Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) (36357 Views)

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nairafame1: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2019
According to eyewitness, (13-09-19/3:31pm). After consecutively requesting for irrelevant documents which she had presented over time, the management tried to discard her.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/the-moment-customer-was-violently.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfNiPquKpXA

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nairafame1: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Praizenews: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2019
Haaha
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by coolcharm(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2019
All shades of wrong!

She should get a good lawyer abd press charges.

She's about to land a fortune

88 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2019
A man before me was sent out of the hall because he couldn't provide the required document for his account.

When it eventually got to my turn.. The lady asked me to get same documents and that I should comeback the second day....

I replied "if I should leave today..and now...I am closing my account ni!"

She looked through my account and saw the Worths of transactions I do make.

She did everything for me within "5mins", no document was submitted and she was just shouting SIR Sir.

In this life, have money and save yourself away from some embarrassments.

305 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Didijiji: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2019
We will not take this

Customers are always right!!!

9 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by ugolinze123(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2019
GTbank and there wahala

32 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2019
GTBank grin

18 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Afedminister49: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2019
Nothing wey musa no go see

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by iyamALBEN(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2019
The problem with Nigerians is that... When we see someone in a mess, everybody will mind their business but when it happens to us, we want the whole world to intervene. See the way fellow customers just lock up dey look the poor girl.

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Stephendeals: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2019
shocked
Reminds me of my ordeal with Useless Bank for Africa (UBA)
First incident i was debited but was not given cash it took two months of letters and shouting before i was reimburse at one instance the Branch manager was telling me that she was not owing money so i have no right to be angry with her after 3 consecutively 8 working days they kept posting me.

Second instance a friend did transaction with my account, needed the cash urgently and UBA told me that they can not pay me #400k that i can only collect 50k at that moment, i went berserk, teller please what is my account balance 850k? so what are you saying undecided undecided undecided oga calm down oo so we dont call security for you.

Some of these financial institutions can sometimes frustrate people

24 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Mdaz(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Don't get mad get a lawyer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2019
I pray she is on her right else......

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2019
This is a good case for her, she has all required documents present and she has this video to present to the court, At the end of the day the bank might even get to pay her a large sum for both parties to settle out of court.

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by lekkan(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Lmao
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by erekking(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2019
"throws customer out of banking hall", u people should stop giving me migraine

10 Likes

OP explain this thing again, I’m not following
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by dam2000(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2019
This buhari regime there is frustration everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2019
coolcharm:
All shades of wrong!

She should get a good lawyer abd press charges.

She's about to land a fortune
u fr go hlp her press d chrge now...u n d woman talk sound alike...like who dey suppose throw comot fr dis forum..u just want to talk bc u feel talk is cheap...Sabi sabi

3 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by BleedTears: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2019
Obviously the babe no get money inside the bank and she no wan calm down

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2019
Let her close her account in that bank naa. Is that the only bank?

1 Like

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by iyatrustee(f): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2019
Which bank is this? The orange colour gives the impression of GT but the uniform man in white doesnt look like regular gtb security guys.

Nonetheless, they dont have the right to deal with a customer in this manner. Hear that one in the background asking them to throw her away! Mumu, without customers, shey u go even get job? Typical of your average Nigerian, give them small office and u see sometin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by BlessedNuel: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by sademola: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2019
The story is not complete.
What did she do?
What was the initial complain
Why was she trying to enter? Was she sent out at the first instance or she left on her own
There are so many what, why, when and how to be filled for any independent mind to judge

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Maybe she did what Mr. Patrick did.

After demanding to see the manager she was entertained with correct chicken, ewedu and amalia with a bottle of big stout.
Only for the bank manager to discover her account balance is "seven hundred and eighty naira" and she wants to withdraw "five hundred and twenty naira ONLY."

4 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by solmusdesigns: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2019
cool

without being overly emotional because "she is a she", owners of a premesis can throw you out if they deem it fit you are constituting nuisance

Please NIgerians read and learn

*Don't disrupt other people's business
*Don't resist arrest or fight an armed Nigeria cop
*Don't act in a way that can disrupt Public peace

3 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by madenigga(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2019
If it happened the delta state, I don't blame the bank, I have this strong feeling the customer is at fault, most Delta people like behaving anyhow with there toutish accent

5 Likes

Re: Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) by Arysexy(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmmm if this girl knows a good lawyer, she will definitely hit a jackpot. This video is enough evidence. Just go hit Ur leg somewhere make e swell, go take bed for hospital, the rest is a matter of time.

GTB never learn from Innoson case.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Freezes Mallinson Ukatu's N20BN In 103 Bank Accounts / Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police / Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.