Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos (36332 Views)

Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos) / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist / Little Girl Kidnapped At Ipaja Ayobo, Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by smoothknight: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
We are living in a world where people are evil to the other man. So I went to spend the weekend at my uncles' in Command area of Ipaja. We were watching the Euro 2016 final between Portugal and France at a bar jejele when some people noticed a man in a blue celestial garment making some incantations calling out someone's name. That was how we all rushed out to see what was going on.
To cut the long story short he was made to carry back the concoction he had dropped and force to eat after begging the angry area boys that he didn't want to eat it. He was given a chilled turbo king to down the porridge looking food with eggs grin grin grin. The T junction has been known to be a popular place for ritualist so, On this fateful day, nemesis caught up with the evil doer in the most unexpected way.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by yemmy98: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chei nawa oo....Endtime things

So this post made it to FP. Congrats to me, my friends and family members, I guess this means my exam on Friday will be a Laude. Folks longing to be ftc.....persevere, your appointed time shall come

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
E don red o mama e don red o fire get red o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by yemmy98: 12:05am On Jul 11, 2016
smoothknight:
We are living in a world where people are evil to the other man. So I went to spend the weekend at my uncles' in Command area of Ipaja. We were watching the Euro 2016 final between Portugal and France at a bar jejele when some people noticed a man in a blue celestial garment making some incantations calling out someone's name. That was how we all rushed out to see what was going on.
To cut the long story short he was made to carry back the concoction he had dropped and force to eat after begging the angry area boys that he didn't want to eat it. He was given a chilled turbo king to down the porridge looking food with eggs grin grin grin. The T junction has been known to be a popular place for ritualist so, On this fateful day, nemesis caught up with the evil doer in the most unexpected way.

Op i feel there is an element of lie in this story angry angry
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by satelliteDISH(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Now we know that it is not always the women doing that t-Junction stuff. Niggas have joined the queue.

*******in other news ******** Congratulations to Portugal. A win well deserved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by smoothknight: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2016
mickeyenglish:
The poster of this stuff must be a  new born baby or rather a fool... How does that reggae ragga looking man look like a "cele"? . My problem with some people is that they don't bother to carry out adequate research on some things before publicly displaying their stupidity. First of all, that guy is on shoes or sandals,  do cele members put on sandals?  Secondly, that'd garment has no affiliation with a cele garment,  I  wonder which type or denomination of cele puts such thing on as garment.  I don't know what cele has done to you and your family, Celestial members don't go door-2-door to preach the gospel of Christ like the Jehova witness fellas,  neither have they threatened to kill you and your family if u don't join their church, they also don't go out canvassing or "going a fishing"  for new members? Or have they ever gate-crashed any of ur celebration before?  Or have u ever seen them in a place where they were not invited? The answer is NO because They are always on their lane doing their own thing on their own soil.  Have u ever had any cele leader partaking in the "National cake"  or  ever caught a leader flaunting private Jets and jewelries? this people mind their business and also expect u to do the same? Nawaoo! I can only come to one conclusion, which is ur intentions to start  an unnecessary church denominational war here. A common earthling of hypocritical origin. BTW, Which church do u even attend ? .....

And if they light one stick of candle on top ur matter now, them go say Dem too Dey fetish. Dem no go remember say "trouble wey Dey sleep jeyjey,  na yanga go wake am up"!

Post No Bill..

Dear mickeyenglish so seriously that's all you could pick from the write up. First thing, it's quiet ironic ENGLISH is part of your Moniker cos comprehension is definitely not your forte. I said and I quote "people noticed A MAN IN A BLUE CELESTIAL GARMENT" I never made mention of the man being a Cele member, I could as well wear jalamia and not be a muslim like we all do. So therefore I would never want to start a denominational war here cos that was not the reason why I posted what I did. But because I was so happy the ritualist was unable to destroy someone's life with whatever he had dropped. He was begging with heaven and earth so as not to eat the CONCOCTION he had dropped that you INTENTIONALLY EVADED, So Mr MickeyMouse let's call a spade a spade and not a long spoon and please stop inciting what is not.

7 Likes

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by yemmy98: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2016
smoothknight:

You have been noticed...

Abi Op, you don dey knack cele babes before ni? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by iykekelvins(m): 12:22am On Jul 11, 2016
Gbese

1 Like

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by smoothknight: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2016
yemmy98:

Abi Op, you don dey knack cele babes before ni? cheesy grin

Exactly why I'm always scared of Cele babes. Their just too fetish, before them go carry person Ogo (glory) grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by uwagimboo: 12:38am On Jul 11, 2016
I just pray that one day a whirl wind will enta Nigeria nd uproot every diabolical personality in Nigeria..

Endtime Celestials..

