Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup (2572 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup On June 11 At 8:30am / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / Kobe Or Lebron -who's Going To Have The Better Legacy When It's All Said & Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by oluomo12(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2009
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by maedan(f): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
@Oluomo, Nice. I thought you were asking for our own choice? Or are you using this excuse to shove your own opinion down our throats? Na wa. This NL sef.
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by illusion2: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2009
Bahrain (hope they beat NZL in the final play-off) & of course the usual suspects. . . . Brazil wink. The fact remains that no European team has won outside Europe. . . so I'll go with the samba boys cheesy
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mukina2: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
oluomo 1:

@ mikina2

have you seen this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c4A5UxzrCg

Mukina2 angry grin
and why are you showing me Goat's vid angry
nor try am again oh
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by illusion2: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
mukina2:

Mukina2 angry grin
nor try am again oh
grin grin grin ,Muki u're too mooshhsh grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mukina2: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
na wetin? grin

why the guy con show me that vid sef i nor sabi angry grin
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by RSA(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
Sierra leone cool
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by illusion2: 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
RSA:

Sierra leone cool
Too many bad guys here . . . . . grin grin
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mukina2: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2009
RSA:

Sierra leone cool
you just don't want to start with me today of all days angry grin
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by RSA(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2009
mukina2:

you just don't want to start with me today of all days angry grin

Muki ok wrong topic grin but you know I like Sierra leone,you the bangura's grin grin
You guys have one of the nicest name,it sound like a beautiful woman's name grin Sierra, Lione grin
I love your country,you should invite me cool
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mukina2: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
reply the topic and dont make me vent on you oh grin grin
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by oluomo12(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2009
mukina2:

Mukina2 angry grin
nor try am again oh

am sorry i don't mean to offend you, we are boot arsenal fans i want you to comment on the vid, i never new it going to offend you.

just keep it cool. thanks
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by mukina2: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
no wahala, i thot it was one of em guys teasing grin
forgif me wink
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by morpheus24: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
I was going to be supporint Ghana but too much beaf so I will manage my Francophone brothers onthe east unless there is an underdog African country that steps up like SENEGAL did a few wordcups back,
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2009
Brazil baby wink
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by dayokanu(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
Once again Germany!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by chic2pimp(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

BRAZIL
ENGLAND :- EVENTUAL WINNERS.FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME. SPACE DEY THE WEMBLEY TROPHY CABINET cool cool cool
ARGENTINA
SPAIN
ITALY
IVORY COAST
GHANA
CAMEROON
Winner oh oh oh Winner
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by Jarus(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2009
Brazil as usual.

CIV for Africa.

Countries I will never support:
-Ghana
-England
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by Borat1: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2009
@Topic
Same people i supported in EURO 2008, The most improved european side:
Ladies and Gentlemen. . . .
R U S S I A!!!!
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by chic2pimp(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2009
Jarus:

Brazil as usual.

CIV for Africa.

Countries I will never support:
-Ghana
-England

*sighs* Thank GOD for dat. Make una take ya bad luck go support other teams.

Abegii leave CIV and BRAZIL alone ooo. We no want ya badluck. Plenty others teams dey dia,u fit go support them.
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by jalether(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

*sighs* Thank GOD for dat. Make una take ya bad luck go support other teams.

Abegii leave CIV and BRAZIL alone ooo. We no want ya badluck. Plenty others teams dey dia,u fit go support them.

What's your obsession with England anyways grin, you this Ajegunle boy cheesy butter no be monkey food grin
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by chic2pimp(m): 1:05am On Sep 15, 2009
jalether:

What's your obsession with England anyways grin, you this Ajegunle boy cheesy butter no be monkey food grin
Thunder fire ya pee pee grin. ENGLAND RULZZZ SUCKERRSSS
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 15, 2009
Brazil
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by chic2pimp(m): 1:08am On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

Brazil
Gloryhunter.
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

Gloryhunter.

At least i'm not hunting that glory with Nigeria.
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by RSA(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2009
I will be supporting the Vuvusela boys grin Bafana Bafana fo sho.Mzansi rock cool

VuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuVuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuselaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin

Woza 2010 grin
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by yoruba: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2009
@RSA
South Africa Im with you on that one, probably they gonna reach the Semi-finals again,
and oh congrats to the South African(The Springboks) rugby team ranked no. 1 in the world truly representing africa well done. grin grin grin grin
Now lets hope for the Proteas (South African cricket team) ranked no. 1 in the world win the Champions Trophy held in SA. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by RSA(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2009
yoruba:

@RSA
South Africa Im with you on that one, probably they gonna reach the Semi-finals again,
and oh congrats to the South African(The Springboks) rugby team ranked no. 1 in the world truly representing africa well done. grin grin grin grin
Now lets hope for the Proteas (South African cricket team) ranked no. 1 in the world win the Champions Trophy held in SA. grin grin grin grin

Yes my brother,an African nation is NUMBER one in the world in Rugby and test and oneday cricket.And I think we should be proud about and brag about it.
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by yoruba: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2009
Although SA is hosting the world cup, we just need an african country to win it, grin Or maybe South Africa might do it grin grin grin grin grin grin, lol
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by biina: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2009
Ricky, Robin, Mel, and the rest of the Samba Boiz grin
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by oluomo12(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2009
pls answer this question, which country have the best set of players for the 2010 wld cup.
Re: Who Are You Going To Sopport In The World Cup by RSA(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2009
yoruba:

Although SA is hosting the world cup, we just need an african country to win it, grin Or maybe South Africa might do it grin grin grin grin grin grin, lol

grin grin,who knows,but we must start by firing Joel Natalino Santana,we need another coach quickly,I am thinking Amodu or SiaSia .
I think Nigeria is not appreciating Amodu enough,I mean since the qualification this guys has not lost a game and if Nigeria is not sucking him,they will qualify ahead of Tunisia.Yes I said it,keep Amodu,you have two games left,there's a big possibility.

I know that Mozambique(my father's land) play very well at home,and after winning against Kenya there is a big buzz around the country and they want to win all their remaining matches,so that they can qualify for Angola and maybe the world cup grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pepsi Begins Hunt For Next-gen Eaglets / 12large Drops Out Of Korea Friendly / Fitness Equipment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.