Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,649 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

WOW!!! I Will Revenge My Father’s Death By Striking United States – Osama Bin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WOW!!! I Will Revenge My Father’s Death By Striking United States – Osama Bin (403 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / Minister Beaten To Death By Striking Workers / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! I Will Revenge My Father’s Death By Striking United States – Osama Bin by Chibuike56(m): 6:13am On Jul 11, 2016
Reports credited to Vanguard have it that the Niger Delta Avengers will prevent President Muhammadu Buhari from exporting crude oil from their region.The militants who have been unrepentant with their vandalisation of oil installations and pipelines in the Niger Delta region are roaring that since the president has refused to have a real dialogue with stakeholders in the region, they’ll keep stopping the president’s plans.
In fact, they have threatened that their struggle has entered an advanced phase since the president has showed that he prefers to win the battle and lose the war.
The Avengers denied the belief that they are being sponsored by ex-militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, aka Tompolo (recently nominated by the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) as a member of its Aaron 2 Negotiating Team).
Another militant group, Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders (NDRC) has also declared that it would readily fight the Nigerian government as well as Saudi Arabia mercenaries being allegedly engaged over the natural resources of their people just as the Ijaw People Development Initiative (IPD) are insisting that the people must be allowed to make their choice.

(1) (Reply)

Osama Bin Ladens Son Plans Revenge On America / Theresa May 'honoured And Humbled' To Be Tory Leader And UK PM BBC / Chinese General Is Sentenced To Life In Jail For Stealing £8.6million ONLY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.