6 Likes

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by SimpleTee: 5:58am On Jul 11, 2016
You people made the Cele-man chopped the sacrifice, abi?
No problem as Mr Esu, whom the meal is meant for has been helped....

Small time, people will be talking on how God heard their prayers. Hippocrates.... all of them!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by smoothknight: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2016
SimpleTee:
You people made the Cele-man chopped the sacrifice, abi?
No problem as Mr Esu, whom the meal is meant for has been helped....

Small time, people will be talking on how God heard their prayers. Hippocrates.... all of them!

grin grin grin God used us for the person.

1 Like

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by akon4u: 7:12am On Jul 11, 2016
nawa oooooo
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2016
Una no dey fear abi.. U never see correct Cele olusho.. Una no go fit near am
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by mickeyenglish(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2016
The poster of this stuff must be a new born baby or rather a fool... How does that reggae ragga looking man look like a "cele"? . My problem with some people is that they don't bother to carry out adequate research on some things before publicly displaying their stupidity. First of all, that guy is on shoes or sandals, do cele members put on sandals? Secondly, that'd garment has no affiliation with a cele garment, I wonder which type or denomination of cele puts such thing on as garment. I don't know what cele has done to you and your family, Celestial members don't go door-2-door to preach the gospel of Christ like the Jehova witness fellas, neither have they threatened to kill you and your family if u don't join their church, they also don't go out canvassing or "going a fishing" for new members? Or have they ever gate-crashed any of ur celebration before? Or have u ever seen them in a place where they were not invited? The answer is NO because They are always on their lane doing their own thing on their own soil. Have u ever had any cele leader partaking in the "National cake" or ever caught a leader flaunting private Jets and jewelries? this people mind their business and also expect u to do the same? Nawaoo! I can only come to one conclusion, which is ur intentions to start an unnecessary church denominational war here. A common earthling of hypocritical origin. BTW, Which church do u even attend ? .....

And if they light one stick of candle on top ur matter now, them go say Dem too Dey fetish. Dem no go remember say "trouble wey Dey sleep jeyjey, na yanga go wake am up"!

Post No Bill..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by devilmaycry: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Smh.....
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by ayokenny37(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2016
there's nothing celestial about this person caught
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by dreadguy61(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Well said. @ mickey english.
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
angry gat nothing to say
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by Sunnycliff(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
And the hunter becomes the hunted. Maybe the victim is a member of MFM and the back to sender prayers just worked instantly!

4 Likes

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by wunmi590(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
.ok
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by zeberebe: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
shocked
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op

1 Like

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by engrsoma(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by AngelAhnie(f): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
yemmy98:

Op i feel there is an element of lie in this story angry angry
Tell us truth
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by manuel80(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Rastafarian
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by segzy87(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op cele no dey wear blue garment
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by Pyno30: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
I know he was working for somebody.
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by zeberebe: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
[s]
mickeyenglish:
The poster of this stuff must be a new born baby or rather a fool... How does that reggae ragga looking man look like a "cele"? . My problem with some people is that they don't bother to carry out adequate research on some things before publicly displaying their stupidity. First of all, that guy is on shoes or sandals, do cele members put on sandals? Secondly, that'd garment has no affiliation with a cele garment, I wonder which type or denomination of cele puts such thing on as garment. I don't know what cele has done to you and your family, Celestial members don't go door-2-door to preach the gospel of Christ like the Jehova witness fellas, neither have they threatened to kill you and your family if u don't join their church, they also don't go out canvassing or "going a fishing" for new members? Or have they ever gate-crashed any of ur celebration before? Or have u ever seen them in a place where they were not invited? The answer is NO because They are always on their lane doing their own thing on their own soil. Have u ever had any cele leader partaking in the "National cake" or ever caught a leader flaunting private Jets and jewelries? this people mind their business and also expect u to do the same? Nawaoo! I can only come to one conclusion, which is ur intentions to start an unnecessary church denominational war here. A common earthling of hypocritical origin. BTW, Which church do u even attend ? .....

And if they light one stick of candle on top ur matter now, them go say Dem too Dey fetish. Dem no go remember say "trouble wey Dey sleep jeyjey, na yanga go wake am up"!

Post No Bill..
[/s] you said nothing about the concoction

5 Likes

Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by Spells(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
What won't I hear or see in Nigeria ... Jah guide and direct out part....
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by ayomide77: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
Na waooo
Re: How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos by deebrain(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is to inform the general public that the celestial church of Christ, has nothing to do with the afore-mentioned nor his activities.

The church believes in Christ as contained in the holy bibeli.

As such, Op, kindly withdraw the statement "blue celestial gown" used in your publication or else....

Thanks.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) / Pastor Arrested For Stealing Cars In Ohafia, Abia / Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.