thing again
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mukina2: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2009
folahann:

Definitely Espange, Holland is the 2nd. Maybe Ghana just for the fun i will get when they win but i hate them.

@Mukina
You don start with dis your CIV thing again

na wetin? grin waka oh
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
Na me Mukina go support
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mukina2: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2009
dayokanu:

Na me Mukina go support
what' s the name of ur team? grin
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2009
Na me na. Dayokanu FC
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mukina2: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
you have not qualified na grin
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2009
Reset your time you are living in the past. I don kwolifai tay tay
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by naso2(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2009
tkb417:

Netherlands
England
Ghana
Nigeria

EXACTLY
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mystikal(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2009
Arsenal grin
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by oluomo12(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2009
thank you all for your candid respond

but if you are ask to choose only one country, which one are you going to choose

thank you.
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by sexyback1(f): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2009
england
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by dayokanu(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2009
Germany
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by galatico(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2009
I'll support any team that star Real Madrid Players

Brazil - Kaka, Marcelo
Spain - Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Xabi Alonso, Raul Abiol, Abeloa
Germany - Christoph Metzelder
Netherlands - Rud Vanistelrooy, Van Da Vart, Royston Drenthe
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by chic2pimp(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2009
BRAZIL
ENGLAND :- EVENTUAL WINNERS.FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME. SPACE DEY THE WEMBLEY TROPHY CABINET  cool cool cool
ARGENTINA
SPAIN
ITALY
IVORY COAST
GHANA
CAMEROON
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mukina2: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

BRAZIL
ENGLAND :- EVENTUAL WINNERS.FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME. SPACE DEY THE WEMBLEY TROPHY CABINET  cool cool cool
ARGENTINA
SPAIN
ITALY
IVORY COAST
GHANA
CAMEROON

The England dream na for ur mind cheesy nor be only world cup na bush cup dem go win grin buncha overhyped people grin

come please do not SUPPORT CIV angry i nor want badluck on my boys angry
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by jalether(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2009
Brazil

Spain

CIV

Argentina

In that particular order
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by khanye(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2009
Brazil

Spain

CIV

Cameroon
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by smile4kenn(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2009
Ivory Coast
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by chic2pimp(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2009
mukina2:

The England dream na for your mind cheesy nor be only world cup na bush cup dem go win grin buncha overhyped people grin

come please do not SUPPORT CIV angry i nor want badluck on my boys angry
Na lie jare. Nah us go win am next year. Y'all haterrrzzzzz fit go commit suicide cool cool. EEEEEEENNNNNNNNNGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Ivory coast be my team. My boi YAYA dey dia. Y'all gaynners should desist from supporting the teams I listed above. Make una no infect us with your mami water looser spirit oooooo.
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by oluomo12(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2009
khanye:

Brazil

Spain

CIV

Cameroon

jalether:

Brazil

Spain

CIV

Argentina

In that particular order

pls choose one.

which team did you think have the best set of players for the world cup.
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by yoruba: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2009
South Africa grin grin grin grin grin ;Dlol
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mukina2: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
Please i take God beg una na sad

una nor support CIV oh angry angry
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by oluomo12(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
yoruba:

South Africa grin grin grin grin grin ;Dlol

men you get mind ooo,
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by maedan(f): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
England.
Of course wink.
It's about time!
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by oluomo12(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2009
maedan:

England.
Of course wink.
It's about time!

i think you should consider changing your mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fitness Equipment In Nigeria / Congratulations To Those That Won Yesterday, See Today's Free Vip Tips 100% / Check Out This Sexy Pics Of Juventus Player Paulo Dybala. No15 Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.