Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Conspiracy Of Silence In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conspiracy Of Silence In Nigeria (813 Views)

I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says / David Mark Breaks Two years Silence In Senate / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conspiracy Of Silence In Nigeria by omogin(f): 12:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Its with great bewilderment that I watch an observe the deafening silence from the Civil society, the Organized labour and government itself, to the happenings in this country.
Suddenly the naira is becoming useless yet no one is saying anything. Food prices are getting beyond the reach of ordinary Nigerians yet no one is saying anything. Salaries of state and federal workers are now a privilege and not a right, with workers been owed as much as 17 months salaries in some local govts in Edo state, yet no one is saying anything. Judges are being paid to give conflicting judgements, yet no one is saying anything. We are certain buhari has no WAEC certificate, yet no one is saying anything. Farmers are being killed, raped and kidnapped daily, yet nothing is being said. Almost all appointments in this govt are northern, even though Nigeria has very bright minds from other areas, yet nothing is being said. Several people are held in detention without trial or against court orders , yet nothing is being said. A christian lady preaching in the nation's capital was hacked down by misguided Muslim youths, nothing is being said.
My question is have you all decided to allow this govt destroy all what we stand for as a people or your hatred for GEJ has made you accept to eat this poo in silence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracy Of Silence In Nigeria by SDAC: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Was the female preacher killed by Muslims
Re: Conspiracy Of Silence In Nigeria by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Ok. Okay.. But what do you really want? Your topic to be on fp? Just attach snake picture and forget this your amateur article. Okay ?

And if this hit fp like this.. Then Nairaland needs paracetamol to get better. And whoever bans me need augmentin to flush out viruses from his sytem. Bye.
Re: Conspiracy Of Silence In Nigeria by TheNonce: 1:39am On Jul 11, 2016
angry
omogin:
Its with great bewilderment that I watch an observe the deafening silence from the Civil society, the Organized labour and government itself, to the happenings in this country.
Suddenly the naira is becoming useless yet no one is saying anything. Food prices are getting beyond the reach of ordinary Nigerians yet no one is saying anything. Salaries of state and federal workers are now a privilege and not a right, with workers been owed as much as 17 months salaries in some local govts in Edo state, yet no one is saying anything. Judges are being paid to give conflicting judgements, yet no one is saying anything. We are certain buhari has no WAEC certificate, yet no one is saying anything. Farmers are being killed, raped and kidnapped daily, yet nothing is being said. Almost all appointments in this govt are northern, even though Nigeria has very bright minds from other areas, yet nothing is being said. Several people are held in detention without trial or against court orders , yet nothing is being said. A christian lady preaching in the nation's capital was hacked down by misguided Muslim youths, nothing is being said.
My question is have YOU ALL you all decided to allow THIS GOVT DESTROY all what we stand for as a people or YOUR HATRED FOR GEJ has made you accept to eat this poo in silence.

You were making sense till you got to the end of your epistle! That was when you exposed yourself to be a bitter and pained wailer!
Re: Conspiracy Of Silence In Nigeria by omogin(f): 3:03am On Jul 11, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

You were making sense till you got to the end of your epistle! That was when you exposed yourself to be a bitter and pained wailer!
This same wailer/zombie divide you have caged yourself in, won't allow you dispassionately see issues. I'm beyond all that and will support this govt if they do things right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracy Of Silence In Nigeria by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2016
People on the street are saying a lot but is unfurtunate that their opinion doesn't matter. Those that are elected to represent us have their hands tied, they can't talk else this present governemt will expose all their cronies.

Their silence go a long way to prove that there's no man of integrity in nigeria politic.
The fc do whatever it like and if any politician dare to oppose them then such a politics is expose of all the corruption that he has involves in.

This why we hav so many militants groups this day, they are the only group that can free operate because they are tagged criminal and terrorists already.
Re: Conspiracy Of Silence In Nigeria by fpeter(f): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
we are in a mess

(1) (Reply)

As It Was In 1953. By Yinka Odumakin / Nigeria Army General, Others Have Been Indicted For Shiites Massacre / I Have Not Issued Any Statement On Nsima Ekere's NDDC Nomination - PDP Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.